Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business idea you want to try out, but worry it'll fail?

Thinking of making through podcasting but I know it would fail because I don't know how to beg people to pay for my business. Actually it's a type of business that requires someone to compel public to pay for your tasks.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's always high expectations when trying to start new business but it's not always going as planned for me when eventually I get to start the business and that's why I very skeptical about starting any new business no matter how lucrative I think it may be.

It is always good to give it a shot because you never can tell if the idea is going to make you succeed and you will be marvelled with the results you wil get in the end . Risk-takers are profit-makers in the world of business.

It is always good to give it a shot because you never can tell if the idea is going to make you succeed and you will be marvelled with the results you wil get in the end . Risk-takers are profit-makers in the world of business.

The fact of the matter is that having a unique business idea is always important. A person may never want to rely on old ideas that won't work all the time in every situation.

The fact of the matter is that having a unique business idea is always important. A person may never want to rely on old ideas that won't work all the time in every situation.
The uniqueness of the idea could translate to the uniqueness of the business . It is mandatory to earn a very good and most recent idea of running a business.

I have a couple of business ideas that I would like to try. However, I am not trying these ideas for two reasons, one, I do not have enough skills to manage these businesses, two, I do not have enough time, and three, I am afraid that these ideas will not be successful.

I have a couple of business ideas that I would like to try. However, I am not trying these ideas for two reasons, one, I do not have enough skills to manage these businesses, two, I do not have enough time, and three, I am afraid that these ideas will not be successful.
That's really a lot and I think this ain't the right time for you to start up that business especially because of the no skill part. You will have to go do the needful and that would in turn boost your confidence.

The uniqueness of the idea could translate to the uniqueness of the business . It is mandatory to earn a very good and most recent idea of running a business.

Well, there are many ideas that are quite unique and they are promoted by many creative minds. This is how many companies tend to get the attention. They utilise those ideas and capitalise on those ideas as well.

Well, there are many ideas that are quite unique and they are promoted by many creative minds. This is how many companies tend to get the attention. They utilise those ideas and capitalise on those ideas as well.
It is not a day job to put down ideas that could make the company successful.
The echelon of experience garnered over time will also be demonstrated in the ideas to be put on ground.

I have been thinking a lot about starting cryptocurrency trading but I really fear failure. That is why I decided to take some time and learn. I hope I will be able to learn everything useful so that I don't fail when I start.

I have been thinking a lot about starting cryptocurrency trading but I really fear failure. That is why I decided to take some time and learn. I hope I will be able to learn everything useful so that I don't fail when I start.

Cryptocurrency trading is very risky and this is something many people must think before they start trading. I also do plan to trade in cryptocurrencies, but I will be trading after considering the risk factor and after creating a proper way of trading that may help me to reduce losses.

MIN
i was like you at first, I was scared of going into crypto currency trading because I failed the last time i trade in forex , but I got people that knew a lot about crypto currency investment and trading back then during the pandemic , and I was about to master everything gradually .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds