Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

Definitely, when people are going to school one of the major reasons they are doing so who is because they want to have comfortable lives. After school having a very good job that pays reasonable amount of money is the dream of every person.
People dont just go to school for the fun of it , we want to make our life better and have a good future and thats the main reason why we are going to school to have a better future .

Advertisement Placeholder
People dont just go to school for the fun of it , we want to make our life better and have a good future and thats the main reason why we are going to school to have a better future .
Probably, going to school is always with the purpose. A lot of people go to school to acquire knowledge and better their lives. Some people want to venture into different areas in life and that is what school can direct you on.

Actually writing children books is very interesting and it's a good money making Avenue but the problem is that most people are not really interested in reading children books and it will not make a good sells market.

I've never used a platform like that to earn money online, and after hearing about it, I'm not sure how to utilize it to start earning money. However, the platform sounds great.

Actually writing children books is very interesting and it's a good money making Avenue but the problem is that most people are not really interested in reading children books and it will not make a good sells market.
Who told you people are not interested in Reading children books?. if you go to Amazon Kindle publishing you will see a lot of people making thousands of Dollars from such books every month. Stop limiting your mindset.

Seriously this my first time of seeing a platform like that, by what you've just said it's seems to be very interesting, but have you managed to make something good out of it.
I don't use this method in other to make money online, why because there are allot of ways one can do to earn money online, but you can give it a trial to see how it goes.

I don't use this method in other to make money online, why because there are allot of ways one can do to earn money online, but you can give it a trial to see how it goes.
Yeah, there are numerous ways of making money online. You should not limit yourself to a particular online money-making opportunity instead, you should diversify.

Writing is actually one of the best ways to make money online. There are several opportunities to make money as a writer; you can make money writing on freelancing platforms and you can publish ebooks online.
There is a lot of concurrence of such domain so not profitable like before so you have to focus on new alternatives on making money as writing domain is saturated unfortenally.

There is a lot of concurrence of such domain so not profitable like before so you have to focus on new alternatives on making money as writing domain is saturated unfortenally.
I don't think this is true. Writing can never be oversaturated because there is always opportunity for you to make money. You can start a blog and become successful on it if you are in the right niche.

I think you are probably in the right direction. Investing in cryptocurrency is a very good decision but you must make sure you have enough knowledge how it works.

Unfortunately, it is really hard to predict the cryptocurrency market. During the current bearish season, the prices of coin could possibly go up to some extent and this enables small traders to make money. But still investing right now is very risky,.

Yeah, there are numerous ways of making money online. You should not limit yourself to a particular online money-making opportunity instead, you should diversify.
You are right, if you want to earn money online you are expected to keep your focus on one thing,if you focused on one thing you'll get the best results you want.

Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?
This site sounds really good because of its potential to enable you to dabble in digital art. This is the bedrock of the creation of non-fungible tokens which can fetch you money potentially reaching six figures.

You are right, if you want to earn money online you are expected to keep your focus on one thing,if you focused on one thing you'll get the best results you want.
When it comes to making money online their may be a lot of distractions but your ability to stay focused will determine the amount of money you are going to make. Focus and determination is important.

If you want to make it online you are expected to have a multiple income streams coming in, if you have multiple income streams you can earn the good amount of money you want.

I've not heard of procreate forum before. But base on how you explained it, I would love to try it out because it looks so promising and easy to execute once one has the passion.

When it comes to making money online their may be a lot of distractions but your ability to stay focused will determine the amount of money you are going to make. Focus and determination is important.
You are right, if you are focused you can actually earn a considerable amount of money online, but if you are not a serious type you'll ended up wasting your time without earning a considerable amount.

You are right, if you are focused you can actually earn a considerable amount of money online, but if you are not a serious type you'll ended up wasting your time without earning a considerable amount.
Probably, it is always very important and necessary for you to focus if you really want to make something tangible online. You need to be very much dedicated in order to succeed.

I think it will really be a very good idea if you invest your time and effort in procreation but I believe it can only work out good for those with the skills and knowledge about it.

That's true, but I'm very sure if you have good focus you cannot be distracted, just like me, I get distracted easily while working online but I just go to a quiet place for my online jobs.

That's true, but I'm very sure if you have good focus you cannot be distracted, just like me, I get distracted easily while working online but I just go to a quiet place for my online jobs.
you need to always have a target everyday in order not to be distracted. When you have a target you will not allow people to distract you. You also need to be very disciplined.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds