Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

I am not really into it and this is due to the fact that art is underappreciated here in my country and there is not going to be much gain doing something like this at all .

Advertisement Placeholder
Writing is actually one of the best ways to make money online. There are several opportunities to make money as a writer; you can make money writing on freelancing platforms and you can publish ebooks online.
That's just it, if you know how to type and also have a knowledge of English you definitely earn money on paid to post platforms, you don't need any good skills to earn money on paid to post sites.

Writing is actually one of the best ways to make money online. There are several opportunities to make money as a writer; you can make money writing on freelancing platforms and you can publish ebooks online.

Writing is one of my preferred ways to make money and this is one of the main reasons why I have been making money writing for forums. I have relevant experience as well as an article writer.

That's just it, if you know how to type and also have a knowledge of English you definitely earn money on paid to post platforms, you don't need any good skills to earn money on paid to post sites.
Yeah, having knowledge of the English language is the first step towards making money on paid to post platforms. Another thing is that you must know how to write quality posts and have knowledge of some online businesses.

No I'm not into that but I will really like it if i see someone i can get or tap such experience from but time might also be another problem. I was also once trying to start posting book on google kindle or maybe amazon kindle, but I couldn't continue because i was unable to get book cover

No I'm not into that but I will really like it if i see someone i can get or tap such experience from but time might also be another problem. I was also once trying to start posting book on google kindle or maybe amazon kindle, but I couldn't continue because i was unable to get book cover
The so called pro create how does it work,for someone like me I think I have researched this program but don't just understand how it's work maybe I look for someone who can guide me on that

Yeah, having knowledge of the English language is the first step towards making money on paid to post platforms. Another thing is that you must know how to write quality posts and have knowledge of some online businesses.
That's exactly the point, this remainds me the first time I was here in bizdustry, I don't know anything that has to do with online business, I can't even Post on those kinds of threads because I have no idea on them, but not anymore 😆

That's exactly the point, this remainds me the first time I was here in bizdustry, I don't know anything that has to do with online business, I can't even Post on those kinds of threads because I have no idea on them, but not anymore 😆
Making money on the internet is a gradual process. Sometimes I also look back on how I started making money on the internet and how far I have gone. It feels good.

Making money on the internet is a gradual process. Sometimes I also look back on how I started making money on the internet and how far I have gone. It feels good.
It seriously feels good, when starting for the first time I don't know I'll reach up to this stage, if you are more serious on what you are doing it will be nice growth for you.

It seriously feels good, when starting for the first time I don't know I'll reach up to this stage, if you are more serious on what you are doing it will be nice growth for you.
Seriousness and persistence are the things you need if you really want to become successful in any online venture. You need to continue pushing to become successful.

Seriousness and persistence are the things you need if you really want to become successful in any online venture. You need to continue pushing to become successful.
I agree with what you've just said, you also need to have a good experience on whatever you are doing, sometimes you'll have the capital but if you don't have the experience you'll ended up losing it.

I agree with what you've just said, you also need to have a good experience on whatever you are doing, sometimes you'll have the capital but if you don't have the experience you'll ended up losing it.
Probably, having capital without experience is not advisable because you will end up squandering the money. Knowledge is always important in order for you to succeed.

Probably, having capital without experience is not advisable because you will end up squandering the money. Knowledge is always important in order for you to succeed.
Sometimes you might have the capital and all the necessary things needed,but if you don't have the experience you'll definitely suffer alot, you are expected to have good experience before starting up a business of any kind.

Sometimes you might have the capital and all the necessary things needed,but if you don't have the experience you'll definitely suffer alot, you are expected to have good experience before starting up a business of any kind.
experience is actually very important in businesses. Experience can be gotten by practicing. Without practicing what you have learnt there is no way you can be experienced.

experience is actually very important in businesses. Experience can be gotten by practicing. Without practicing what you have learnt there is no way you can be experienced.
You are right, we can only gain experience by practicing, just like trading no matter how experienced you think you are, you can only gain more experience by practicing.

You are right, we can only gain experience by practicing, just like trading no matter how experienced you think you are, you can only gain more experience by practicing.
Practicing and brings about perfection. The people you see as professionals in trading actually practice a lot and experienced a lot of failures and successes.

Practicing and brings about perfection. The people you see as professionals in trading actually practice a lot and experienced a lot of failures and successes.
You are right, if you are good at practicing you'll always have the best results you've always wanted, just like the saying no body is perfect, practice don't makes us perfect but it makes us improve.

I am not really into it and this is due to the fact that art is underappreciated here in my country and there is not going to be much gain doing something like this at all .
There are various e-commerce sites where you can sell your art. If you are in a third world country, that country should never be your target market. You should look to advertise your art mainly for the western world because you presumably will want to earn in dollars

I have always tried it but then I just think that anything that has to do with the video is something that is not meant for me because it requires a lot of detail and attention given.

You are right, if you are good at practicing you'll always have the best results you've always wanted, just like the saying no body is perfect, practice don't makes us perfect but it makes us improve.
it is also important and necessary that you keep track record of your improvement because it will motivate you more. if you keep a record of your improvement every day you'll become better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds