Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

I have never heard of this mode of making money online

It is just important for us to focus on what we already know that is working.

I just focus on the forum posting activities.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never heard of this mode of making money online

It is just important for us to focus on what we already know that is working.

I just focus on the forum posting activities.
That's same to me,as a matter of fact I don't really know what's all about, but it seems to be a way that you can use to earn money online, I also prefer to work on forums.

Being a data analyst is one of the easiest way you can make money on the internet provided you are willing to take some risks and go through the normal process but I don't know how difficult it is to become a data analyst.
Being a data analyst is good but it is not an easy skill to acquire. I think if you can be able to enroll on the courses online you will get proper information of it on the long run.

That's right, planing help us to achieve a lot of things, if you are not good at Planning you are going to be a failure, if you don't want to fail I'll advise you to plan.
That's just the fact, if you are good at planning you are going to have the best results,a lot of people don't really understand the secret of planing, if you don't know how to plan I don't think you can succeed.

That's just the fact, if you are good at planning you are going to have the best results,a lot of people don't really understand the secret of planing, if you don't know how to plan I don't think you can succeed.
Anybody who has to become successful in anything he or she does must be a good planner. you must know how to plan and you must know how to execute your plans properly in order to become successful.

That's true, having plans on what you are doing is very important, it will help you to gain a lot of things, just like the popular sayings if you failed to plan you have planned to failed.

That's true, having plans on what you are doing is very important, it will help you to gain a lot of things, just like the popular sayings if you failed to plan you have planned to failed.
I completely agree with what you've just said, having plans are more than important, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely earn a decent amount of money.

I completely agree with what you've just said, having plans are more than important, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely earn a decent amount of money.
That's true, knowing what you are doing in trading is very important, if you don't know what you are doing there's no way you can earn the good amount of money you want.

That's true, knowing what you are doing in trading is very important, if you don't know what you are doing there's no way you can earn the good amount of money you want.
That's true, if you know what you are doing you Can easily earn money with it, but it seems like a lot of people don't know what they are doing this days.

Being a data analyst is good but it is not an easy skill to acquire. I think if you can be able to enroll on the courses online you will get proper information of it on the long run.
You mean it is not an easy skill like how ? I think it's something that can be achieved within a short time of 5 months if you are really serious to do so .
or you think it is much more tedious than that ?

That's true, if you know what you are doing you Can easily earn money with it, but it seems like a lot of people don't know what they are doing this days.
That's true, if you don't know what you are doing in trading you are not going to earn a dime, having the knowledge of forex trading is more than important.

Trading is a very good and at same, complex business. you need to understand the technical and fundamental aspect of it if you really want to be profitable on the long run. Patience is also needed to be successful as a trader.

Yes I'm pretty sure that using procreative method of making money is one of the best and easiest way to make passive income within short time.

Even though one has to have knowledge about how it works

Yes I'm pretty sure that using procreative method of making money is one of the best and easiest way to make passive income within short time.

Even though one has to have knowledge about how it works
I don't think it is that easy to make money with such a platform if not a lot of people would have been talking about it. I think it is only a few people here that works on the platform actually.

Yes you're actually right by saying this, but I think this is also applicable to every thing, in as much as you are planning then. I don't think if there's any reason for failing. That's the fact about it.

You got a wonderful skills which can help to earn great money or cash if you keep doing it. I will recommend you a platform called Amazon where you can sell this your books digitally and make cash.

Well, honestly speaking, I have not used procreate, I have not even heard about this. But I know another design program that people use to create income. Canva is a drag and drop tool that will allow you to create any kind of design which you can sell on the digital marketplace.

You got a wonderful skills which can help to earn great money or cash if you keep doing it. I will recommend you a platform called Amazon where you can sell this your books digitally and make cash.
Amazon is a good way to make money online but it is not that easy. You need proper guidance if you really want to make reasonable amount of money from it. A couple of YouTube videos can also help.

Illustration is particularly something that I have found it very difficult to learn in the past. This is why anytime I need it I usually just look for somebody to do it and pay them.

Illustration is particularly something that I have found it very difficult to learn in the past. This is why anytime I need it I usually just look for somebody to do it and pay them.
I think you can get started at basic level from YouTube. There may be a lot of helpful videos in which you can find on YouTube to help teach you that. You can also look for free Udemy courses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds