Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

There are many businesses that have had in mind but due to finances I haven't be able to start, I have thought of getting a tricycle like 2 to 3 so that I will have daily income through it, I also thought of a motorcycle too and also there was a time I thought off printing press but honestly speaking being a student I don't have the luxury of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I thought of exporting palm fruit from Nigeria to other countries but I never did it because I do not have enough capital to run such business now.
I would advise you to not give up on your dream of starting up this business and also keep your head up high because you still have the lot of opportunity to gather up these funds that is needed to start up this business by working and saving a lot of money in the process.

Before you start any business, try not to be in a hurry to start the business. Take your time and research about the business, make sure you have good knowledge of the business. Having business idea is not enough to be able to run a business

In the past I always have this passion for being a photo or a video animator but then I do not know what happened and I just lost passion for it and right now I am trying to rekindle that passion.
I thought of selling off and wine business but I have never tried it and I know that's that business may be successful in my location that I am presently.

I have a business idea that is stuck in my head but no funds to start it out,but I'm working on something that'll get me the funds to start
[automerge]1630415305[/automerge]
Please I implore you not to use another person's business idea especially if you don't have first hand information about how it works, people only tell you about the good side

Last edited:
I have thought of establishing a car wash business with a bar in place so that when customers come to wash their cars they can sit down and relax for drinks in the bar.

I have been thinking of buying a farm house , then buy birds like ostrich , peacock and take care of them by feeding them the right food , then expecting them to hatch good eggs , sell them for good price. In the same farmhouse , I may consider growing some vegetables and fruits , then sell them for profit. Along with profit , I am also happy with the nature and farmhouse , I love to live my life like this , but still working hard to earn money for buying farmhouse and animals.

I have been thinking of going into agro business, particularly poultry business, l love that business a lot but l don't not have the capital and space to start up the business, for now, l am learning how to successfully rear fowls and how to trade the business.

I have been thinking about create video gaming but for that i need money so i did not start but one day i well be the game developer

I have thought of establishing computer literacy school fees in my surrounding area. But I need to let go of the idea due to lack of capital when I was thinking about it.

I have dreamed of opening a store where I can sell my books. Like a bookstore. Reading books always motivated me when I was a kid and it felt like the best thing to do. Now I realize there is little money to be made From there.

I love animals so I've thought of rearing turkeys for a long while. They are low maintenance compared to chickens but demand in my region is poor except during festivals.

For me it's dog breeding, I really want to go into the business especially to deal in exotic breeds of dogs but I have never tried it out due to some circumstances and conditions. I really hope to try it out someday

Oh my! There are lots of business ideas running through my head and Mind that I haven't given a shot at. Business like livestock farming, fishery. I so much have a great passion for agriculture but I think I haven't gotten the time to get started

I leaned herbal medicine from my grandma, I ought to be making money off my herbal medicines by administering people and healing them with it. But currently I'm doing it for free due to act of benevolence and I'm not gaining from it, it's quite devastating no one is encouraging to carry on doing good.

I leaned herbal medicine from my grandma, I ought to be making money off my herbal medicines by administering people and healing them with it. But currently I'm doing it for free due to act of benevolence and I'm not gaining from it, it's quite devastating no one is encouraging to carry on doing good.
Well if you think that what you're doing is profitable and will be able to help a lot of people then you can think of monetizing it because that is just the only way you will be able to go popular.

Oh my! There are lots of business ideas running through my head and Mind that I haven't given a shot at. Business like livestock farming, fishery. I so much have a great passion for agriculture but I think I haven't gotten the time to get started
That is a very good idea to be sincere,when you talk about livestock farming one of my neighboure is doing it and he is making alot of money from it,I plan to go into poultry farming but I did not have a good capital and tried it but no source to get money they couldnt grant me fast loan for it so still hoping to gather some money from here after that I will invest and see how the result will be

The business I have taught of but never tried,building a web site that will have me like the intercessor or link between the home tutor and the parent both for amount, location and availability of tutor and children

Well if you think that what you're doing is profitable and will be able to help a lot of people then you can think of monetizing it because that is just the only way you will be able to go popular.
You've spoken well, I'll definitely consider it. Everything doesn't come free all the time. At least they should encourage me with some tokens of reward after healing their live ones.

I saw it as a perfect idea that could easily
Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
Fit in to my town. There is hardly any location for the youths to catch fun and visit and for lovers, couples and families to hang out. So a complex of 4 main centres, cinema, pool, eatry and local joint in one building

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds