Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do self-help e-books do good for making money online?

If you're a very good writer/content creator there are lots of way you be making huge amount of money from your contents online. A program like Amazon Kindle Publisher is a good place to achieve this.

Currently I know a lot of people that are making use of this platform when it comes to selling their content and ebooks online. They are making a good amount of money from the promotion that they do on several platforms because it hels them to sell.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're a very good writer/content creator there are lots of way you be making huge amount of money from your contents online. A program like Amazon Kindle Publisher is a good place to achieve this.

You do not even need amazon to make money. You could start your own blog and earn advertisement revenue in case if you publish content. You may need to hire writers for that and pay then for that,. In that case, you and your writers will make good money online.

Problem with self help is that the market is clogged up with self-help content already. If you want to jump into that theme or niche I should say, you're probably not going to find it easy making money.

ebooks aren't as popular as you'd think. Sure they can make you some money, but these days I don't see people bother much with ebooks like they used to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds