Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

Why do you want to abandon the business that has generated you so much profit to start up a new one ? I think it will be available for you to engage in both of them at once if you have the energy.
You really do not understand what I am saying I am not saying that I will abandon one of the business and move to another one but what I'm saying is that I will hurt the business to what I am currently doing so that I can be able to manage all the businesses together that is what I called growth in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
Until today my idea to be a professional cryptocurrency trader is still an idea. It has not yet came to reality. It is because I have been looking for a very big capital. I already do the trading yet I have small budget.

You really do not understand what I am saying I am not saying that I will abandon one of the business and move to another one but what I'm saying is that I will hurt the business to what I am currently doing so that I can be able to manage all the businesses together that is what I called growth in business.
Okay I understand, sometimes having multiple business can be very difficult to manage that is why if you have more than two business it is advisable to get another manager for the rest.

Until today my idea to be a professional cryptocurrency trader is still an idea. It has not yet came to reality. It is because I have been looking for a very big capital. I already do the trading yet I have small budget.
Same with me I have plans of trading crypto coin but it is not the capital that is hindering me but my knowledge. I have to admit that I still lack the knowledge to deal with crypto coin. Until now I cannot understand the concept of mining and also the creation of crypto coin.

One of the most ridiculous business idea I thought of is establishing a military aircraft manufacturing company,this may not come into realisation because all the military aircraft manufacturing company is control and is handle by the government
[automerge]1625195768[/automerge]
One of the most ridiculous business idea I thought of is establishing a military aircraft manufacturing company,this may not come into realisation because all the military aircraft manufacturing company is control and is handle by the government
Before you can establish something of this magnitude, you must be a serious wealthy billionaire investors as the sector is mostly control by the government and some big private companies.

Okay I understand, sometimes having multiple business can be very difficult to manage that is why if you have more than two business it is advisable to get another manager for the rest.
This is definitely what I planned or intended to me because I know that it will be more than difficult for me alone to manage the multiple businesses that I intend or planned on having so what I planned on doing what's to employ managers for all the businesses but I will be the owner monitoring all the Businesses from time to time.

Hair barbing is the the business I've been thinking that will be profitable if I engage into, but I never started it before because it was just a normal thinking and it's not something I am really passionate about. Spelling of clothing is one of them.
Yes I'm kind of business idea I thought of that I never started this idea is involved supplying of goods and services goals like building materials but I never had enough capital to start up.

I have always thought of having this expensive and luxurious eatery down the road in my street but I did that as a dream which will need to be accomplished someday

I have always thought of having this expensive and luxurious eatery down the road in my street but I did that as a dream which will need to be accomplished someday
One of the business idea I thought I never try it and I really regret it was investing into mmm it was a Ponzi scheme that was very devastating and I end up losing all my money.

This is definitely what I planned or intended to me because I know that it will be more than difficult for me alone to manage the multiple businesses that I intend or planned on having so what I planned on doing what's to employ managers for all the businesses but I will be the owner monitoring all the Businesses from time to time.
Ok then how are you going to do with trusted issue in the business, how are you going to be sure that the people you are employing as your business manager are genuine and trusted, will you employ a family member ?

Ok then how are you going to do with trusted issue in the business, how are you going to be sure that the people you are employing as your business manager are genuine and trusted, will you employ a family member ?
When it comes to trolls in employing a business manager I think the first thing that I will do is that I will make sure I get a very competent manager and if I have gotten a competent manager then I will make sure you worked with me for some time and during this time I'll be monitoring his work then I will know if he or she is trustworthy or not before I can upload them full-time.

When it comes to trolls in employing a business manager I think the first thing that I will do is that I will make sure I get a very competent manager and if I have gotten a competent manager then I will make sure you worked with me for some time and during this time I'll be monitoring his work then I will know if he or she is trustworthy or not before I can upload them full-time.
I have thought of so many business idea that I never tried one of these ideas involve exportation of palm oil from my country to other countries.

I have thought of so many business idea that I never tried one of these ideas involve exportation of palm oil from my country to other countries.
We really both have the same business in mind I hope you have started working on this business because like they say there is no time as early to bed will lead to early to rise. The only thing that is stopping me from starting this business right now it's the lack of capital of which I am solving right now.

I planned to start egg distribution business for some time now and even how Lucrative the Business is, the notion of that egg can break easily is preventing me from doing the business and I will still look into it no matter what

There are many business idea that i have but the one i never took step to try it setting a fish ponds, though i have the idea of how it work but i never try once because i don't have the capital to start it.

I have in my mind to establish a computer college that will compete with the international ones in my city. But paucity of fund and lack of support are the major set back when it comes to implementing the idea.

You should understand that wicked people do not actually show their behaviour immediately ,most of them can be so intelligent that they will always like to make you to trust them first before they start committing their crime.

I have thought of starting a fruit vending business but I have never tried it. I think I will give it a try soon. But for now, I am planning on starting to sell potato chips/fries. I already have a frier and now I am looking for a good location and some other essential things.

One of the business I thought of is repairing of damaged phones. In this present age it is a very lucrative business. On a daily basis phones get spoilt

You should understand that wicked people do not actually show their behaviour immediately ,most of them can be so intelligent that they will always like to make you to trust them first before they start committing their crime.
Well there's this thing in my country that smoke can never hide that is the same way that a bad character can never be hidden forever as it will surely come out no matter how you try to hide it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds