Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your top 3 paying site ?

Most of those tasks are very difficult and I can't engage in any of them without spending not less than 10 minutes. That is just one of the reason I am fed up with the platform. How are you able to make up to that everyday ?
I think that if you want to make some money with the website I mean reasonable amount of money then you need to spend atleast 15hrs testing how much you can make for someone like me I spend about 15hrs and I made around $5 three hours can make me a dollar there

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that if you want to make some money with the website I mean reasonable amount of money then you need to spend atleast 15hrs testing how much you can make for someone like me I spend about 15hrs and I made around $5 three hours can make me a dollar there
I don't know , I've tried this thing before I spend almost 8 hours and I was not able to make up to 0.5 dollars , that is why I have to drop the platform and focus on paid to post platform.

I'm currently working on just three sites and the pay is ok. These sites are;
Bizdustry
Beermoney forum and
Side gig.
Beermoneyforum has been around for a very long time until he started behaving somehow but for now I believe that this site is definitely the best and even the most straight forward.

Beermoneyforum has been around for a very long time until he started behaving somehow but for now I believe that this site is definitely the best and even the most straight forward.
beermoneyforum is never and not a scam website they are very good website which someone can earn some decent amount of money from,

before the admin banor get your account deleted then you must have done something wrong so you need to read and abide by the forum rules before you start working there.

So far I am working on online sites and forums, the top once that have paid me well are bizdustry, beermoneyforum followed by trendri then BMF.io. There are the toppest for me.

So far I am working on online sites and forums, the top once that have paid me well are bizdustry, beermoneyforum followed by trendri then BMF.io. There are the toppest for me.
There is always a question which I do ask here how many post can you make in a day with trendri I just want to know.
And I think that they have daily post limit.

For me I still work with beermoneyforum and bmf.io its one of the best forum around then I add picoworkers

Bizdustry, BMF are some of the best websites in which you can make money on the internet especially if you're in a newbie. I have been on these platforms for a while and I have been making some good amount of money from them.

There are alot of website which pays us and I think the top three paying website which I know are the ones am working with right now some of them are rapidworkers and picoworkers and I do combine it with bizdustry here.

Bizdustry, BMF are some of the best websites in which you can make money on the internet especially if you're in a newbie. I have been on these platforms for a while and I have been making some good amount of money from them.
Trendri is a nice platform I Post on most of the time , it is also a great platform you can make money. I never really post much on beermoneyforum before my account was banned.

Trendri is a nice platform I Post on most of the time , it is also a great platform you can make money. I never really post much on beermoneyforum before my account was banned.
Trendri is probably one of the best paid to post platforms but the thing is that you can no longer make up to $1 every day and that's why I am no longer active as I used to be.

I love beermoney forum and bizdustry as well. Both of them are great and both of them have been paying for a good amount of time. I think many paid posters love both of them.

Trendri is probably one of the best paid to post platforms but the thing is that you can no longer make up to $1 every day and that's why I am no longer active as I used to be.
I've never heard of that one! I might have to check it out. Does it pay instantly or does it take quite a bit of time to actually earn some money on there? Really keen to find some new money making methods! Cheers

There is always a question which I do ask here how many post can you make in a day with trendri I just want to know.
And I think that they have daily post limit.

For me I still work with beermoneyforum and bmf.io its one of the best forum around then I add picoworkers
Actually I too do earn from beermoneyforum and BMF.io too but my only problem with the two forums is that the administrator early ban people once they are from Nigeria.

I've never heard of that one! I might have to check it out. Does it pay instantly or does it take quite a bit of time to actually earn some money on there? Really keen to find some new money making methods! Cheers
You can check it out and it might favour you. It is one of the best paid to post platforms I have been using for a while but the reason I am no longer active is that they have reduced their payment.

I am always active on the platform almost everyday. Yes even though I do not also make up to $1 but I just love the platform. That is the reason I am spending my Time there.
Actually I too do earn from beermoneyforum and BMF.io too but my only problem with the two forums is that the administrator early ban people once they are from Nigeria.
Probably you might have broken some rules. The admin as I understand is very strict. If you can obey and post accordingly I don't think you will have any problem

Last edited:
I am always active on the platform almost everyday. Yes even though I do not also make up to $1 but I just love the platform. That is the reason I am spending my Time there.

Probably you might have broken some rules. The admin as I understand is very strict. If you can obey and post accordingly I don't think you will have any problem
Of course, it is a very good forum because it has been in existence for a while and I have made some tangible amount of money from it. I will still be posting there but for now I don't really have much time.

Of course, it is a very good forum because it has been in existence for a while and I have made some tangible amount of money from it. I will still be posting there but for now I don't really have much time.
Apart from that what other platform are you using because I also make use of bmf.oi. . It is a new platform you can also make money by discussing about products and services. I haven't been banned on BMF.io.

There are alot of website which someone can work and get paid and some of the website are 1.try picoworkers 2 Rapidworkers 3. Earvillage and others they all pay and pay on time I have try tested them and they are all trusted.

Bizdustry is definitely in the list of my top three sites that pay a good amount of money. Even though Bizdustry is not paying directly, I do exchange my hard earned biznotes.

There are so many website around which people are still earning seriously.

I beleive that some of those website are the website which we are working here,there are alot of website which pays
1.some of those website and picoworkers and microworkers you can also try yesense and neobux they are all paying.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds