Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

The first mistake I make online was when I wanted to make a withdrawal from a paid to click website , I was sent an otp to click on my mail and i didn't know , till now the payment I still on pending and the link has expired .

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually the first mistake I made when starting anything or doing anything that regards to online stuff in order to earn money was to believe everything the said and that is how I lose my money there.

The first mistake I probably made online was thinking that everything was legit which in the actual sense it was not. You will encounter a lot of scammers along the way for sure.

my first mistake was to trust the websites and didn't search for reviews or feedback and that led me to lose some money. there is no best place than reviewing the websites on the forums and that's why I decided to work and interact on forums.

Concerning your question on what my first mistake while working online was, I would like to say thay my first mistake while working online was using ethereum as a means of payout during the time ethereum was on a rapid rise and it's transaction fees were high

You know we have this mindset of getting rich quick especially when starting for the first time, I think that's the mistake I have made while working online.

I started working online 5 days back, I started working on this great platform bizdustry, I manage to earn up to $5 which is really good to me, I believe with time I can earn more.

I think the first mistake that I probably made when I was making money online much that I thought everybody had good intentions which later turned out to be lost.

My biggest mistake was launching into forex trading on a live account without learning the skills.
I blew my entire capital in less than a week

Well, I have made many mistakes when it comes to making money online. I have invested money in online hyip sites and this was one of the biggest mistakes.

The first mistakes i made when working first online was that I made a withdrawal request and a message was sent to my mail which I was suppose to click to confirm the withdrawal request but I didn't check my mail and by the time I check my mail which was a month's later , the message has expired and the payment has on pending since then

When it came time for payment from a website that promised to pay me, there were excuses after excuses until I became weary, and as of right now they have not. However, I learned a valuable lesson: I should read reviews of a website before I comm

The first Mistake you can make while working online is trying to invest on a platform without making a proper research about it, that's the worse mistake you can make.

The first mistakes i made when working first online was that I made a withdrawal request and a message was sent to my mail which I was suppose to click to confirm the withdrawal request but I didn't check my mail and by the time I check my mail which was a month's later , the message has expired and the payment has on pending since then

Well, this is strange! Have you ever contacted the management of the website and asked them why your payment was withheld? I think that they owe you money, so there is nothing wrong with contacting them.

I worked my life out for a website that say they will pay me, when it was time for payment, it was excuse upon excuse till I got tired and from today they have not paid, but I learnt an important lesson that I need to look at reviews of a website before I commit
That is a very sad one,most of the time while we would want to work for a site online,with that enthusiasm,one might not really go through most of the reviews from users.

I started working online 5 days back, I started working on this great platform bizdustry, I manage to earn up to $5 which is really good to me, I believe with time I can earn more.
Making $5 in fuve days means you are targeting one dollar per day which is also my daily target, sometimes I make less than one dollar and their are times when i decided not to work at all .

Working online isn't always easy, but starting out can be even worse. When you started working online, what was your first mistake? My first mistake was thinking that I would be making a ton in weeks. That's not how it works, but you can start to make moves in the online world by looking for work, and speaking with site owners. That's what I did.

My first big mistake, or fail in this case, was when I was about a few months into working online. I was scammed by a person selling an ebook offering tips on how to make money online. I was naive and hoped it would help me. It turned out to be total nonsense so I felt defeated.

Gradually I got back into it and started to learn things and make things work. And here we are now. :)
Naiveness can sometimes be misleading and helping at same time. The first mistake I did too is as the result of naiveness,I followed a post that was meant for scamming and I was scammed because of it's captivating and alarming write-up.

The first mistake that I make online is by working on a Ponzi scheme and it was a grave mistake for me because I lost a lot of money on this particular scheme and I have vowed not to work on such platform again.
Almost everybody fall for ponzi scheme at first because of the high interest they are giving out to their members, I still have some over smart people still falling for it till now .not because they don't know but they need fast money .

I worked my life out for a website that say they will pay me, when it was time for payment, it was excuse upon excuse till I got tired and from today they have not paid, but I learnt an important lesson that I need to look at reviews of a website before I commit
That is very true though,because it is very important to look at the reviews of others that have been making use of such site,before you can be able to make any form of commitment to the site.Reviews don't lie.

I remember when I first started working online in 2012, the biggest mistake that I made was thinking that I would start making a lot of money in a few short weeks and feeling deflated when I was making something but not as much as I thought I would be. When you start earning online it's best not to have high hopes for how much you could be making but instead, to just get out there, offer your services, complete them to a high standard and keep going. Eventually, you will see growth but it will not be quick growth. If you enjoy what you do to work online then you will have the patience to wait for the rewards to come.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds