Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your top 3 paying site ?

My favorite sites are: GoldenClix and Get-Paid I like them the most they are quite popular and have payout confirmation!
sorry if I may ask how much can you get from goldenclix in a day?I would love to work in that site,well I still beleive ptp is still some of the leading ways which people are using now to make some money online,survey is still anothergood way for that.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know there are many online paying site but for I only have one that is paying me right now, that is bizdustry the is only online platform that is paying me for now.
There are a lot of paying sites and the internet right now but just as you have said, bizdustry is the one in which I prefer the more because it is very easy for you to be able to use the website.

извините, если я могу спросить, сколько вы можете получить от GoldenClix в день? Я хотел бы работать на этом сайте, ну, я все еще верю, что ptp по-прежнему является одним из ведущих способов, которые люди используют сейчас, чтобы заработать немного денег в Интернете, опрос еще один хороший способ для этого.
Вы можете зарабатывать от 3 до 6 долларов в день. Есть много способов заработать, таких как опросы, просмотр рекламы, загрузка приложения, викторины и т. д. Ваш заработок также будет зависеть от вашего местоположения.

The sites that I.earn from are very basically the paid to post forums..the top 3 forums that pays handsomely well are the trendri, bizdustry and forumcoin forums.

For the top three sites that paid very welI, this platform is one of them I have some other two paid to post forum that I work on and they have been very rewarding for me in a very long time.

Pico workers, honey gain and bizdustry accordingly the paying sites that I have as my best because of how the site is been set up and you can navigate it very easily.

I see people talk about the honeygain as a way to make money online on internet. it is quite very simple to make money using the honeygain but I don't use it because of the data consumption.

@Reedex, one funny thing people dont understand is that honeygain will take you alot of time before you can reach their minimum payout,
but the app is very legit and they do pay so its better you chose some other program to work with rather than honeygain

@Reedex, one funny thing people dont understand is that honeygain will take you alot of time before you can reach their minimum payout,
but the app is very legit and they do pay so its better you chose some other program to work with rather than honeygain
When I was using it I have accumulated up to $3 but when I checked the amount of money I spent on my data subscription it was way too high I have to delete it immediately..

My top three are:
1: StreetBees - an application that pays me 0.14 dollars for each short survey of 25 seconds approximately that I accomplish it is an easy and a simple way to earn a bit of money online. I've earned there like 2 dollars so far and it was worth it.
2: CashApp - is an application that pays money for watching ads, completing surveys and receiving the daily gift. When you hit 5,000 credits you can cash out and I got paid 5 dollars once and it was worth it.
3: HoneyGain - an application/website that uses your internet connection and gives you money for it, and the more your internet is fast and your area doesn't has a lot of users and if your country is good for it the more credits you earn. After you hit 20,000 credits you can request 20 dollars and so far I've earned 16,000 credits and I hope to cashout soon :).

When I was using it I have accumulated up to $3 but when I checked the amount of money I spent on my data subscription it was way too high I have to delete it immediately..
That is really one funny thing about honeygain dear I dont just like that app how long did it take you to earn that amount of money $3 but the issue is that the rate of data which you will spend will be more than what you gain from them.

I would like to choose trendri and bizdustry as the top major sites and I work on that piece me very well on time unlike some other platform that will delay payment for quite some time.

Top three genuine site I would say are
Timebucks
Serpclix
Picoworkers
The three site which you mention here are all legit they pay on time and process payment often but I dont just like timebucks thou I have get paid before here some of the survey dont just favoure me prefer using picoworkers rather

I am currently on paid to post sites like beer money forum, the forumwheel, the forum coin, and my lot but which is somehow of a chatting site.

The forumwheel I want to know are they still accepting new registration from west africa,
I had not much experience with them.

As for the site that I work with I take picoworkers and rapidworkers as my major source of earning and the two site do pay on time

For me, it is forum writing sites. Recently I joined beermoney forum and biz industry forum and right now these two sites are working great for me. Hopefully, I will be able to make a good amount from these two in the upcoming days.

Presently, my top three paying websites are bizdustry, trendri and beermoneyforum. These are the three top paid to post forums that paid very promptly. This website have been very promising and you have a good track record of making prompt payment.

Trendri and Bizdustry are the best forums to earn and make cash. Both of them are much better than Beer Money forum. I have stopped working on Beer Money forum for a long time.

How to earn on Trendri site.
Is it still paying. What we need to do to earn.
Please let me know complete details of work process and earning ways.
Also how to withdraw earning and what is the process.
Thanks

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds