Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business idea you want to try out, but worry it'll fail?

I am planning to invest in a few coins that are going up as no matter what certain coins do appear to go up no matter what. But those coins are really hard to buy and you may need to undergo a very difficult process to buy those coins. For example, you may need to register on pancakeswap to buy them!
You don't need to register on pancakeswap for you buy any coin. All you need to do is to download trust wallet and create an account. Go to Dapps and you will see pancakeswap, click on it and connect your wallet then put the contact address of the cryptocurrency you want to buy.

Advertisement Placeholder
No , I don't have any business like that .any business I'm interested to establish must be the type of business I have carried research on and I understand everything and how the business will be with low possibility of failure

Everyone in this room wanted a good phone, preferably an iPhone, so starting a business with it would have been a great idea. Because everyone in my region is an iPhone enthusiast, I brought up this brand.

No , I don't have any business like that .any business I'm interested to establish must be the type of business I have carried research on and I understand everything and how the business will be with low possibility of failure
if you want to establish a business carrying out proper research is always important and necessary if you really want to succeed. Without enough research you will end up not succeeding.

if you want to establish a business carrying out proper research is always important and necessary if you really want to succeed. Without enough research you will end up not succeeding.
You might not lose because you have not carried out research about the business you establish , but most importantly it is risky except you are just lucky to have a successful one.

You might not lose because you have not carried out research about the business you establish , but most importantly it is risky except you are just lucky to have a successful one.
it is only luck that can make you be successful in a business you do not have a lot of knowledge of. In fact it is almost impossible for you to achieve that.

Well there so many business ideas I have and I want to start but getting worried not because I am afraid but I am worried because I do not have the capital to start such business now.
I have so many business idea that I wanted to start up a business, but I get worried because there is no capital to start up the business, but I really believe that the dream surely come true.

it is only luck that can make you be successful in a business you do not have a lot of knowledge of. In fact it is almost impossible for you to achieve that.
That is exactly the truth , in that case the risk is not worth the stress at all. To be on the safer side it is recommended that we just carried out research to prevent us from losing so much money due to carelessness.

That is exactly the truth , in that case the risk is not worth the stress at all. To be on the safer side it is recommended that we just carried out research to prevent us from losing so much money due to carelessness.
it is probably not advisable. Depending on luck in order to succeed in a business venture is one of the riskiest thing you can do. You may not be lucky and you end up losing a lot of money in the business and wasting your time.

Do you have a business idea that you want to try one day, but worry that it will end up being a failure instead? I have a lot of business ideas floating around in my head and I have wanted to try some of them out. Sadly I don't think many of them will do good, and could see a lot of my ideas failing.

But, do you have any business ideas you've been wanting to do or setup, but decided not to because it would probably fail?
I think this is a factor which holds prospective entrepreneurs from opening new businesses, aside from lack of capital. In most cases, the individual's confidence in his or her business plan is not rock solid.

it is probably not advisable. Depending on luck in order to succeed in a business venture is one of the riskiest thing you can do. You may not be lucky and you end up losing a lot of money in the business and wasting your time.
This will not be a funny experience most especially considering the fact that you have invested so much in the business . Luck could work but I personally cannot believe in it. I must be qualified in all ramification.

I have been seeing poeple post making money in forex trading I keep wondering how they make it, in my own thoughts I want to be a partner but the ideas I have about forex trading is trading. So I had in mind to conive with a expertise to be giving me signals but Wonder and keep wondering it will fail

This will not be a funny experience most especially considering the fact that you have invested so much in the business . Luck could work but I personally cannot believe in it. I must be qualified in all ramification.
it is not advisable to invest in any business you do not have proper knowledge of. That is one mistake a lot of people make in the online space. They invest in things they don't understand and they end up losing money.

Well there so many business ideas I have and I want to start but getting worried not because I am afraid but I am worried because I do not have the capital to start such business now.
That's interesting, so many people have the same though about that too, them main have so many ideas about business but the capital to back it up become problem, so you are not the only person that have the same though.

Well I have not been able to generate any useful business ideas to which I wanted to invest into just because I have been working with a particular company and I am okay with what I earned.

I have business ideas I want to try out but I'm afraid that I'm not going to be the first trying it, but I have the way I want to execute it, to make it look unique but the capital I have isn't enough to start with.
It's normal to be scared and afraid , and if you are a serious minded entrepreneurs that values a business plan , it will bring out the best in you because you will be serious with the business

it is not advisable to invest in any business you do not have proper knowledge of. That is one mistake a lot of people make in the online space. They invest in things they don't understand and they end up losing money.
In terms of online that's quite a different thing because if people are just diving into something they do not know then it is their own fault because you could have created opportunity to learn it. Personally I wouldn't mind paying money to learn what I believe on.

The only business idea I have tried out failed , but I have learnt more about it again but I am afraid of going into it for the secind time now is forex trading which seems difficult for me.

In terms of online that's quite a different thing because if people are just diving into something they do not know then it is their own fault because you could have created opportunity to learn it. Personally I wouldn't mind paying money to learn what I believe on.
it is always important and necessary to try to invest in knowledge. If you do not have knowledge about something you should try to pay for it in order to acquire a premium knowledge.

well currently I dont really have any business idea which I want to start due to issues of finance but am still working on myself hoping it could be in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds