Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with some bad employees

Human beings normally are very hard to handle and so one needs wisdom in order to be able to manage them well and one needs to be considerate when punishing bad employeea

Advertisement Placeholder
In order to treat bad employee you need to treat with caution maybe in order to correct them you can cut their salaries for a month and maybe just tell you will sack them in order for them to behave

If I were your boss, I will terminate his appointment. An employer with a vision only needs somone he can control, direct but not dominate. If an employer cannot control his employee, it is difficult to achieve the organization's goal.

I think most people hire people so that they can control or dominate them, but if I were an employer, I would never hire people to dominate them because the main thing I want to get is satisfaction from their performance at job.

Some employees are termed bad due to the way they reciprocate how they are being treated. You can't support a 'bossy' employer and stand against an employee who is not happy with the way he/she is being treated. Most employees don't just become bad overnight. To start with, I suggest every leader should show a good and friendly attitude towards his employers, and watch how they behave in return.

The majority doesn't work very well without censorship , I prefer to fix a caméra in the company and the store ti watch employées , I think it will give good results .

If I am the boss I will give him a second chance. In this life we all need second chance, I will give him a chance but only if he realized his mistakes.

Your boss is so lenient on him and I think your boss has a good heart, though they say respect is reciprocal, I won't take such insult from any of my employees. Talking back at me is a sack for you.

Dealing with bad employee will make jobs to be bore. This will allow bad workers to plans on such employee to run down the business.

I have had lot of bad employees. But working with bad employees did not bother me much because after the completion of the job or the contract, I never worked with them again.

Well the issue of bad employees are always inevitable in any business organisation in one way or the other such challenges are faced. to some extent the employees can be sack from work. if I will be the boss to handle him, I will either deduct from his salary, and issue him a sack letter with immediate effect.

If I am the boss I will give him a second chance. In this life we all need second chance, I will give him a chance but only if he realized his mistakes.
that's good though but how can you truly tell he or she has honestly realized their mistakes or they are simply just pretending?

You need to penalized a bad employee for the bad things they are doing in the company. If after sometimes they do not turn a new leaf you can then decide to fire them so as not to affect others with bad behaviour.

that's good though but how can you truly tell he or she has honestly realized their mistakes or they are simply just pretending.
Well. I can truly tell if he or she has honestly realized their mistakes, but I will try and observe them,if I find any spot no matter how little it is, I will not hesitate to send them away.

Well. I can truly tell if he or she has honestly realized their mistakes, but I will try and observe them,if I find any spot no matter how little it is, I will not hesitate to send them away.
You know it takes time for someone to change especially in a situation where they have been into such behavior for a long period of time. How long would you give them to see if they have really Changed?

You know it takes time for someone to change especially in a situation where they have been into such behavior for a long period of time. How long would you give them to see if they have really Changed?
If they are willing to change I will give them as much as they need. One thing I've noticed with people they want to change and make there life to elevate but they don't want the idea of change.

That depends. How well is the relationship between the boss and employee. Maybe they're friends and he caught him in a bad day. It doesn't excuse the person for it, but a 2 day suspension is huge, especially if there's no pay for those days.

I view this as just a warning from boss to employee. If he keeps acting like this, then he will probably be fired for it. But, I think the boss wants to give the person time to cool down, and think about his actions. Sometimes it helps.

If they are willing to change I will give them as much as they need. One thing I've noticed with people they want to change and make there life to elevate but they don't want the idea of change.
Hmm, what do you think the reason might be? Personally I think is because they fear change, and the unknown, they do not know how the change would affect them so they fear it. What do you think?

Hmm, what do you think the reason might be? Personally I think is because they fear change, and the unknown, they do not know how the change would affect them so they fear it. What do you think?
I think the reason is because they don't want to make the sacrifices it takes, those kind of people want to be successful,but they don't want to make the sacrifices for them to be successful.

Some employee needs some spanking on the but and even the worst complete sack from work at times.
This topic was informed by an incident that happened at my workplace sometime ago, my colleague at work i.e an employee to my boss was being so disrespectful to our boss, just because our boss was trying to correct him on some blunders he made at work. He flared up and started using cuss words on our boss, we as fellow colleagues tried to calm him down and shut him up but still he refused.
At the end of the day, our boss only gave him two days suspension 😲.
If you were my boss, what would you have done to him?
It is not the best for your boss to give him two days suspension because that is not the best thing to do, the best thing to do is to suspend the person permanently and get another employee who will be able to follow up the rules and regulation of the business, I can't even imagine a situation like this in my life because I will immediately give a permanent suspension.

Some employees are termed bad due to the way they reciprocate how they are being treated. You can't support a 'bossy' employer and stand against an employee who is not happy with the way he/she is being treated. Most employees don't just become bad overnight. To start with, I suggest every leader should show a good and friendly attitude towards his employers, and watch how they behave in return.
yes. Some bad attitude of employees are influenced by the attitude of the employer towards them.
If that is not the case, then bad employees should be called and spoken to.
where there is no change after warnings, he or she can be sacked.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds