Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has the pandemic helped you think of new business ideas?

The covid-19 pandemic has makes many people to create a business ideas, like that my side many people use that opportunity to make a local face masks to be selling.

Advertisement Placeholder
The covid-19 pandemic has makes many people to create a business ideas, like that my side many people use that opportunity to make a local face masks to be selling.
It is very correct that pandemic has created an avenue for so many people to make money and the pandemic a blessing in disguise for so many people because they were pushed to the wall to take action.

It is very correct that pandemic has created an avenue for so many people to make money and the pandemic a blessing in disguise for so many people because they were pushed to the wall to take action.
This is true, I learnt alot about the existance of online businesses as a result of the pandemic. I never knew that it would be possible to make money online before then.

One very good idea that I got during the pandemic is that businesses that have an online presence are always going to be at an advantage if things are going to happen like this.
Me too, the coronavirus pandemic made me to understand the importance of working on the internet. People who were working on the internet didn't feel the impact of the pandemic much in terms of finances.

Actually the pandemic has really opened my eyes to see and my mind to think if the possible ways to increase and expand my earnings both online and offline.

I have been able to start a business online due to the pandemic because it affects the direct interaction of people offline.

Of course with the pandemic remote working became extremely popular, thereby increasing competition for those already in the field. And with less contact, online transactions became a thing in my neighborhood which used to be a cash dominated economy. I considered getting into providing online services but it never saw the light of the day. Inflation made things very cumbersome.

Pandemic is a blessing in disguise for some people. Its pandemic that open some people to the business they're doing today that has fetched them a lot of money. A lot of people learn skill during the pandemic. Its that skill that they're using to work today.
That's why I always encourage myself and my friends facing difficulties to try to find a way to get out of it because most of the difficulties are there to make you better.

Actually you are right. The pandemic has really make people to think outside the box to come with an idea of making money either online or offline in one way or the other.

Well the pandemic has not only helped me think of a new business idea, but it has also helped me to start earning passive income online and even also to expand my business offline with the resources I earned.

That's why I always encourage myself and my friends facing difficulties to try to find a way to get out of it because most of the difficulties are there to make you better.
Those difficulty should be seen as challenges, not a problem. When you see it as a challenge, you'll look for a way to overcome it. The skill you acquire when trying to overcome it will remain with you.

Covid-19 didn't bring new business ideas per se but it did spur me to take online business seriously as the option of working in a physical location was seriously tested.
Am surprised that you are saying the covid pandemic didn't bring new idea to you because for me reverse was the case, as I got lots of business ideas from the pandemic.

Covid-19 pandemic has really makes people that has businesses and not to have a new ideas on how to either lead there businesses or even start there business.

The pandemic has open so many people's mind and brain to think about so many new innovatives all over the world. I have so many businesses I'm already thinking about

For those that were able to establish such business and are consistency must be making a lot of money by now. Online business became one of the best business during the pandemic as everyone was on total lockdown

I must say that establishing a business was a bit easier in the past due to the fact that inflation was not that high in the past. However, now the purchasing power of people have declined and this is having a huge negative effect on new businesses.

Yes, not only that, the pandemic has helped me to earn a considerable amount of money online, I really appreciate my presence online, it's really good.

Some of my friend's that are into the health sector made enough money when the pandemic of coronavirus hit. They got lots of contracts to supply a lot health and safety products like gloves, mask and sanitizers. They made a lot of money then.

Some of my friend's that are into the health sector made enough money when the pandemic of coronavirus hit. They got lots of contracts to supply a lot health and safety products like gloves, mask and sanitizers. They made a lot of money then.
That's the, a lot of people have earned a considerable amount of money during the pandemic, if you have sold those kinds of things I'm very sure you'll earn money.

I have been doing most of my offline business before the emergence of the pandemic , but I have learn how to bring my business online to give it an online presence sonthat I can make more money by making more customers .

I have been doing most of my offline business before the emergence of the pandemic , but I have learn how to bring my business online to give it an online presence sonthat I can make more money by making more customers .
That's good, having a business offline is cool I must say, if you have the necessary skills set you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from it,a lot of people are making lot's of money offline.

I must say that establishing a business was a bit easier in the past due to the fact that inflation was not that high in the past. However, now the purchasing power of people have declined and this is having a huge negative effect on new businesses.
That is another factors. Inflation is really affecting many people from establishing their dream business. There is absolutely nothing that can be done against this except the government is willing to reduce the rate of inflation. You can still start up your dream business even with whatever amount you have and grow it to your expected standard

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds