Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

I just have joined many scam sites so I have wasted a lot of minutes on such apps , also I have consumed a lot of data and I have invested on some SCAM sites too and what's I get nothing ?

Advertisement Placeholder
My biggest mistake in earning online is i expected to easy and fast and rich but the reality is it is to hard to find good earning site

My biggest mistake in earning online is i expected to easy and fast and rich but the reality is it is to hard to find good earning site
I also have the same mindset when I was starting out. I believe that internet is a place where you can see fast money in easy way. But the case is quite different when I got started. it require a lot of effort and determination to make money consistently from the internet.

didn't do enough research enough about the investment I want to engaged cost me valuable times and resources. I made my investment decision based on speculation without doing some investigation and I got my finger burnt.
I did quite a number of mistakes when I started online, I didn't research at all know more about how to go about and what to do right. I posted an article wrongly and my points that was up to 4000 was taken off and my account was almost banned. Thank God I have learnt and still learning

Last edited:
Well there is nothing really serious about it, but i was using some of the money I earn online to trade cryptocurrency which was not really profitable and I was just a newbie, at least now I can't repeat the mistake I made now ,it was a lesson for me.

The first mistake I made in my online journey was that I thought I could learn everything myself and so pumped money into buying software tools I didn't know I didn't need

The worst that ever happened to me was when I invested on a possible scheme. I fell into scam and lost $120. The most painful thing is that I introduced about 9 people to the platform. It was a very terrible situation.

Mistakes as no master but the most important thing is to remember to do the corrections. Only Almighty Allah will never do mistakes and for me online I have done alot of mistakes since , I. Know am not perfect. Most cases I forget my password when I open with a new platform.

There was I Time I got a message from a Facebook friend who introduced a get rich quick site for me invest, little did I know his account was hacked, I invested my money there and got scammed.

My first mistake is to believe that I do need to put in much work before I could make money online. I believe that I need to do some certain task and money will keep rolling. This makes it pretty much easier for me to fall for scam which propagate less work and his return.

My first mistake was working on a site without doing research on whether the payment option offered by the website was actually available to me or not. I had to give up my earnings because I could not withdraw.
I made a similar mistake.
It was a paid to survey site and I didn't know that it was not open to my country. After all I had accumulated, I was unable to withdraw.

I made the mistake of investing my hard earned money into a HYIP program and I got scammed. I was scammed thrice when I invested my money into several different HYIP projects that went scam. I was desperately needing money and I made the wrong decision.

My first mistake online was my investment on a site which happens to be a scammed. I could not make research about the new site before investing.

My first mistake was when I started online that I failed to do proper research in order to know the website very well, but I fail to that so I stop working there.

Not doing proper research on the legitimacy of the said business and the payment options which proved to be a waste of time, some you'd work but won't get your payment and others the payment option wasn't one available

My first mistake was trying to work in multiple sites at once. I was working on PTC sites, more than ten daily. This stressed me mentally and physically and I did not earn enough to withdraw eventually.

One of the mistakes I have made while working online was to make investment on one of those coins which I have no knowledge or ideas about it value and operation not until after the investment I realized that it had low market value and not much consider in the market.

I got banned on beermoneyforum because I didn't put full stop at the end of my comments. I was warned once, then made the mistake again then I was banned outrightly.

My first mistake while earning money online as a newbie was the fact that I had to spend my time, energy and even risk my health on faucet claim site. I couldn't even earn up to a dollar in a month and somehow, I was satisfied and happy with that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds