Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
Every wild business idea I’ve ever had... I’ve tried. 😂 Otherwise, it would just bug me and bug me until I’d finally do it. A couple of them flopped, but then again a couple did well, and are still doing well. 👍

Advertisement Placeholder
Every wild business idea I’ve ever had... I’ve tried. 😂 Otherwise, it would just bug me and bug me until I’d finally do it. A couple of them flopped, but then again a couple did well, and are still doing well. 👍
How I wish that I had the capital to start up any business idea that I've ever had in my head but alas I never had the capital to start up any of the business idea that I have had for a very long time now.

How I wish that I had the capital to start up any business idea that I've ever had in my head but alas I never had the capital to start up any of the business idea that I have had for a very long time now.
That’s because all my business ideas are small-time and usually don’t require much money at startup, they all seem to revolve around my hobbies anyway (think crafts) so I already have most of the supplies on hand and don’t need to invest much. 🙂 And I have my dad’s store to sell anything I want at the front counter, so advertising isn’t too much of an issue either. I just sell little handmade trinkets, jewelry, skin cream (all natural!), candles, scented sand jars, whatever my goofy mind comes up with.
And of course I have to make professional-looking business cards for each item so I can pretend I’m this big successful businesswoman.
haha

One of the person's idea I thought of but was never as successful as I thought was dropshipping business when I started it I was thinking that it will be very lucrative and less challenging but the opposite was what I saw.
I also thought of this business model at some point too. I even got into one or two dropshiping coaching class to help me with the trick, but just couldn't work out for me

Until today my idea to be a professional cryptocurrency trader is still an idea. It has not yet came to reality. It is because I have been looking for a very big capital. I already do the trading yet I have small budget.

Seriously, it's very lucrative to invest in cryptocurrency right now because of the recent dip in all of the cryptocurrency prices which makes it very good to invest in it.

Well there's this thing in my country that smoke can never hide that is the same way that a bad character can never be hidden forever as it will surely come out no matter how you try to hide it.
Yes it will surely come out ,but sometimes it is not good for us as a business owner to relax and trust some managers to full extent that we do not care to check out their activities in the business organisation.

There are many business ideas I thought of but repairing of mobile phones is the one that really pains me that I never gave a try. Even till now am still regretting it

I have a lot of business ideas that have never put into practice and the one of them is definitely affiliate marketing which I have been learning for some time now.

I've tried car flipping business, dropshipping it from a foreign merchant and selling it locally. I never got the chance to succeed on it cos of lack of finance.
I thought of starting a drop-shipping business so but I never started because I do not have enough finance for it and also thought of starting a real estate business.

Yes it will surely come out ,but sometimes it is not good for us as a business owner to relax and trust some managers to full extent that we do not care to check out their activities in the business organisation.
I am not saying that you have to relax and let the manager to be managing your business for a very long time but all I'm saying is that you have to be there physically from time to time to be supervising the manager and then checking his cock hard on the management of your business.

I thought of starting a drop-shipping business so but I never started because I do not have enough finance for it and also thought of starting a real estate business.
Those two business you mentioned is highly profitable when you are knowledgeable about them. Bit real estate business doesn't need much expertise, your money will do most of the things for you.

I am not saying that you have to relax and let the manager to be managing your business for a very long time but all I'm saying is that you have to be there physically from time to time to be supervising the manager and then checking his cock hard on the management of your business.
Yes you really need to pay attention to your organisation at all time because even your trusted friend as a manager sometimes may not be trusted, some of them might even see the position as an opportunity to explore.

I'm trying to get started with egg distribution Business. I have made my research and I discovered that it's a business that is worth trying. Even though I haven't done it before I will definitely give it a try

I once took a walk so that I would determine suitable businesses and I came up with the idea of a restaurant in my locality but did not actualize it due to insufficient funds.
The restaurant business might also have been a very good business fit for you f you had gotten the capital to get it started back then. Don't lose hope

Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
Ecommerce! I even made an effort to get a small loan from a relative to start it up, but I was holding back for some reasons I still cannot explain.

Yes you really need to pay attention to your organisation at all time because even your trusted friend as a manager sometimes may not be trusted, some of them might even see the position as an opportunity to explore.
Any manager who in any way mismanaged my business will definitely get there sacking letter without any apology because I do not take my business for a joke as I am always serious with any venture that I found myself in.

Any manager who in any way mismanaged my business will definitely get there sacking letter without any apology because I do not take my business for a joke as I am always serious with any venture that I found myself in.
I will not give them a sack letter, I will threaten him with prisonment and I will make sure I force the person to return my business to the normal way it was, because some of them can even damage your business beyond what you can repair.

For as long a time I have been looking at the stock market trading just like I practically indulge in forex trading, I gave up trading the stock market because I have not yet mustered the courage and interest for it

I will not give them a sack letter, I will threaten him with prisonment and I will make sure I force the person to return my business to the normal way it was, because some of them can even damage your business beyond what you can repair.
This is quite funny because I need competent manager would not deliberately damage your business but this damages will occur because he is incompetent so you threatening such a manager to return your business back to normal is not advisable because if the manager has the ability to make your business prosper in the first place then he or she wouldn't have ruined your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds