Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

Okay it is actually my first time I'm hearing about this because i have heard a lot about NFTs but I am unaware of this that how they are trading as a good fact and what are NFTs as well. So, thank you for guiding me.
Okay, like I said you can still make a lot of research about it if you're interested. If you are able to get a very good NFT project currently you can make a lot of money on it in the bull season.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I have not used such platform before and not knowing anything about that but it will be quite interesting if you can share your personal experience about how the platform works.
Well thank God for the information am very grateful I think I my visit this site and try it for my self .
Making money from digital art has been getting very popular nowaday where you post your digital art online and make money from people paying money for it , most especially through NFT
Well thank you for that I have been thinking on how to make money but now am enlighten thank you very much.

Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?
I have not used this platform in creating digital art before, but I would urge you to create this art particularly due to the emergence of NFTs as a means of earning money online.

No, i'm not using procreate to earn money. Digital arts is a really nice way to earn, so i've heard but writing isn't really my thing and it involves a lot of research.

Yes to be honest I never work on procreate site but I know with this modern world a lot of things are working for the benefit of the progressive minds. In the last few decades now, ways of making money was still available and difficult in those days , unlike now that offices are located on line. In recent days now works are get done easily and effectively through the help of the internet.

It is when you are into artistry work, that is exactly when you can use this particular platform . If you do not have such knowledge, i don't think this platform is for you.
Yes, it's for those who the knowledge about art. For me, I'm not good in art stuff so, I'm wasting my time if I said I want to try the platform. These days, digital art is getting popular. Those who know how to do it should be serious with it.

I have not been earning from procreate simply because I know it requires some skills which I am not good at it but I know a few people who are good at writing and they have been earning from it.

One of the best ways to earn money online is through writing. As a writer, you have a variety of ways to earn money, including publishing ebooks online and using freelancing platforms.

Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?
There are a lot of people who work with procreate ntf etc they also drawing for money there are more options like procreate but procreate is cheaper and also good option plus it's easy to use

Yes, it's for those who the knowledge about art. For me, I'm not good in art stuff so, I'm wasting my time if I said I want to try the platform. These days, digital art is getting popular. Those who know how to do it should be serious with it.
I think the only thing required for you to succeed on the website is knowledge. As long as there are people making money on it, it is also possible for you to succeed but it depends on your interest.

Actually prodcast is a very good way of making money but it requires skills and it will be more effective for someone who has the skill to do that most especially writing skills.

NFTs used to be a very legitimate way of earning on the internet space back then though but for now I'm not sure a lot of people are interested - except the genuine ones though, and this may take sometime before you make profits off your works.

Yes I make use of it last year and design a birthday gift note. I am already a graphics designer so I use my skill on procreate app and design the best note book cover and I was paid for it.

Actually I have not used procreate before but I believe it's also a source of making good income and it also builds our existing skills. it requires someone who has passion for it and also the skills.

NFTs used to be a very legitimate way of earning on the internet space back then though but for now I'm not sure a lot of people are interested - except the genuine ones though, and this may take sometime before you make profits off your works.
Nfts a lucrative but at the same time they are very risky. at the moment people are still interested but not so much as before because we are currently in the bear season.

That's just it, if you don't have a target that's and indications of unseriousness, having targets is very important especially in our online business, and also you have to stick to your plan.
Having a target is very important especially if you are working online this will very much help you, if you ate doing things like crypto trading it's going to help you.

Having a target is very important especially if you are working online this will very much help you, if you ate doing things like crypto trading it's going to help you.
If you are a trader having plans will very much help you, if you don't have a good plan you are not going to make it, this same goes for having targets, those two things are very important.

The importance of having a target online cannot be underestimated. There will always be a driving force that will be pushing you to achieve your aim every single day.

The importance of having a target online cannot be underestimated. There will always be a driving force that will be pushing you to achieve your aim every single day.
That's true, if you have a target it will help you to achieve a lot of things, it will also help you to know how much you'll be earning every single day and month.

That's completely true,it will help you to succeed, if you are having targets online it will help you to gain a lot of things especially online,a lot of people don't get this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds