Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

Thinking I could earn a lot of money my first month.

I think that I had my hopes set WAY too high. This kind of put me off from trying again for several years.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well uhh my first mistake was on my online job was banning the wrong user. So like someone said some racist stuff and then when I was going to ban I accidently banned the wrong guy. Well heres a short story. I got fired lol.

@horsey,that was a very mistake for you its not always adviceable to bannd someone without looking at his profile,was it in this forum?well you should be able to reactivate him back if its this forum.
I beleive that the first mistake I make sometime ago is when I submit wrong payment processor for a marchent to process the payment so they paid to the wrong account

The first mistake that I made online was fallen prey of the ponzi scheme. The local ponzi program reaped me off all my money after I have invested substantial amount on it.

The first mistake that I made online was fallen prey of the ponzi scheme. The local ponzi program reaped me off all my money after I have invested substantial amount on it.
So do you want to tell me that you invested all the money into this program.you shouldnt have done that as most of the hyip are all scam I dont trust any of them and I think that they dont even worth it.

So do you want to tell me that you invested all the money into this program.you shouldnt have done that as most of the hyip are all scam I dont trust any of them and I think that they dont even worth it.
that was exactly what I did because i was a rookie and I thought that the program was real . I was able to make withdrawal for 3 times and that made me invest all my money.

My first mistake working online is when I was able to gather close to $3 on aticlix. I was tired working on the platform because of the low pay. After 4 months, I decided to go visit the site again and I noticed that my account has been deleted.
Even any platform needs to log in once every month so you could log in once a week that is enough to keep the account active and prevent the account deletion.

I fully agree with you. Making money online is not so easy. In my case, a few years ago, I made the mistake of rushing to upgrade to one of these PTC platforms that didn't get paid after reaching the payment amount. It was a $ 5 upgrade at the time. But I'm familiar with it now.

My very first mistake was me thinking that everything is legit and I can be able to make some kind of quick money. I ultimately regretted it because I ended up being scammed multiple times.

When I wanted to start making money online, I actually discovered that I was doing too much and that made me to be always entering the hands of scammers and losing money not knowing that you can make money for free.

My very first mistake was me thinking that everything is legit and I can be able to make some kind of quick money. I ultimately regretted it because I ended up being scammed multiple times.
You are very correct I think that the first thing that always come into anybody mind is when you see many site been advertise and flash online you think its easy to make money with it but when you step into online you discover that 89% of programs online are scam,so someone must be careful mostly at the start

My first mistakes when I worked online. My commons mistakes when I worked online is how to manage my data subscription and how to have many friends from facebook and instagram.
In countries where buy mobile data is very expensive and it was not even last, it is important that you should know how to be able to manage your data effectively so that you are not going to be caught off guard.

The first mistake I made back then while working online was putting in all that I had on an online investment, without having any form of backup plan or even I can fall back to if the investment goes south.
It is a good thing that you should always research about any online investment that you want to put money into. Even more so is the fact that you should not put in everything.

Even any platform needs to log in once every month so you could log in once a week that is enough to keep the account active and prevent the account deletion.
That is what I should have done. I just abandoned the site totally and that is what caused the blockage. It will be on the account of inactivity on the website.

I don't think that mine was a mistake. I was banned by MR b on beermoneyforum. This man will not issue warnings like other forums. He will waite and allow you to waste all of your efforts before he will ban you.

My first mistake was making money online was wanting to try too many things at the same time after I can just look for one particular thing and focus on it and become the best version that I can ever be.

My first mistake online was getting banned by the mysterious Mr b on beermoneyforum. It was not even a mistake, the man just couldn't pay everyone, so he is bent on banning the people.

My first mistake online was getting banned by the mysterious Mr b on beermoneyforum. It was not even a mistake, the man just couldn't pay everyone, so he is bent on banning the people.
You don't have to commit mistakes before you will be a banned by Mr B .
I guess he does not have the financial capability to pay it's very huge users .

You don't have to commit mistakes before you will be a banned by Mr B .
I guess he does not have the financial capability to pay it's very huge users .
That is exactly what Is really happening to him.. just keep wondering why the man is like that . He will never give you warning until you will get banned. It seems he is losing lots of users.

I think the first mistake that I made when I was working on line was not looking for a skill. Into this world it is going to be very difficult for somebody to be able to offer you a job if you do not have a skill that you can be able to monetize.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds