Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

This is quite funny because I need competent manager would not deliberately damage your business but this damages will occur because he is incompetent so you threatening such a manager to return your business back to normal is not advisable because if the manager has the ability to make your business prosper in the first place then he or she wouldn't have ruined your business.
I thought of importation and selling of palm oil but I never invested in is because I don't have enough for people to run so business now.

Advertisement Placeholder
An actually interesting thread,i have had several business ideas but never executed them due to some circumstances.I had an idea of keeping rabbits and dogs.

Yes, I have. I consider starting a business every passing day. Coffee has always been my passion. It soothes me. Also, it is something that kind of runs in my blood. Due to lack of finance maybe soon I will build that one.
Lack of finance is really part of the issues that affects our best laid plans , I have once taught of even creating a factory for that , but the finance was way too much for me , so it's never a easy business

This is quite funny because I need competent manager would not deliberately damage your business but this damages will occur because he is incompetent so you threatening such a manager to return your business back to normal is not advisable because if the manager has the ability to make your business prosper in the first place then he or she wouldn't have ruined your business.
Lolllzzzz, you have said a perfect point that I won't forget, in this case, I have changed my mind and I wouldn't even dare to do that. I really need to observe my company right from the first day I handed over to him to make sure that he doesn't spoil it beyond repair.

Every wild business idea I’ve ever had... I’ve tried. 😂 Otherwise, it would just bug me and bug me until I’d finally do it. A couple of them flopped, but then again a couple did well, and are still doing well. 👍
That's great to know that some of these businesses you anticipated and thought of doing or try out did pan out well for you. It's a warm feeling of joy to see that you're doing great already on some of them

The business ideas i thought of but was not able to start are many due to the lack of capital business like engaging in real estate.

Lolllzzzz, you have said a perfect point that I won't forget, in this case, I have changed my mind and I wouldn't even dare to do that. I really need to observe my company right from the first day I handed over to him to make sure that he doesn't spoil it beyond repair.
I am so glad that you got my point and you have changed your mind about giving your business to an incompetent manager in the first place because I didn't competent manager does not have any value so hard to your company but is all out to ruin and destroy your business because he does not have the competency to be able to manage your business.

I am so glad that you got my point and you have changed your mind about giving your business to an incompetent manager in the first place because I didn't competent manager does not have any value so hard to your company but is all out to ruin and destroy your business because he does not have the competency to be able to manage your business.
Ok in this case don't you think it is advisable for me to use the law court against the person for the person to pay me in cash what they damage in my business, they can't get away with the damage they are doing with the business.

I thought of importation and selling of palm oil but I never invested in is because I don't have enough for people to run so business now.
The palm oil selling business itself is a very lucrative one if you residing in the eastern part of the country or somewhere around the e middle belt where this oil is a natural resource for them. It's really a bug business

I'm trying to get started with egg distribution Business. I have made my research and I discovered that it's a business that is worth trying. Even though I haven't done it before I will definitely give it a try
When having a business idea all you can think of is the positive. But I guess you also have to think of the potential problems like the shelf life of eggs and the fragile nature of the product. Eggs can easily break that can cause losses from time to time. You need utmost care for handling that product.

How I wish that I had the capital to start up any business idea that I've ever had in my head but alas I never had the capital to start up any of the business idea that I have had for a very long time now.

Seriously lack of capital is a very big Challenge for a lot of people who have adequate and well-informed business idea that they really wanted to start up but as a result of no capital all those dreams are going away.

I believe that time or your business is something that is very lucrative in the society today on all over the world because it's a commodity that can be of used to everybody in the society.

I have thought of so many businesses but couldn't put it to work due to lack of finance. I thought of starting a small transport with mini buses but I couldn't get the required capital to make that happen.

I'm trying to get started with egg distribution Business. I have made my research and I discovered that it's a business that is worth trying. Even though I haven't done it before I will definitely give it a try
My brother in law also thought about having egg distribution business. As of now he is into distribution of dressed chicken. He will wake up very early then wait for the delivery van in the market. He will just distribute them to buyers whom he has already booked the day before.

I have thought of so many businesses but couldn't put it to work due to lack of finance. I thought of starting a small transport with mini buses but I couldn't get the required capital to make that happen.

Lack of capital is a very serious Challenge for a lot of people are going to start up any business because there is no way you can be able to start up anything without having money to start it with.

Seriously lack of capital is a very big Challenge for a lot of people who have adequate and well-informed business idea that they really wanted to start up but as a result of no capital all those dreams are going away.
I still believe that I will be able to raise the capital to start up my dream business although it may take me some time for me to be able to gather up the capital for the business and I plan to start up the business in a small way and once I believe that I'm able to start up the business it will definitely grow and become very big.

I still believe that I will be able to raise the capital to start up my dream business although it may take me some time for me to be able to gather up the capital for the business and I plan to start up the business in a small way and once I believe that I'm able to start up the business it will definitely grow and become very big.
I thought of exporting palm fruit from Nigeria to other countries but I never did it because I do not have enough capital to run such business now.

In the past I always have this passion for being a photo or a video animator but then I do not know what happened and I just lost passion for it and right now I am trying to rekindle that passion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds