Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Since the advent of coronavirus a lot of business has been taken to the online section which makes it very easy for people to carry out their business because without it or not he would have gone out of business by now.
Without those business owners having the plan B, it would've seen their business collapsing like the others that never lived up to this moment of covid19 uncertainty.

Advertisement Placeholder
Here we come with online business for long time, it will continue to reign for long time. Cos people have learnt the benefit of taking their business advertising and selling online.

Last edited:
Many people ventured into online business during covid19 pandemic lockdown. I was among the who fully ventured into online business and everything I do know how to make money is 99% online. Online business is much easier and less stressful compared to offline business. The fact that you can sit at the comfort of your room and make money is so fantastic.
This is just you saying you ventured into online business during the covid-19 pandemic. Imagine the number of people out there that also ventured into online businesses during and post covid19. So many you'll guesss

The Truth is it's much easier transacting online as compared to offline, and covid as really exposed everyone on how to utilize online platform for business transaction and every other things, so even after covid disappears many will still embrace online platform
The thing about online business is that,the platform has always been there even before the covid period,but the covid just made if very popular and this make a lot of business person to start considering doing it full time.

In fact the rate at which so many people will be flooding the online aspect if businesses Post covid-19will be very alarming. You will see it yourself and understand.

Online business was in high demand during the Corona virus pandemic and I think it is still in high demand even after the pandemic.

Here we come with pine business for long time, it will continue to reign for long time. Cos people have learnt the benefit of taking their business advertising and selling online.
Yes, online business is here to stay even when the pandemic ends. People are getting used to ordering from online stores regardless of the kind of product. If you are continually buying food from an online restaurant (no dining in) then you will continue ordering even when covid leaves.

Yes, online business is here to stay even when the pandemic ends. People are getting used to ordering from online stores regardless of the kind of product. If you are continually buying food from an online restaurant (no dining in) then you will continue ordering even when covid leaves.
That's just it. Lots of persons are settling with ordering of food items online and other products too. It wouldn't be a surprise if they continue with that post covid19.

Yes instill think and believe so that online businesses will be in greater demand more post covid-19 pandemic era. This is so because people who have lost their business or offline businesses to the pandemic will want to go into other areas to test like online

Human beings are not easy to change from old attitudes, it's obvious how difficult it was for many people to adjust their way of life to meet up with covid19 safety measures, now that many people have finally switched to online businesses I can assure you that it has come to stay

To be much honest, online business is really making it much easier to earn and make some cash big time. The pandemic really forced most businesses to move their business case off their physical locations to online basically due to the restrictions placed

The covid-19 pandemic really thought about of people the benefits of working and doing business online. Its more of a blessing than a curse.

Human beings are not easy to change from old attitudes, it's obvious how difficult it was for many people to adjust their way of life to meet up with covid19 safety measures, now that many people have finally switched to online businesses I can assure you that it has come to stay
Online business will always strive higher cos many users are making use of online for many things. It is not like before, the userbase is large.

Sincerely covid 19 is just like an eye opener to the world at large,it really exposes us to utilising the online platform and making the best out of it,offline users, during covid 19 or not the are really missing out and not making enough profit

Sincerely covid 19 is just like an eye opener to the world at large,it really exposes us to utilising the online platform and making the best out of it,offline users, during covid 19 or not the are really missing out and not making enough profit
It really many peoples eyes to always have have double option and not just dwelling on a single plan to run or manage their business.

Their is no one who will come out to see that covid19 is a blessing in a positive way. It's simply a ridiculous disease that has affected to date.

During the pandemic a lot of people were much more interested in online business, the reason is because it was based on the situation that was on ground but now I don't think people are so much interested in getting something online as they used to do before.

The covid-19 pandemic really thought about of people the benefits of working and doing business online. Its more of a blessing than a curse.
Like seriously during this pandemic some people have made alot of money online even those that never know anything about online they tried and some have major occupation now online so for this I dont think even after the end of covid 19 some people wont be able to leave their work online

During the pandemic a lot of people were much more interested in online business, the reason is because it was based on the situation that was on ground but now I don't think people are so much interested in getting something online as they used to do before.
You are right that the public resorted to the online business to avoid the crowds that can infect them with covid. But when covid vanishes I guess the online businesses will be affected by the rebound of the offline business. Even the delivery systems will lose much of the service they provide.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds