Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business idea you want to try out, but worry it'll fail?

it is always important and necessary to try to invest in knowledge. If you do not have knowledge about something you should try to pay for it in order to acquire a premium knowledge.
Seriously , as long as I'll be able to get a good teacher that will be able to teach me everything I need to know. I think that's what matters because there are so many people parading themselves as teachers even when they don't have an understanding of what exactly they are doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is currently a business idea that I have but I think I do not have the required resources to make it a success so I do not want to start and then you risk losing it all .

Thats a good thing to do , I have never been scared to try any business or any challenges because you can never make it if you are scared , what you can do before starting a business or investment is to make a good research in order to know the authenticity of the investment .
There is currently a business idea that I have but I think I do not have the required resources to make it a success so I do not want to start and then you risk losing it all .

Just like any other team, it is usually not too difficult to develop an idea, but it is the execution that counts in the end. I have a few business ideas, but I'm being held back by finances and my fear of failing.

If you are getting scared of loosing in a business , then you are not ready to mark good amount of money , though its good to be careful before going into a business and that's why you need to make research before investing on any business .

Everyone in this room wanted a good phone, preferably an iPhone, so starting a business with it would have been a great idea. Because everyone in my region is an iPhone enthusiast, I brought up this brand.

Everyone in this room wanted a good phone, preferably an iPhone, so starting a business with it would have been a great idea. Because everyone in my region is an iPhone enthusiast, I brought up this brand.
Seriously I believe you are right because I also need a good mobile phone with good internet access that can easily be connected to the internet and work with ease .

Just like any other team developing and idea usually is not very difficult but then the execution is all that matters. I have a couple of business ideas but then money and fear of failure is actually stalling me.
If you have a business ideas I'll advise you to look for a capital and start it up, you can get what you want if you have the good knowledge of the business.

To be really honest, I do have a lot of company ideas that might work out, but I frequently get stopped at the beginning. This is due to the difficulty in obtaining the necessary funding and starting costs.

Do you have a business idea that you want to try one day, but worry that it will end up being a failure instead? I have a lot of business ideas floating around in my head and I have wanted to try some of them out. Sadly I don't think many of them will do good, and could see a lot of my ideas failing.

But, do you have any business ideas you've been wanting to do or setup, but decided not to because it would probably fail?
Many peaple are scared to fail after all creating a business is not easy and can require a lot of time and money so it's normal to be scared that you fail or lose your money but you know if you don't try you never know if it would work

Similar to any other team, developing an idea is typically not all that difficult; however, how it is implemented is what counts. I have a few business ideas, but I'm being held back by money and failure-related fear.

I have been thinking about starting a fish farming business when i retires from my active service , I have been making research about the business for awhile now but I am never scared that it will fail.

Since the pandemic, there has been no guarantee for the success of a start business simply because the global economy is really struggling to cope up. alot of countries devalued there currency to cope with the challenges.

Do you have a business idea that you want to try one day, but worry that it will end up being a failure instead? I have a lot of business ideas floating around in my head and I have wanted to try some of them out. Sadly I don't think many of them will do good, and could see a lot of my ideas failing.

But, do you have any business ideas you've been wanting to do or setup, but decided not to because it would probably fail?
I definitely wanted to establish a photocopy and photoshoot studio, but capital to start it was a problem. Also, I was pessimistic about the prospective progress of the business as a whole.

That's a two different business entirely , and as an entrepreneur , you need make a good plan for your business, though starting a photo copy business and also a photo shoot business are entirely two different business , but you can move them into one place If you have a good busuness plan
I definitely wanted to establish a photocopy and photoshoot studio, but capital to start it was a problem. Also, I was pessimistic about the prospective progress of the business as a whole.

I am not worried about failure, what I am worried about is how to find the right investors and partners that will have a steady growth mindset

I am not worried about failure, what I am worried about is how to find the right investors and partners that will have a steady growth mindset

Well, I thing that there are many reasons why you should be worried about failure. If you fail many times, your investor would stop trusting you and this could be bad for your business.

I have never have worries in my line of business because I use to have all the neccesary things like my business plans ready , and with my business plan , good location and the fund needed for the business . You won't be having issues .

There's a saying that he who fears he will suffer is already suffering because he fears, and I think that's applicable too in this context. I knew this and I had to do what I got to do.

That's a two different business entirely , and as an entrepreneur , you need make a good plan for your business, though starting a photo copy business and also a photo shoot business are entirely two different business , but you can move them into one place If you have a good busuness plan
This is exactly what I am trying to do. I think merging the two business ideas would escalate the growth and progress of my enterprise,but I also know that it will require a lot of effort in terms of a viable business model

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds