Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

I've tried car flipping business, dropshipping it from a foreign merchant and selling it locally. I never got the chance to succeed on it cos of lack of finance.
Even I also thought for selling second hand cars, but actually this requires a lot of money. specially you need of cash in hand. To buy the car first and then sell it to others. the amount may be required from 10000 to 20000 dollars that should be with your hand which is very huge amount for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
I had always wanted to invest in the palm fruit business whereby I will be able to make money from the palm oil and palm kernel production. Money has been my challenge

Though it was not really a serious thought, but i once had a business idea to start up an indoor kitchen, where i can prepare food from my home and sell to specific persons who order them with disposable plates. But in the end i did not
That was a very good business proposal too if you ask me. Had it been possible at that time you were hatching the plan, who knows maybe you'd have gone Platinum by now

Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
I really wish to open a very good modern restaurant in my house like to join one or two shop together to be able to do that,but still need more capital to be able to do that.

That was a very good business proposal too if you ask me. Had it been possible at that time you were hatching the plan, who knows maybe you'd have gone Platinum by now
Very true, there are many times we might just sit back and about those ideas we felt where crazy at that time and just wonder, if we had done this back then, where would i have been right now, how far would i have succesded

A business idea I've been thinking of but I've never given a trial is importation of product, I mean to import product from China or Western countries and sell it here in Africa, I've never tried it because it require a large amount of money.

Even I also thought for selling second hand cars, but actually this requires a lot of money. specially you need of cash in hand. To buy the car first and then sell it to others. the amount may be required from 10000 to 20000 dollars that should be with your hand which is very huge amount for me.
If you can afford that said amount of dollars you'll surely achieve your aim of selling second hand cars, as Kong as you have ideas running it.

A business idea I've been thinking of but I've never given a trial is importation of product, I mean to import product from China or Western countries and sell it here in Africa, I've never tried it because it require a large amount of money.
Sure. But you can start internally by importing from some business absence in your location and selling in your location. With time you will save up enough.

Sure. But you can start internally by importing from some business absence in your location and selling in your location. With time you will save up enough.
well I do not have interest to do importation now because I have a lot of things I am concentrating on, it might be stressful for you to do all those things which I do not have time to engage in it now, I might try it in the future.

One of the most ridiculous business idea I thought of is establishing a military aircraft manufacturing company,this may not come into realisation because all the military aircraft manufacturing company is control and is handle by the government
[automerge]1625195768[/automerge]
One of the most ridiculous business idea I thought of is establishing a military aircraft manufacturing company,this may not come into realisation because all the military aircraft manufacturing company is control and is handle by the government

I've tried car flipping business, dropshipping it from a foreign merchant and selling it locally. I never got the chance to succeed on it cos of lack of finance.
As for me I have thought of so many business ideas that I haven't really started for now simply because I do not have the requisite capital to be able to start up the business. I have thought about domain flipping business and also I have thought about palm oil distribution and exportation business.

As for me I have thought of so many business ideas that I haven't really started for now simply because I do not have the requisite capital to be able to start up the business. I have thought about domain flipping business and also I have thought about palm oil distribution and exportation business.
When it comes to business, you just have to spend some time to think about the best option which you're very familiar with, and drive passion towards. That will make you running the business long time and making profits.

I also thought about going into the recharge card printing business way back then but got discouraged because most people will simply go to their bank app and buy recharge cards directly from their banks

Seriously this was one of the major business that a lot of young guys actually took to in my country when there were a lot of serious high rate of unemployment but it's actually faded now.

The business idea I've been thinking of all the time but I've never make any attempt of establishing is a commercial agricultural farming business, i can't even go into this type of business because it is expensive and difficult to run.

I also thought about going into the recharge card printing business way back then but got discouraged because most people will simply go to their bank app and buy recharge cards directly from their banks
Recharge card printing business was very lucrative before the emergence of smart phones. When smart phones was introduced, most people starts buying airtime through many banking platforms thereby reducing recharge card sales business.

But I also think that this business will not have enough scope, because due to the digitalization and cashless transaction that have been made compulsory these days, it would be hard to survive with high competition.
That's another thing too. So much has changed about how this type business is been run this days that you're not sure of making any profit if you eventually go into it

That's another thing too. So much has changed about how this type business is been run this days that you're not sure of making any profit if you eventually go into it
I have even thought about going into poultry business big time , because i knew one or two things about poultry establishment but when i did my calculation on how much i need to establish it, its too much for me to handle.

I he last, I have always had this idea of creating a business that can collect payment through wastes and then recycle the waste itself and make new products.

Yes, I have. I consider starting a business every passing day. Coffee has always been my passion. It soothes me. Also, it is something that kind of runs in my blood. Due to lack of finance maybe soon I will build that one.

Hair barbing is the the business I've been thinking that will be profitable if I engage into, but I never started it before because it was just a normal thinking and it's not something I am really passionate about. Spelling of clothing is one of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds