Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

I think online business has come to stay irrespective of the pandemic. The statistics shows that people engage more in online business during the pandemic since offline businesses as closed up.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think online business has come to stay irrespective of the pandemic. The statistics shows that people engage more in online business during the pandemic since offline businesses as closed up.

Nothing will ever take away online business because the world is now in digital era and everything that people do have been carried out online which makes it is setting to that online business will always be the future.

Both online and offline business will reign forever their is nothing taking it away from us, unless the world is no more. Provided humans are here it will continue forging ahead.

Well to me personally I really think that offline jobs will always have the edge over online job,that's because offline and physical are more preferred to there counterpart.

As a.matter of fact, the demand for online businesses is increasing by the day as result of the losses people experienced during the lockdown that forced people into closing down their offline businesses

The pandemic has really affected the business sector. Many business needs online presence more than ever to boost sales thanks to the pandemic. So it is definitely important for all business viewers to have an online presence.
Yeah, I agree that even offline businesses are now using the internet for their online presence even if the business is a small store or even a home based business. More likely after the pandemic the economic culture will prevail for the businesses will be using the internet whether online or offline business.

I don't think so because many scammers are into too many online business and if you're not careful you will end up getting scammed
I know a woman who ordered for clothing online and up till today the clothing and her money no one returned to her
She lost everything because the online store was fake
Yes I believe that online will still be at a higher demands, because online business has come to stay and it is the future of business

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
I hope that online business will continue to grow when covid 19 disappear. I think it will even grow because the world is getting high tech. We are in the new season of time. I think everything will become digital soon. Bitcoin is already an example of digital cryptocurrency.

Yes because COVID made people experience how things can be done easily at the comfort of your home so people will like to continue patronizing offline stores

Hmm, that's pathetic indeed, the world we are living now is full of unwanted drama that's why we ought to be careful and learn those tricks scammers uses to trick us and flee from their trap.
If we can find a strategy to get rid of these destructive and unwanted human beings, online businesses will always gain popularity with people. However, the fear of hackers is the beginning of wisdom, if these people always win, the online businesses won't live forever. What about hackers?

I can't say anything entirely about This I believe it should be based on your location that's what I believe you determines the rate of an online business to offline business.

Of course online business will continue but there must be decline because most people will go back to their offline businesses and continue with and giving online business less attention because most people run their offline business easy than running the online business because only few have the experience of running it.

Apart from the large amount of people using online earnings platforms during the covid, I think online businesses have come to stay, because just as someone rightly mentioned above, it is easier doing business online, especially earning while at the comfort of your home as in the case of a site like this and other ones. It is just my opinion though.

I do not think that online business wil be more in demand after Covid-19, however, it will certainly be in demand to some extent even after the pandemic ends. This is because online business has now become one of the mainstream methods of conducting business which is unstoppable as of now. Even before the pandemic, it was flourishing a lot.

If we can find a strategy to get rid of these destructive and unwanted human beings, online businesses will always gain popularity with people. However, the fear of hackers is the beginning of wisdom, if these people always win, the online businesses won't live forever. What about hackers?
Hackers are mainly two types, the malicious ones, and the ones that protect the site DDoS. Some build strong viruses, bot softwares that improves site security protocol, while others are simply looking for slightest ways to manoeuvre site security protocol and perform phishing tasks.

Nowadays it is important to owners to do both online and offline business so all owners should create websites and Facebook pages to make people know their offline projects .

I hope that online business will continue to grow when covid 19 disappear. I think it will even grow because the world is getting high tech. We are in the new season of time. I think everything will become digital soon. Bitcoin is already an example of digital cryptocurrency.
Whether covid19 or no covid19 online business will continue soaring higher cos it is done digitally and not physically where contraction can take place.

Offline business are the ones suffering it in the western countries at the moment. But it isn't like before when all shops where closed down during the first wave.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds