Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

I've tried car flipping business, dropshipping it from a foreign merchant and selling it locally. I never got the chance to succeed on it cos of lack of finance.
One of the person's idea I thought of but was never as successful as I thought was dropshipping business when I started it I was thinking that it will be very lucrative and less challenging but the opposite was what I saw.

Advertisement Placeholder
I once took a walk so that I would determine suitable businesses and I came up with the idea of a restaurant in my locality but did not actualize it due to insufficient funds.

One of the person's idea I thought of but was never as successful as I thought was dropshipping business when I started it I was thinking that it will be very lucrative and less challenging but the opposite was what I saw.
Their is no business that is easy doing. You need to know the business well, then work very hard to take it high. Dropshipping is similar to affiliate marketing you need to convince people too to sign up to a product through your link.

I have often thought about selling custom jewelry from facebook marketplace but I have never tried. It is not that I am scared of failure, it is just because I do not have time

A business idea I've been thinking of but I've never given a trial is importation of product, I mean to import product from China or Western countries and sell it here in Africa, I've never tried it because it require a large amount of money.
I have always thought about starting up the gas or petroleum distribution business but this business is seeming like a mirage although I know that I still have time to be able to start up the business later in my life.

There is the idea I had once to start a barbing saloon a while a go around my neighborhood. But I couldn't start that business because there were so many of such around by then

I have always thought about starting up the gas or petroleum distribution business but this business is seeming like a mirage although I know that I still have time to be able to start up the business later in my life.
Setting up both of them will require a large sum of money especially if you're going to a highly populated environment, if you're in Nigeria setting up a filling station might need close to 200 million to set up a standard one.

I considered delving into recycling business but there are very few recycling plants in my environment. I gave up in the end because the art of recycling isn't taken serious enough in this part of the world.

Setting up both of them will require a large sum of money especially if you're going to a highly populated environment, if you're in Nigeria setting up a filling station might need close to 200 million to set up a standard one.
This is a very huge amount of money to start up this business although I really know somehow that it will be very expensive to set up this Gas/petroleum station business in Nigeria so that is why I am feeling that I will list out of that business when I become extremely very rich from other businesses that I have planned to start up.

This is a very huge amount of money to start up this business although I really know somehow that it will be very expensive to set up this Gas/petroleum station business in Nigeria so that is why I am feeling that I will list out of that business when I become extremely very rich from other businesses that I have planned to start up.
Oh that means you have a really plan out your business, do you have any business idea that can make you to be extremely rich as you said ? that can generate you enough profit for you to start up the gas filling station ,if you have please share with us.

Oh that means you have a really plan out your business, do you have any business idea that can make you to be extremely rich as you said ? that can generate you enough profit for you to start up the gas filling station ,if you have please share with us.
A business plan that I have for myself that I think can generate enough profit for me to start up the filling station or gas station business also requires a lot of capital to start but not as much as that of a gas station so I actually hope to start small before I can make it big in the business then start up the gas station business.

There are many different business idea i thought about them and I'm sure if executed will yield a good results but was not able to do them because most requires large capital to start and there is no place to get that huge capital to start it, so i leave them onhold now and keep doing the smaller ones and saving capital to start that one.

Hair barbing is the the business I've been thinking that will be profitable if I engage into, but I never started it before because it was just a normal thinking and it's not something I am really passionate about. Spelling of clothing is one of them.
I still think and will advise you to try the barbing business out just because you thought about starting it but you don't have passion about, I have seen people opening a barbing shop in my area and employing stylist to work there.

I have always thought about starting a mining farm where I could mine a lot of cryptocurrencies. However, I have never been able to successfully achieve this goal because of a lack of capital and because of the fact that mining difficulty has been rising a lot in the recent years. Perhaps I may try mining vertcoin which is quite easy to mine, but I need to invest funds and I also need to save funds which is a quite difficult job.

A business plan that I have for myself that I think can generate enough profit for me to start up the filling station or gas station business also requires a lot of capital to start but not as much as that of a gas station so I actually hope to start small before I can make it big in the business then start up the gas station business.
Both of these businesses are not something you can start small, you really need to set up everything so as to be able to run it effectively, you can also partner with people if you have the interest to do so.

I have thought about integrated farming very often but I have never started a integrated farming business. My home country is agrarian economy and there is a market for agriculture produce.

When it comes to the thought of the type of business I had once intended starting up that i never got to get it started, they are very many in number. From barbing salon to recharge card business and so on like that

Well, i will not say the thought of, but never tried because i did try the one i knew just that i could not fly due to the constant change of price in the market and how it was affecting small scale business was so terrible for me to cope with because it could crash the business before it would even get to kick off and due to that i had to drop or stop.

Both of these businesses are not something you can start small, you really need to set up everything so as to be able to run it effectively, you can also partner with people if you have the interest to do so.
I know that for sure as I have been searching for income to start up the palm oil distribution business very very long time now and I hope to be able to start it up and the next one year from now on and then run it for like 3 years before I venture into the palm oil exportation business and after which I become more successful in this business then I start up my gas station business.

I know that for sure as I have been searching for income to start up the palm oil distribution business very very long time now and I hope to be able to start it up and the next one year from now on and then run it for like 3 years before I venture into the palm oil exportation business and after which I become more successful in this business then I start up my gas station business.
Why do you want to abandon the business that has generated you so much profit to start up a new one ? I think it will be available for you to engage in both of them at once if you have the energy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds