Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

it is also important and necessary that you keep track record of your improvement because it will motivate you more. if you keep a record of your improvement every day you'll become better.
That's true, we all have our own factors that motivates us, but I believe most of us will see money as a motivating factor, that's true money also helps in motivating people. What's you motivating factor?

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, we all have our own factors that motivates us, but I believe most of us will see money as a motivating factor, that's true money also helps in motivating people. What's you motivating factor?
Definitely, when people are going to school one of the major reasons they are doing so who is because they want to have comfortable lives. After school having a very good job that pays reasonable amount of money is the dream of every person.

Definitely, when people are going to school one of the major reasons they are doing so who is because they want to have comfortable lives. After school having a very good job that pays reasonable amount of money is the dream of every person.
You are right, the reason why most people goes to school is because they want to have a comfortable lives, and also if you have a fruitful brain you can make use it to earn a decent amount of money online.

I have never work on procreate platforms, but I believe if you master your skills and knowledge you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money there.

You are right, the reason why most people goes to school is because they want to have a comfortable lives, and also if you have a fruitful brain you can make use it to earn a decent amount of money online.
Probably, this is why it is always important and necessary that when you are interested in going to school you should pay full attention to grab every detail. it is not more important for you to create solutions.

it is also important and necessary that you keep track record of your improvement because it will motivate you more. if you keep a record of your improvement every day you'll become better.

Keeping a record of your earning could help you to evaluate your progress and this could even allow you to stay motivated as well. This is something that I have started doing.

Probably, this is why it is always important and necessary that when you are interested in going to school you should pay full attention to grab every detail. it is not more important for you to create solutions.
That's very true, giving full attention is the best way to learn, if you want to learn something be it a skill or anything you need to give it your full attention.

Keeping a record of your earning could help you to evaluate your progress and this could even allow you to stay motivated as well. This is something that I have started doing.
Yeah, it will make you to determine if you're making progress on the internet or not. For example if I make $60 this month, next month I will probably try as much as possible to make more. That is how to determine progress.

Working hard is what really matters when it comes to working online, you can only get what you want if you work hard, making money online is not for the lazy ones is for those that work hard.

Yeah, it will make you to determine if you're making progress on the internet or not. For example if I make $60 this month, next month I will probably try as much as possible to make more. That is how to determine progress.

Yes, this is true. You may need to make more money than you need right now because you may need more money in the future. This is what I believe and this si why I tend to try to make more money as much as possible.

No. I do not even seem to understand what it is and how it works at all.

There are a lot of such opportunities that I want to try but I do not seem to understand how they work at all.

Yes, this is true. You may need to make more money than you need right now because you may need more money in the future. This is what I believe and this si why I tend to try to make more money as much as possible.
investing in the right business ventures is very important and necessary when you are young. investing in real estate is actually very good because before you will grow old you might have made millions from it.

I have never used procreate to make money before neither do I have plans to use it in the near future. This is simply because I barely find positive reviews from the users about being paid by that kind of online earning Job.

i know about the open sea platform and i was learning about it, but the nft world is totally strange to me and i find it very hard to grasp or understand the concept of how it works, i would really appreciate if anyone could put me through on how it works.
the best place to start with getting the required knowledge for nft is from youtube. you can learn a lot from youtube about nft in a very short time if you put your mind to it, because at first it is hard but with time, it becomes very easy.

Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?
I have used a lot of online platforms which generates me some pennies. And I can tell for the fact that I have never tested the Procreate platform but I'll try it anyway. Thanks for the tip.

investing in the right business ventures is very important and necessary when you are young. investing in real estate is actually very good because before you will grow old you might have made millions from it.

I am not planning to invest in any kind of business, but I might invest money in volatile market like cryptocurrency market and the stock or equity markets that could be beneficial.

I am not planning to invest in any kind of business, but I might invest money in volatile market like cryptocurrency market and the stock or equity markets that could be beneficial.
I think you are probably in the right direction. Investing in cryptocurrency is a very good decision but you must make sure you have enough knowledge how it works.

I think you are probably in the right direction. Investing in cryptocurrency is a very good decision but you must make sure you have enough knowledge how it works.

Cryptocurrency market is now becoming more unpredictable now as it was in the past. I think that cryptocurrency market has evolved so much and this could be bad for many people.

Cryptocurrency market is now becoming more unpredictable now as it was in the past. I think that cryptocurrency market has evolved so much and this could be bad for many people.
cryptocurrency has always experienced both bull season and bear season. Your ability to understand these seasons very well will make you make a lot of money from crypto-currency.
cryptocurrency has always experienced both bull season and bear season. Your ability to understand these seasons very well will make you make a lot of money from crypto-currency.

When you’re an expert in your field, people will be willing to pay for your knowledge such as a workshop or online course. Create Fonts. Procreate is a fantastic tool for preparing your lettering for font-making. That’s how we created our first font--creating the sketches in Procreate, then importing it into a font-making software on your computer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds