Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

There are a couple of businesses that I have wanted to start like a waste management business where I am going to collect waste from people and then recycling.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have actually been thinking of starting a poultry business but I have not actually tried it before. it is one of the business ventures I am admiring and if I have the right time and capital I will probably invest in it. In this part of the world, it is a very lucrative business venture if the right things are put in place.

A point business has been a good and lucrative business for a very long time , but you need some amount of money to start and establish yourself if you are to start making profit from the business.
I have actually been thinking of starting a poultry business but I have not actually tried it before. it is one of the business ventures I am admiring and if I have the right time and capital I will probably invest in it. In this part of the world, it is a very lucrative business venture if the right things are put in place.

A point business has been a good and lucrative business for a very long time , but you need some amount of money to start and establish yourself if you are to start making profit from the business.
Definitely, money is very much required and that is one of the reasons why I have not really ventured into it. you also need to have a large space in which you can be raising the poultry products.

Actually one of the business plan I have
since covid-19 up to now that I have never tried is doing poultry farm most especially during occasional periods or seasons like during Christmas season, Salah season and others.

I wanted to start up a social media platform that focused on motivation and inspiration. Get away from the toxic ways of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Make it about people coming together as a community to inspire people to do better be it in fitness, diet, work, or just generally in life.

Mini importation is one of the business I am always passionate about but I've never had opportunity to try it out before.. There are so many reasons why I can't engage in the business , one of the most important reason is the huge capital investment.

Actually one of the business plan I have
since covid-19 up to now that I have never tried is doing poultry farm most especially during occasional periods or seasons like during Christmas season, Salah season and others.
Chicken is a lucrative business because the demand for chicken is increasing every day because of the high population of people.. the most important thing you will need before establishing this business is just a location .

Chicken is a lucrative business because the demand for chicken is increasing every day because of the high population of people.. the most important thing you will need before establishing this business is just a location .
Yeah actually location matters a lot, at least it do saves money in one way or the other most especially when you want to purchase there feeds and once people want to patronise you.

Yeah actually location matters a lot, at least it do saves money in one way or the other most especially when you want to purchase there feeds and once people want to patronise you.
A lot of people who are coming newly into this business are always complaining of lost due to death from infection. . What I am trying to say is that it is very necessary to learn and understand everything that must be done

A lot of people who are coming newly into this business are always complaining of lost due to death from infection. . What I am trying to say is that it is very necessary to learn and understand everything that must be done
Well it is true most people usually concentrate deeply in the aspect of infections once you talked about rearing poultries, though as you said before I go into rearing such I still look for the medical way to solve such case of infection.

There are many of them that I cant even remember. However, I still remember my plan to be importing phone and electronic appliances and sell in my environment. I really planned for this business, but financial issue didn't help.

Well it is true most people usually concentrate deeply in the aspect of infections once you talked about rearing poultries, though as you said before I go into rearing such I still look for the medical way to solve such case of infection.
Medical will help but it is very important for you to put your interest into preventing it from happening in the first place by giving the necessary drugs on time. When the infection start it will be very difficult for you to control it as the mortality rate will be very quick.

I have been nursing a thought of going into poultry and fish farming business but because I have not been able to get enough fund to start the business , i deceided to neglect it for now .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds