Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

My first mistakes when I worked online. My commons mistakes when I worked online is how to manage my data subscription and how to have many friends from facebook and instagram.

Advertisement Placeholder
I made the mistake of investing my hard earned money into a HYIP program and I got scammed. I was scammed thrice when I invested my money into several different HYIP projects that went scam. I was desperately needing money and I made the wrong decision.

Working online isn't always easy, but starting out can be even worse. When you started working online, what was your first mistake?

Mine, was trying to do way too much work, for way too little. I never really did research out how much I should be paid to do certain tasks like posting, so I never planned to adjust asking payment amounts for freelance writing.
when I started earning online, the mistake I made was not taking my time to find out more about the platform i was earning from. It was later on I discovered a lot which could have helped if I had known earlier.

My first mistake while working online was working on a survey site. I read on the internet that survey sites paid alot and i didn't realize on time that it was only applicable to some countries, unfortunately mine was not part of them.

My first mistake while working online was working on a survey site. I read on the internet that survey sites paid alot and i didn't realize on time that it was only applicable to some countries, unfortunately mine was not part of them.
well I dont see that as a mistake I see it as minor barair,the first mistake I made was when I tried to use vpn to register with a site someone told me that nothing will ever happen to my account after accumulating some points I was able to reached the minimum payout then my account was suspended so its affected me alot I make mistake to signup with vpn

well I dont see that as a mistake I see it as minor barair,the first mistake I made was when I tried to use vpn to register with a site someone told me that nothing will ever happen to my account after accumulating some points I was able to reached the minimum payout then my account was suspended so its affected me alot I make mistake to signup with vpn
Yikes, that must have been really painful. How did the site find out you used vpn?...i've also registered on a site using vpn and i actually got paid. I don't work on that site anymore though, it's kind of tiring enabling vpn before working.

I think you might not have received any survey if the survey site was limited to certain countries only. This is why I never register on survey sites in the first place because I know that survey sites are not made for my country.

My first mistake was working on a site without doing research on whether the payment option offered by the website was actually available to me or not. I had to give up my earnings because I could not withdraw.

I think I made same mistake when starting out, I didn't learn to manage my time rightly, I was so distracted everytime; I wanted to jump on any opportunity I saw that came my way.
Now I'm more focused.

The first mistake that I made when working online was as a result of me trying to be greedy. I enrolled for a scam site where they promise to pay me 50% off my deposit and I was scammed of $100 at that time.

Well, the very first mistake I made was that I relied too much on online earnings at that time when there no rarely any opportunities available in my country at that time. However, now things have changed a bit and now there are many paid to post forums where I could work and make money.

The first mistake I made back then while working online was putting in all that I had on an online investment, without having any form of backup plan or even I can fall back to if the investment goes south.

When I first started working online my first major mistake was that I wasn't paying attention to much details and this really affected me then.
But now I have grown stronger and motivated.

That is true it also happened to me, I kept wasting my data trying to work on surveys sites but they kept rejecting me, right now am grateful to have bizdustry at hand.

I didn't do enough research enough about the investment I want to engaged cost me valuable times and resources. I made my investment decision based on speculation without doing some investigation and I got my finger burnt.
The first ever mistakes I did on earning site was that i failed to do a proper research in order to know the kind of payment options the site I worked for are using in paying their member, so unfortunately I was unable to make a withdrawal.

The first mistake I believe that I tried to figure things out by my own instead of learning from an expert. It will be a long period of time to see a breakthrough as a result. this is the reason why I always advise people to learn from an expert.

I once got scammed by a site that was like a social media site that was supposed to pay for posting and making connections. After some time they deducted money from my PayPal with no explanation and no warning. Luckily I got refunded by PayPal. That was a long time ago and it taught me to be really careful about where I register and what kind of payment information I give.

I once got scammed by a site that was like a social media site that was supposed to pay for posting and making connections. After some time they deducted money from my PayPal with no explanation and no warning. Luckily I got refunded by PayPal. That was a long time ago and it taught me to be really careful about where I register and what kind of payment information I give.
You where really lucky then, I guess PayPal was able to detect that the transaction was not done by you hence the reversal. If it where to be another payment method you might not have gotten it back.

You where really lucky then, I guess PayPal was able to detect that the transaction was not done by you hence the reversal. If it where to be another payment method you might not have gotten it back.
Yes, totally, luckily PayPal's purchase protection policies applied to this situation so I was fortunate that I chose it as my payment method.

Another mistake I make is that I am not ready to take any risk to make money online. I prefer to take less risk way and this cost me a lot of time wasted trying to take safer side. I also believe that you don't have to put in a lot of effort to make money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds