Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

One of the first mistake I made online was falling prey of a Ponzi scheme. There was a clear indication that the scheme was a scam but I never paid attention to this.

Advertisement Placeholder
The first mistake I made while working online is when I worked on a picoworker. Somebody else logged into his account using my phone and my account was blocked for opening multiple accounts.

It was very unfortunate that I stumbled on a Ponzi scheme and it ripped me off my money. This is why I'm always careful of the sites that I work on because most of the scam sites have flooded the internet.

It was very unfortunate that I stumbled on a Ponzi scheme and it ripped me off my money. This is why I'm always careful of the sites that I work on because most of the scam sites have flooded the internet.
some website on the internet are scam,so I think that we the online earner we need to be very careful when working online we need to try our possible best and identify a good and paying site to avoid been scam.

some website on the internet are scam,so I think that we the online earner we need to be very careful when working online we need to try our possible best and identify a good and paying site to avoid been scam.
It is very important not to work on site that you don't know anything about because of scams that are out there to rip you of your money that is why you need to be careful.

The first mistake that I make online is by working on a Ponzi scheme and it was a grave mistake for me because I lost a lot of money on this particular scheme and I have vowed not to work on such platform again.

The first mistake that I make online is by working on a Ponzi scheme and it was a grave mistake for me because I lost a lot of money on this particular scheme and I have vowed not to work on such platform again.
So you deposit some money into the ponzi scheme site and they dont pay you back is that what you mean,for me I have really deposit some money into some data entry website and at the end of the day they run away without providing me with the package they promise.

I think the mistake I made was I wasn't consistent in working on the forums I was in. I got tired posting and that is alot of money I could have managed to earn if I posted more.

I think the mistake I made was I wasn't consistent in working on the forums I was in. I got tired posting and that is alot of money I could have managed to earn if I posted more.
one funny thing about forum is that sometime you get tire and I do double my effort to ensure that I work with the forum which I have chosen to work with this days I dont play with my time I use it to make money online,so everything is all about consistency

The first mistake I did was to believe that it is easy to make money online. I believe that you don't have to put in any work before you start making consistent income online. I didn't realise that internet is just a medium which make it faster to make money but work must be done.

Working online isn't always easy, but starting out can be even worse. When you started working online, what was your first mistake?

Mine, was trying to do way too much work, for way too little. I never really did research out how much I should be paid to do certain tasks like posting, so I never planned to adjust asking payment amounts for freelance writing.
My mistake was not scheduling all my task. I promise to make 50 comments here in a day and initially when I got in, I would want to make 50 comments at a go. I couldn't meet up

The major mistake I made while trying to make money online was that I wanted to do everything at the same time which never really worked. I have learnt that if you want to make enough money on the internet, you should focus on one thing and when you have started making money from it, you can diversify to other ways.

No serious mistake so far. Just that then I was so easily taken away by a lot of online earning opportunities and investment most especially does that promise a huge amount of money. I am always Dube at the end. All these are part of experience.

The first mistake that I make online was working on faucets site. This website are total waste of time and they are really wasted a whole lot of my time because I was unable to make something reasonable on them.

People make mistake so we are all bound to mistake so what I know and I think which was my mistake when I started working online was when I mistakenly deposit some money for one data entry website the website latar do away with my money its a big risk I was taking and I hope such mistake will never repeat itself again

Actually my first mistake working online is not getting a proper information about a particular site in my country know as infiniteearners, then I registered with money and it crash.

The biggest mistake was trusting online gurus without doing research because I found out ALOT are just trying to scam you

The biggest mistake was trusting online gurus without doing research because I found out ALOT are just trying to scam you
Its very true alot just want to scam you but before you try to do anything online I beleive that the first thing which you need to do is for you to try your best and research about that person or program except you dont just want to be on the safe side.

The mistake I made was when I deposit money to a data entry website without knowing they are scam

I'm sorry to hear that you got scammed I hope that you got your money back!
Its very true alot just want to scam you but before you try to do anything online I beleive that the first thing which you need to do is for you to try your best and research about that person or program except you dont just want to be on the safe side.

The mistake I made was when I deposit money to a data entry website without knowing they are scam

The money wasnt much but I beleive that it was a painful stuff no way to recover the money back uptill this very moment,and I beleive that such mistake will never repeat itself again I have learnt my lesson

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds