Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

That's just the fact, if you are not good at planning you are going to be a loser in the forex market, planning is very importan,t if you are not good at doing that you better start learning.
That's just the fact,I'm glad you know understand this, you need to be good at planning before you can have the best results you want, a lot of people don't like this idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's just the fact, if you are not good at planning you are going to be a loser in the forex market, planning is very importan,t if you are not good at doing that you better start learning.
Probably, the forex market is a complex one and if you're not a good planner you may not actually my successful. The forest market is technical and you must acquire the necessary knowledge to succeed.

Forums coins in the best. I have also come to understand about other platform through bizdustry. Those two platforms has really been of greater help to me in terms of locating other platform.

Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?
I am also into a digital art for about 3 years now,I was chosen by one of the popular children school in my locality to be creating digital arts and book covers for use by the children. I was paid monthly by school management.

That's just the fact,I'm glad you know understand this, you need to be good at planning before you can have the best results you want, a lot of people don't like this idea.
Plans helps us in terms of gaining success, if you are good at planing you are going have the good results, most people that fail don't use to plan.

Plans helps us in terms of gaining success, if you are good at planing you are going have the good results, most people that fail don't use to plan.
That's true, if you are having a good plans in whatever you are doing it will help you to have a good results, having good plans is very important, it will help you to be successful.

That's true, if you are having a good plans in whatever you are doing it will help you to have a good results, having good plans is very important, it will help you to be successful.
That's true, having good plans helps us to gain a lot of things, but some people don't like to plan what they do, if you are Not good at planing I don't think you can make it with trading.

So Procreate is an app you can get to make art essentially? There are many ways to earn money off of your art work, freelance work providing custom art pieces is something many artists do on gig sites all over the place.

But I don't know enough on procreate to really answer the question at hand. You could probably make profits after creating art through it.

Forums coins in the best. I have also come to understand about other platform through bizdustry. Those two platforms has really been of greater help to me in terms of locating other platform.
I have an account with the platform but I have not been able to spend a lot of time there. I think I will have to check up on the platform to see how it has been going. I also know some people who testified that they were able to discover some platforms through there.

I have an account with the platform but I have not been able to spend a lot of time there. I think I will have to check up on the platform to see how it has been going. I also know some people who testified that they were able to discover some platforms through there.
Exactly , the platform is really good in terms of creating awareness about the existence of new paid to post platform or any other opportunity you could use to make money.

Exactly , the platform is really good in terms of creating awareness about the existence of new paid to post platform or any other opportunity you could use to make money.
I think I will have to try as much as possible to be active on the platform in order to discover more opportunities about making money online. What is their pay rate though?.

I think I will have to try as much as possible to be active on the platform in order to discover more opportunities about making money online. What is their pay rate though?.
If you are considering the payrate you may not likely be active on the platform because the pay rate is really nothing to write about in the sense that you can only be opportune to make $5 in a month by making ten comments every day. I like them for their honesty because that is what they are capable of paying.

That's true, having good plans helps us to gain a lot of things, but some people don't like to plan what they do, if you are Not good at planing I don't think you can make it with trading.
That's true, if you have good plans on what you are doing you are not going to regret it, a lot of people have failed because they are not planning what they do.

If you are considering the payrate you may not likely be active on the platform because the pay rate is really nothing to write about in the sense that you can only be opportune to make $5 in a month by making ten comments every day. I like them for their honesty because that is what they are capable of paying.
That is actually a little amount of money. I think I would have to try out the platform to see if I can be able to discover opportunities concerning other ways of making money.

That's true, if you have good plans on what you are doing you are not going to regret it, a lot of people have failed because they are not planning what they do.
That's true, just like the saying if you failed to plan you have planned to failed, a lot of people don't really what they are doing that's why they don't have plans.

That is actually a little amount of money. I think I would have to try out the platform to see if I can be able to discover opportunities concerning other ways of making money.
Yes you can be able to get some information on the platform but at the same time why don't you consider learning a skill , understand that learning a skill is now one of the best way money could be made online.

Yes you can be able to get some information on the platform but at the same time why don't you consider learning a skill , understand that learning a skill is now one of the best way money could be made online.
Yeah, anyone who wants to make profit online must be able to learn a skill. These skills can be applied in other areas of online businesses and you can become very successful in the long run.

That's true, just like the saying if you failed to plan you have planned to failed, a lot of people don't really what they are doing that's why they don't have plans.
That's true, if you are not good at planning there's no way you can have the best results you want, you also need to be planning on time, this very important.

Yeah, anyone who wants to make profit online must be able to learn a skill. These skills can be applied in other areas of online businesses and you can become very successful in the long run.
Being a data analyst is one of the easiest way you can make money on the internet provided you are willing to take some risks and go through the normal process but I don't know how difficult it is to become a data analyst.

That's true, if you are not good at planning there's no way you can have the best results you want, you also need to be planning on time, this very important.
That's right, planing help us to achieve a lot of things, if you are not good at Planning you are going to be a failure, if you don't want to fail I'll advise you to plan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds