Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

You are right, if you are focused you can actually earn a considerable amount of money online, but if you are not a serious type you'll ended up wasting your time without earning a considerable amount.
If you are having good focus you can achieve a lot of things, not only that it will help you to gain success in your business, having good focus is very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
you need to always have a target everyday in order not to be distracted. When you have a target you will not allow people to distract you. You also need to be very disciplined.
That's just it, if you don't have a target that's and indications of unseriousness, having targets is very important especially in our online business, and also you have to stick to your plan.

That's just it, if you don't have a target that's and indications of unseriousness, having targets is very important especially in our online business, and also you have to stick to your plan.
Probably, in whatever you do it is always important and necessary you have a target. Having a target is a sign of seriousness and of course if you're focused, you will achieve success.

Probably, in whatever you do it is always important and necessary you have a target. Having a target is a sign of seriousness and of course if you're focused, you will achieve success.
That's just the truth, if you have a good targets it will help you with a lot of things, you can get good results within a short period of time, you'll definitely enjoy it if you are into things like trading.
That's just the truth, if you have a good targets it will help you with a lot of things, you can get good results within a short period of time, you'll definitely enjoy it if you are into things like trading.

Probably, one of the major reasons some people end up wasting their money is because they don't always have targets. The importance of having target cannot be underestimated because it makes you focused.

Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?
Well I never heard such kind of online work or art work because this is not easy I think so, but I heard about opensea.com to sell your nft related materials to trade it as well.

Last edited:
Well I never heard such kind of online work or art work because this is not easy I think so, but I heard about opensea.com to pulish your book related materials.
opensea is not a platform to publish a book and make money. It is a platform for selling nfts. If you know about NFTs, it is a platform where it is traded and many people make money from it.

Wow I think This could be one of the best way of earning money online through sharing of pdf file which can easily be shared on the social media network which can easily be accessed very fast

opensea is not a platform to publish a book and make money. It is a platform for selling nfts. If you know about NFTs, it is a platform where it is traded and many people make money from it.
This actually my first time hearing about this, I have heard a lot about NFTs but I don't really know how they are traded, as a matter of fact I don't really know what those NFTs are.

This actually my first time hearing about this, I have heard a lot about NFTs but I don't really know how they are traded, as a matter of fact I don't really know what those NFTs are.
NFTs can be regarded as digital arts. Sometimes they come in form of pictures and you can make some good amount of money selling them in marketplaces like opensea and so many others.

Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?
Have you tried posting them on Redbubble?

Most popular methods or ways of Making Money with Procreate are :
· Lettering Projects · Digital Illustrations · Create Graphics for Another Business · Commissioned Artwork

Have you tried posting them on Redbubble?
Redbubble is mostly good for people who are good in graphics designing. What you do in the platform is to design t-shirt and sell and there are people making a lot of money from it

NFTs can be regarded as digital arts. Sometimes they come in form of pictures and you can make some good amount of money selling them in marketplaces like opensea and so many others.
That's really good, thank you for your explanation, I don't really know much about NFTs but you've made it straight on to me, and really appreciate your explanation.

That's really good, thank you for your explanation, I don't really know much about NFTs but you've made it straight on to me, and really appreciate your explanation.
that's cool. If you want to know more about it you can search on YouTube and get proper knowledge and understanding of how to make money from it. there are people who are really making some good amount of money trading NFTs.

I have never heard of Procreate so I think you should read reviews from real users of this site and get familiar with them. for example, there will be reviews on Trustpilot or on Foxyrating. Writing children's books is a great job and a great activity, I hope you find a decent site that will help you and become profitable.

I have never heard of Procreate so I think you should read reviews from real users of this site and get familiar with them. for example, there will be reviews on Trustpilot or on Foxyrating. Writing children's books is a great job and a great activity, I hope you find a decent site that will help you and become profitable.
Publishing children books an Amazon Kindle is very profitable. if you publish hundreds of such books you have a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself especially if they are of a very good quality.

Okay it is actually my first time I'm hearing about this because i have heard a lot about NFTs but I am unaware of this that how they are trading as a good fact and what are NFTs as well. So, thank you for guiding me.

that's cool. If you want to know more about it you can search on YouTube and get proper knowledge and understanding of how to make money from it. there are people who are really making some good amount of money trading NFTs.
Yes, I have made a good research about it, I have been hearing about NFTs but I don't really know what they are all about, I have made my own research and i found what I'm looking for.

Although I haven't used this kind of platform previously and don't know much about it, it would be interesting if you could offer your personal insights about how it functions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds