Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with some bad employees

Dealing with bad employees requires a lot of patience and wisdom, most people believes all bad employees should be sacked, at times one needs to know the reason why the person is doing what he or she is doing before punishing them, suspension at times is enough punishment sacking is extreme and most times it depends on the companies rules and regulations.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow. I think he definitely will get more than a 2days suspension. I would probably have his salary reduced or suspended indefinitely.

I believe that it is very wrong for somebody to try to do that to his on superior in the workplace even if it is not the boss. It is important that employees learn to understand that respect is something that is very important in any place.

I am not sure, but not all the employees behave like this until or unless the boss does something really bad. In some cases, some employees have attitude problem and they tend to disrespect their boss. In such cases, such employees do not deserve to work in the workplace.

I can't take such insult from an employee. Such an employee who would not like to be corrected doesn't deserve to work in my company. I will sack such staff with immediate effect because he is a minus to the organisation.

Most of the time at work , the only way you can deal with bad employee is by terminating their appointment because even if you give them query , they can never change and will always be bad.

I don't see the need to manage a bad employee the only way to manage them is to sack them because a bad employee can actually bring down your business, when it comes to business and relationship with client a bad employee is not something to consider because they might bring bad image to the company or organisation,but if someone make mistake just warn them and make them to understand what they did was wrong and advise them to do it no more,
What if the bad employee was formally a good employee who had an important role to play in the organization, it's not all the time we take intense actions such as sacking outrightly, what if the persons position can't be replaced outrightly

As an employer you have the right to decide who should work in your business organisation and also the other way around, bad employer will eventually ruins your business.

As an employer you have the right to decide who should work in your business organisation and also the other way around, bad employer will eventually ruins your business.
Since we have known that bad employee can ruin and destroy the company if care is not taken , the best thing to do as the owner of the company is to side line them , sanction them or fire them

I believe that it is a very good thing for you to have workplace sanctions for people who are going to be behaving like this. This is going to allow you to be able to punish anybody that is misbehaving.

You have to give them suspension in most cases because some of them may not really understand what it is to establish a business. You should not give anybody a single chance to Ruins your business because of his or her bad character.

In an organisation , we have two set of employees , the good and the bad set of employee and in dealing with bad employees , you must be serious in dealing with them because they can motivates other employee into doing bad things .

In an organisation , we have two set of employees , the good and the bad set of employee and in dealing with bad employees , you must be serious in dealing with them because they can motivates other employee into doing bad things .
Yeah that's true, in every business we have two kinds of people, but it's always advisible to employ those that will be of much help to you and your business. What do you think?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds