Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your top 3 paying site ?

This particular website has been the best platform that I have been making money with and I do not think there is any other platform that beat this one at all .

This is a major reason why I always try to make comments here everyday.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have top 3 sites I get paid from. Right now, I am working only on Fiverr freelance marketplace to sell my writing services.

Last edited:
When it comes to paid to post forums beermoneyforum is actually the best. You can easily make $1 on the platform if your content is top-notch.

On bizdustry you can make $1 everyday if you are very serious.
Trendri is also very good if you are also good and very serious. But normally where i make my most money is on binance trading app.

Personally I always consider bizdustry, trendri as the best to 3 paying site that alot of people has been sharing positive information about their operation. I have been enjoying the benefits of bizdustry.

Bizdustry is still the best, followed by trendri even do they have reduced their earning rates but well I love The platform in the sense that their payment option is mostly through binance pay identify .

Side gig sites allow you to make money, one example is Fiverr. You can also look for people on Craigslist who need odds and ends done for them. I worked for someone back in 2016 whom I found on that site.

Fiverr is one of the best online money making websites if you are good at writing articles , and you can also make money by working on forum sites like bizdustry or starts investing online,
Side gig sites allow you to make money, one example is Fiverr. You can also look for people on Craigslist who need odds and ends done for them. I worked for someone back in 2016 whom I found on that site.

My three top paying sites are bizdustry, trendri and beermoneyforum. With all the mentioned forums I usually earn a lot from them to settle my needs.

My three top paying sites are bizdustry, trendri and beermoneyforum. With all the mentioned forums I usually earn a lot from them to settle my needs.
Like seriously I think that making money involve the hardwork some of the website that I like making money with is the bizdustry here and trendri and bmf.io

all this website are payingand they process payment on time without delay.

Now I have added picoworkers as the fourth

Like seriously I think that making money involve the hardwork some of the website that I like making money with is the bizdustry here and trendri and bmf.io

all this website are payingand they process payment on time without delay.

Now I have added picoworkers as the fourth
Wow, how fast can one earn money on picoworker?. Because that of bizdustry, trendri and BMF.io I can brag about them with there payment method that is fast and not delaying.

Wow, how fast can one earn money on picoworker?. Because that of bizdustry, trendri and BMF.io I can brag about them with there payment method that is fast and not delaying.
when you start earning from the website then you see that its a great forum.

For picoworkers I think that what you need is just an andriod phone an you can startmaking some money with the website peoplemake around $6 to 8 everyday there are always task there for you to complete

For picoworkers I think that what you need is just an andriod phone an you can startmaking some money with the website peoplemake around $6 to 8 everyday there are always task there for you to complete
I don't know about others , but the platform is so difficult for me to make money I don't know. It will be very difficult before I can be able to make up to $1 on the platform everyday, in fact I can't even make up to 0.5 cent.

I don't know about others , but the platform is so difficult for me to make money I don't know. It will be very difficult before I can be able to make up to $1 on the platform everyday, in fact I can't even make up to 0.5 cent.
what is the issue you are having with the website that couldnt allow you to make money,

I make around $4 everyday with the website just by completing few jobs and its wont take me upto 8hours to do just that.

So I beleive that when you work there submit task with carefulness dont skip any task rather every penny should count and you need to speed up a bit

Wow am really impress with the earnings there at picoworker, but what are the activities done there to be earning up to $6 to $8?. I am really interested to join if I will be able to perform there tasks.

Wow am really impress with the earnings there at picoworker, but what are the activities done there to be earning up to $6 to $8?. I am really interested to join if I will be able to perform there tasks.
their task are always simple but I think that you will need to know how to do signup jobs like what you did here on bizdustry when you register an account infact its very simple for instant you may be ask to just create a gmail account and get paid for that search the web and clicks on some ads

Some of my top paying programs are 1.bizdustry 2.featurepoints 3.freecash and beersurvey they all pay on time and my payment is always release without any issue thou now am into information marketing I want to start that programs and be earning big amount of money everyday

their task are always simple but I think that you will need to know how to do signup jobs like what you did here on bizdustry when you register an account infact its very simple for instant you may be ask to just create a gmail account and get paid for that search the web and clicks on some ads
Okay, if that is the only thing to be doing as my task for the day. No problem, I will try my possible best to register with picoworker and see. I will just need time because I heard that it usually takes up to 8 hours to finish a task.

My top three paints website presently are bizdustry, beermoneyforum and bmf.io. this three Forums are doing incredibly well, most especially beermoneyforum is probably one of the best that we have.

My top three paints website presently are bizdustry, beermoneyforum and bmf.io. this three Forums are doing incredibly well, most especially beermoneyforum is probably one of the best that we have.
so you are on bmf.io?what is your username there,I like bmf.io but there is no much post to reply its like members are not much beermoneyforum is better because I see alot of comments and post reply to reply to I think that picoworkers are also good enough

what is the issue you are having with the website that couldnt allow you to make money,

I make around $4 everyday with the website just by completing few jobs and its wont take me upto 8hours to do just that.

So I beleive that when you work there submit task with carefulness dont skip any task rather every penny should count and you need to speed up a bit
Most of those tasks are very difficult and I can't engage in any of them without spending not less than 10 minutes. That is just one of the reason I am fed up with the platform. How are you able to make up to that everyday ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds