Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

That's completely true,it will help you to succeed, if you are having targets online it will help you to gain a lot of things especially online,a lot of people don't get this.
Yes, this will be of a good importance to you if you are into things like trading, having a daily target will very much help you, I'm also a forex trader I know what I'm saying.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, this will be of a good importance to you if you are into things like trading, having a daily target will very much help you, I'm also a forex trader I know what I'm saying.
That's right, forex traders need to have targets, if you are a forex trader and you don't have a target I don't think you'll earn a good amount of money in the market.

That's true, if you have a target it will help you to achieve a lot of things, it will also help you to know how much you'll be earning every single day and month.
Yeah, keeping track record of the amount of money you make on daily basis is always very important and necessary because it will keep you very much focused. That is one of the importance of having a target.

That's right, forex traders need to have targets, if you are a forex trader and you don't have a target I don't think you'll earn a good amount of money in the market.
If you are trading the financial market and you don't have a daily target that's means you don't have idea on what you are doing, having targets will help you very much.

If you are trading the financial market and you don't have a daily target that's means you don't have idea on what you are doing, having targets will help you very much.
You have a good point there, despite the fact I don't know how the financial market works but I believe having a skill set is going to very much help you.

From your write-up you haven't really explained what the platform is all about and how people can make money through it. But this Seems to be a similar platform to Amazon Kindles in which a lot of your content can be published for people to buy .

Yeah, keeping track record of the amount of money you make on daily basis is always very important and necessary because it will keep you very much focused. That is one of the importance of having a target.

Keeping a record of your daily earnings and expenditures could also help you to manage your expenses at the end of the month. This is also something many people must understand. Imagine keeping a record of daily expenses and earnings! Financial accounting would be much easier to handle.

You have a good point there, despite the fact I don't know how the financial market works but I believe having a skill set is going to very much help you.
If you have a good skills set you can earn a considerable amount of money,a lot of people are making thousands of dollars because of the skill they are having.

It is very important to reach your target every single day but at the same time capital preservation should be your main goal. Sometimes you may try to reach your target and you make a lot of losses.

It is very important to reach your target every single day but at the same time capital preservation should be your main goal. Sometimes you may try to reach your target and you make a lot of losses.
i had this sort of experience but when i was trading on binary.com now deriv. i had a daily target which i intend on hitting but because of that target that i said i must reach by all means, i ended up losing my capital.

i had this sort of experience but when i was trading on binary.com now deriv. i had a daily target which i intend on hitting but because of that target that i said i must reach by all means, i ended up losing my capital.
That is exactly what I'm talking about. It is not a must that you must hit your target because it is a risky market. Sometimes when you realise some profit you need to leave the market and come back the next day.

If you have a good skills set you can earn a considerable amount of money,a lot of people are making thousands of dollars because of the skill they are having.
If you have a good skills set and knowledge you are going to earn thousands of dollars but a lot of people don't really understand this, having the knowledge is very important.

I've never used a platform like that to make money online, so just hearing about it makes me unsure of how to utilize it to begin earning money, but the platform seems great.

If you have a good skills set and knowledge you are going to earn thousands of dollars but a lot of people don't really understand this, having the knowledge is very important.
That's true, if you don't want to be among those who are failing then you need to take your time and plan, having a good plan is very important, it will help you a lot.

That's true, if you don't want to be among those who are failing then you need to take your time and plan, having a good plan is very important, it will help you a lot.
Planing is very important,if you want to have the best results you are expected to take your time and plan, having good plans will help you to gain success.

I absolutely love Procreate! It's a great way to make money online. To be honest, I wasn't sure how it would work at first, but after trying it out for a while now, I'm convinced that it's the best way to make money online.

Procreate allows you to create your own social media account and draw pictures on it. Then, you can sell those pictures for money! You can also sell other people's pictures—the ones they've drawn with Procreate—and get paid for doing so.

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd recommend setting up some kind of website where you can post your drawings/purchases/etc., or even just keep them all on Instagram or something similar (though Instagram does take a cut of any sales made through their platform).

Making money through procreation is not a bad idea, but I think for someone like me that's always busy it will be hard for me to use this method because it needs much time.

Planing is very important,if you want to have the best results you are expected to take your time and plan, having good plans will help you to gain success.
Just like the popular saying if you fail to plan you have plan to fail, if you want
to succeedd you need to plan everything you do that's the only way you can gain the best results.

Actually procreate is good and also a source of making money based on the skills you applied and desires for it. though I have not been privileged to used it simply because I lack some skills.

having knowledge is very important and necessary but you must put your knowledge into action. If you want to succeed on the internet after acquiring knowledge you need to take massive action.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds