Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

Just like the popular saying if you fail to plan you have plan to fail, if you want
to succeedd you need to plan everything you do that's the only way you can gain the best results.
That's true, if you are not good at planning you are going to be a failure, planing is the first step you need to take that's if you want success, a lot of business has failed because they don't plan.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, if you are not good at planning you are going to be a failure, planing is the first step you need to take that's if you want success, a lot of business has failed because they don't plan.
Plans are very important, if your business or anything you do Lacks plans you are not going to have success in it, planing whatever you are doing is very important.

Probably, there is no way you can be able to succeed in anything you are doing if you're not a good planner. Proper planning is the first step towards succeeding in anything you are doing.

Plans are very important, if your business or anything you do Lacks plans you are not going to have success in it, planing whatever you are doing is very important.
In everything you do the if you don't have plans I don't think you can have the best results you want, you'll find out that people that have plans ended up succeeding.

In everything you do the if you don't have plans I don't think you can have the best results you want, you'll find out that people that have plans ended up succeeding.
proper planning is always important and necessary in whatever you want to do. If you don't plan properly you will not be able to stay motivated for a long time. It is the major reason so many end up not succeeding.

Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?
I am not an expert in this platform by any means, but I believe that creating digital art can be profitable especially if this is channeled into designing non-fungible tokens which can generate income for individuals

You have a point there, plans helps us to gain a good results, if you want to win on whatever you are doing then you need to have plans, this very important.

You have a point there, plans helps us to gain a good results, if you want to win on whatever you are doing then you need to have plans, this very important.
If you don't plan properly you are actually planning to fail. In anything you are doing whether online or offline you need proper plan and you also need a willingness to execute your plans to be successful.

Probably, there is no way you can be able to succeed in anything you are doing if you're not a good planner. Proper planning is the first step towards succeeding in anything you are doing.

Yes, planning is important and this is why you must plan things beforehand. Many people make the mistake of not planning things initially and then they face consequences later.

That's just the fact, if you are not good at planning there's no way you can have the good results you want, planing help us to gain success on whatever we are doing.

Personally I have not used procreate to make money simply because I lack the knowledge about it and it's also applied to alot of people. only few knows and have the skills to used it.

I absolutely agree with your point, without plans it is quite impossible to make out the best out of anything you are doing. The plans backed up with actions is what ensures success.

Yes, planning is important and this is why you must plan things beforehand. Many people make the mistake of not planning things initially and then they face consequences later.
people who don't plan properly for anything they are doing will always end up making mistakes over and over again. if your plan very well you will have strategies of executing your plans one after the other.

If you don't plan properly you are actually planning to fail. In anything you are doing whether online or offline you need proper plan and you also need a willingness to execute your plans to be successful.
You have said it all, just like the popular saying, if you failed to plan you have planned to failed, having the knowledge of what you are doing is also important.

If you are not good at planning just know that you are not ready to earn money, if you want to earn money you are expected to plan everything you do, this very important.

That is exactly what I'm talking about. It is not a must that you must hit your target because it is a risky market. Sometimes when you realise some profit you need to leave the market and come back the next day.
If you are hell bent on hitting your target, you would end up taking the heat yourself as I can assure you, you would lose your investment which would be very painful for you.

If you are not good at planning just know that you are not ready to earn money, if you want to earn money you are expected to plan everything you do, this very important.
Plans are very important especially on things like forex trading, if you are not good at planning what you do I don't think you can make it, a lot of people don't understand this.

You have said it all, just like the popular saying, if you failed to plan you have planned to failed, having the knowledge of what you are doing is also important.
In anything you want to do whether online or offline, knowledge is a first thing you need to acquire properly. Acquiring knowledge may not be easy but on the long run you're going to make a lot of profit with it.

Plans are very important especially on things like forex trading, if you are not good at planning what you do I don't think you can make it, a lot of people don't understand this.
That's just the fact, if you are not good at planning you are going to be a loser in the forex market, planning is very importan,t if you are not good at doing that you better start learning.

Plans, goals and target is what makes Trader eliminate inducement of emotional decisions in this field.
You first have a plan before you make your executions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds