Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

When I started working online my biggest problems was how to receive funds as then I didn't have much information about the various payment method available to me, and thus I list most of my funds when trying to receive it.

Advertisement Placeholder
My first month working online, it was very scary and boring to some extent that I consider a work load and during my request for payment, I fuck up by giving a wrong address for the transaction and the money was transferred to different person.

Well the only challenges and problem I had when working online then was that I didn't really understand how to spot trusted website. And as a result for I had fallen into the hands of websites which I work for and they didn't pay me till this day.

I could remember when i just got online aboout the issue of doing some investment,i really did not bother to get a full details of how the whole thing work,and at the end of the day,my expectation did not work out.

I made the mistake of thinking that it was going to be possible to make a very large amount of money within a very possible short period of time. This backfired and I didn't get what I wanted.

The first mistake I make while working online which I can remember is when I deposit money for someone to send me an ebook,and he debited my account over $80 that was from my credit card and I quickly call my bank to block the card after knowing he was scaming me the amount of money which he suppose to charge was only $23 but he debited me 80 dollar.so That was the only mistake I can remember

My first mistake while working online is waiting for a longer time before I initiate or try to make withdrawal, many of this online site are fake and they just want to waste your time, so I have to try to make withdrawal as early as possible so that I will know if the site is legit

For me it's mostly not having enough background about the subject I was working in but I learned from my mistake and I think if I never done it at the start I wouldn't research and study about any thing I enter as much as now

My first mistake workng online was really heartbroken why because I pay money to am online sites but as it remain to withdraw then the site close. Since then any online sites that consider pay money, I don't usually do.

My first mistake workng online was really heartbroken why because I pay money to am online sites but as it remain to withdraw then the site close. Since then any online sites that consider pay money, I don't usually do.
Your case is even different, for me I think that the first attempt and mistake I make was when I see a data entry advert promise to pay more than 100usd a day they demand that I make a deposit after the deposit the person run away

Your case is even different, for me I think that the first attempt and mistake I make was when I see a data entry advert promise to pay more than 100usd a day they demand that I make a deposit after the deposit the person run away
Hahaha, this reminds me of my second mistake while working online that's with thechatmogul during the covid 19 pandemic. I work hard and gather much remain I should withdraw Kuma, the told me that my withdrawal day has pass, so I don't bother I still gather enough points in order to withdraw in the next withdrawal day. But unfortunately for me then the link is not working again, that thing pain me ehnn.

I got banned on beermoneyforum because I didn't put full stop at the end of my comments. I was warned once, then made the mistake again then I was banned outrightly.
This should not be the major reasons why you were banned on beermoneyforum. This forum cannot just pay its members again. So, it prefer to ban whenever you reach the withdrawal threshold.

This should not be the major reasons why you were banned on beermoneyforum. This forum cannot just pay its members again. So, it prefer to ban whenever you reach the withdrawal threshold.
The forum claimed that it has reached over 200,000 member under its management. I don't think he has the money to pay all the 200,000 members.

The first mistake I had working online was my investment in a scammed site of which I was terrified but not regret business I learned alot of lessons from that first mistake I have made.

My first mistake was trying to work in multiple sites at once. I was working on PTC sites, more than ten daily. This stressed me mentally and physically and I did not earn enough to withdraw eventually.
There is referring means you are not a robot to do 20 clicks daily you just have to do 4 clicks or 3 clicks at each PTC to receive referral commissions and refer people to earn from clicking.

My mistake was not settling down to learn something that is going to bring better profit for me in the long run . If I taking time to learn, I will be making much more money than now.

The forum claimed that it has reached over 200,000 member under its management. I don't think he has the money to pay all the 200,000 members.
If I am permitted I could labell the site as a scam sites because mr B is fund of blocking you whenever you requested for withdrawals. Unlike trendri that will give you warnings.

Working online isn't always easy, but starting out can be even worse. When you started working online, what was your first mistake?

Mine, was trying to do way too much work, for way too little. I never really did research out how much I should be paid to do certain tasks like posting, so I never planned to adjust asking payment amounts for freelance writing.
My problem is that I was watching YouTube videos with attractive titles that tell you how to win many dollars in five minutes without experience or skill, and then I find myself registering on many sites, and then you do not find the matter that simple, then I have lost my time and effort behind an illusion.

One of the mistakes that I have made and a lot of people have also done the same when working online is that they believe they are just automatically going to get clients without working for it. This is not true because you are going to also be facing a lot of competition.

If I am permitted I could labell the site as a scam sites because mr B is fund of blocking you whenever you requested for withdrawals. Unlike trendri that will give you warnings.
On trendri, warnings will be sent and if possible, you will be charged some amount from your wallet as a penalty. Mr B will never do that . You will be banned after making withdrawal requests.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds