Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

The Truth is it's much easier transacting online as compared to offline, and covid as really exposed everyone on how to utilize online platform for business transaction and every other things, so even after covid disappears many will still embrace online platform
That is correct. Online business will not disappear instead it will grow more because people want to be safe from coronavirus. They will prefer online business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The fact is that online business only increased during the pandemic and not started. And I don't think online business will go down after the pandemic because people are used to it.

Many people ventured into online business during covid19 pandemic lockdown. I was among the who fully ventured into online business and everything I do know how to make money is 99% online. Online business is much easier and less stressful compared to offline business. The fact that you can sit at the comfort of your room and make money is so fantastic.
You are correct engagement in online business is fantastic. I love cryptocurrency trading and investment. I can buy and sell cryptocurrency coins.

Definitely a lot of people will look the way of online business to make money than offline Business. People now see the major effect of relying on only offline Business during the pandemic and they are now making adjustments

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
With more and full expectations and in true fact online business will definitely be on higher demand. All to the cause that, e online business has really made trading easier for businesses ( advertising helps gaining more attention of customers and also easy trade of goods and services).

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
In my own opinion online business will still be on higher demand even if covid19 disappear, because everybody have seen the opportunity in online work, imagine you earning from online without stress, covid19 is just an eyes opener to online work

Yes I think online businesses will be in high demand than offline businesses lost covid-19 pandemic. Because during the pandemic itself, online businesses were the ones saving the day. So wil it still be post covid-19

I think both online business and offline business are good depending on the one on your mind to go into, because both of them have good demand.

Yes right now there are offline workers in the market which increased the supply of workers and decreased the demand of employers looking for workers right .so when covid subsides the workers will decrease and jobs will increase online as well as the demand for workers "The rule of supply and Demand

In my own opinion online business will still be on higher demand even if covid19 disappear, because everybody have seen the opportunity in online work, imagine you earning from online without stress, covid19 is just an eyes opener to online work
Sure, online activities can never end even if their is no covid19 in the future. Remember that's not the end of natural disasters like covid19 in the future.
[automerge]1631179864[/automerge]
With more and full expectations and in true fact online business will definitely be on higher demand. All to the cause that, e online business has really made trading easier for businesses ( advertising helps gaining more attention of customers and also easy trade of goods and services).
Sure, online presence for businesses have really made entrepreneurs to market their businesses without expressing much pressure due to covid19 persistency.

Last edited:
A majority of human interactions will be done offline no matter what what I believe that we are going to see a drastic rise in online activities and jobs.

I don't see why not. I think both businesses will be able to bridge the gap and work in tandem, offline businesses can now take their business online and vice versa.

The covid-19 pandemic.ade a lot of people on the verge of starting something new for themselves start online businesses. I believe that after the covid-19, online businesses will still remain on higher demand than offline ones

I don't think so because many scammers are into too many online business and if you're not careful you will end up getting scammed
I know a woman who ordered for clothing online and up till today the clothing and her money no one returned to her
She lost everything because the online store was fake
you are absolutely right Because nowadays many businesses have gone online.Everyone is doing their business online because of covid-19.Some people are cheating other people through online business Because when a customer buys things online But the things that come to us are of low quality.

Things might actually change ,since many might still take precautions ,so I think the online business might surpass the offline business in the post covid era I think

You are right that the public resorted to the online business to avoid the crowds that can infect them with covid. But when covid vanishes I guess the online businesses will be affected by the rebound of the offline business. Even the delivery systems will lose much of the service they provide.
Yes I know that is true but even with that online business will continue to exist, there's lots of other ways online business is necessary in the society, it does help a lot of people to build up a capital that they need in establishing their offline business.

Covid19 truly served as an eye opener to many offline business. And they are now settled promoting their products through online. Abandoning it when covid19 is no more isn't possible.
I don't see why not. I think both businesses will be able to bridge the gap and work in tandem, offline businesses can now take their business online and vice versa.

Yes definitely it will because most of the perishable goods are kept offline,so we should not pray for a second wave of covid

Covid19 truly served as an eye opener to many offline business. And they are now settled promoting their products through online. Abandoning it when covid19 is no more isn't possible.
Absolutely! Those businesses without online presence before covid now have great online promotions for their businesses and it has made a lot of difference. I doubt anyone would prefer the pre-covid having experienced the success of doing business through a strong internet presence.

Yes I think online business will still be in much demand post covid 19. Asides from that the world is taking a technological phase where everything is being done online and through social media and other online platforms. So yes I think online business will still be in demand

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds