Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

My mistake was that I came with a get rich quick mindset and it really crippled me because I ended up being frustrated at what I was earning. I almost gave up because of that but I am currently grateful I persisted.

Advertisement Placeholder
My mistake was that I came with a get rich quick mindset and it really crippled me because I ended up being frustrated at what I was earning. I almost gave up because of that but I am currently grateful I persisted.

I think that this is a really common kind of mistake many people make. This is also they tend to invest in many Hyip sites and lose much of their money. There is no get rich quick scheme that works instantly.

My first mistake when I started working online was that i forgot my password. It happened three times and the platform automatically blocked my country from operating
I remember this and it is actually very funny. The world Is not advanced in such a way that you cannot just lose your information by forgetting your password because there is a way to recover.

One of the major mistakes I made when trying to make money online is venturing into scam platforms. A lot of them never paid me and I also invested money in Ponzi schemes.

Concerning your question on what my first mistake while working online was, I would like to say thay my first mistake while working online was using ethereum as a means of payout during the time ethereum was on a rapid rise and it's transaction fees were high
I can definitely understand exactly what you are talking about. During the bull market, you can pay as high as $150 for a single transaction and that is really not sustainable.

I think almost everyone falls for this scam. Most people sell the basic information that can be found online, nothing new and they don't even offer refunds. That's why I don't buy courses now.

My first on making money online is thinking I can make money without having a skill. It really affect and make me waste my precious time. I was doing survey up and down when I should have learn a skill that I can monetize

My first on making money online is thinking I can make money without having a skill. It really affect and make me waste my precious time. I was doing survey up and down when I should have learn a skill that I can monetize
We were on the same page, it's really amazing how that if you focus on just one skill and perfect yourself in that skill the money would begin to come massively.

I would have made a lot of mistakes in the internet space. One of the major mistakes I made was investing in Ponzi schemes and I also try to make money in some things without having enough knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds