Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Well that remains to be seen if that would be the case tho but its looking like lots of people are into online businesses these days and it's ease of operations is an important factor

Advertisement Placeholder
Online businesses will be in great demand post covid-19. But this is also more dependent on the availability of technology in the countries around the world to make that more adoptable

I think more and more people will want to press on to get into the online business post covid19 than the offline business or staying out in their offline businesses. Because they all will want to leverage the fact that you can still conduct business online should any lockdown occur again

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
Of course online will always be on higher demand anytime any day, because convid 19 open everyone eye to it,since we are use to it we all notice it is the easiest way to purchase anything needed.

The concepts of online business is still one that is making waves but for a long time still to come, the offline market would be the most dominant of the two.

Amazon managed to make the owner richest man on earth during the pandemic but Amazon was already one of the biggest companies before the pandemic.

Of course online will always be on higher demand anytime any day, because convid 19 open everyone eye to it,since we are use to it we all notice it is the easiest way to purchase anything needed.
It is always on demand. Online buying and selling have increased since covid19 took over. Other ways to earn money existed since the breakout of covid19.

I think offline business and online business will exist side by side. For example, there are people who like to order food and eat at home, and there are also people who like to visit the restuarant.

I think offline business and online business will exist side by side. For example, there are people who like to order food and eat at home, and there are also people who like to visit the restaurant.
That's it dear. Both will remain for long time as long as man exist. They'll only fade up when humans are no more. So let's enjoy both of them in terms business.

It is common sense to think that way because most people will not want to experience that kind of setback they experienced during the lockdown when their offline businesses couldn't recover and had to be short down eventually

The lesson that a majority of people have learnt is that there is a lot of reach and OK potential online and many people are even moving their business online.

Online business have always been better than offline business because you can work from home without any stress after the coronavirus online business have been the best option for so many people including me

there is no doubt that online business located during the Corona virus pandemic but I can assure you that it is still in high demand today that the lockdown have been relaxed.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
Online business is likely to be on higher demand than offline business but it can't be. This is as a result of the fact that the rate at which people are being scammed are becoming unbearable. For example, a friend of mine lost twelve thousand naira to a scammer about a month ago. Thousands of people whose names I don't know have been scammed. God forbid that another covid19 lockdown transpires.

Their is absolutely no way you can compare an offline business to offline business. The online business is to support the offline. It's a kind of side hustle and most of the legitimate sites online pay peanuts

The Truth is it's much easier transacting online as compared to offline, and covid as really exposed everyone on how to utilize online platform for business transaction and every other things, so even after covid disappears many will still embrace online platform
Yes it is easier for people to transact online than it is to transact offline. And the circumstances of the covid19 lockdown has brought to the fore how important online transactions are and will always be

It would still be on demand, especially for the youths as they have found an easier and comforting way to use and make some money.

Online business is likely to be on higher demand than offline business but it can't be. This is as a result of the fact that the rate at which people are being scammed are becoming unbearable. For example, a friend of mine lost twelve thousand naira to a scammer about a month ago. Thousands of people whose names I don't know have been scammed. God forbid that another covid19 lockdown transpires.
Hmm, that's pathetic indeed, the world we are living now is full of unwanted drama that's why we ought to be careful and learn those tricks scammers uses to trick us and flee from their trap.

The truth is that offline business faced very big challenge as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus which limited people's movement from their daily activities so definitely online business is still going to grow.
For sure, online business is going to grow more, together with offline business. No matter how hard covid19 and other future natural disaster might act this two can't fold.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds