Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your top 3 paying site ?

There are a lot of legit paying sites that I have interacted with very well over the past couple of years. This particular website is definitely my number one and the one that I can recommend to anybody.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I have been always active on the bizdustry platform and it pays me well though I also engage on forumcoin, trendri it pays too and also educative.

Actually I have been always active on the bizdustry platform and it pays me well though I also engage on forumcoin, trendri it pays too and also educative.
Bizdustry is just one of the website that we can earn better amount of money,you can also try ysense and picoworkers they are all good website which we can work with and get paid.

We had so many paying website around but some of this website will need you to have a good skills and knowledge and know how to run your business successfully online through the knowledge you get.

I also think that you can try a website like 1.upwrok 2.ellance 3.forumcoin they are very good source of earning

Some of my 3 paying website are 1.bizdustry 2.beermoneyforum 3.picoworkers they are all paying,I think there are good number of it,so make your own choice,

Currently, I am into three online investment but at times I do add the fourth one but not that consistent. The first one is transcription on crowdsurf, the second is crypto trading on binance and the third one is paid to post website on bizdustry, BMF and trendri. The fourth is either betting or picoworkers.

Picoworkers has the potential of becoming one of the best sites. However, they need to work on improving their pay rates, as they are incredibly low right now.

Picoworkers has the potential of becoming one of the best sites. However, they need to work on improving their pay rates, as they are incredibly low right now.
That is the reason so many people are discouraged from participating in the platforms. I don't know why but I believe maybe improving of payment rate is completely beyond their control.

Bizdustry still remain the best money making websites that has been paying me for a very long time , and i have also been earning and making money on trendri forum sites .

Hello,

I would really love you to share with us your top 3 paying online platform that you earn with so we can at least help each other. the payment method doesn't matter, but I use payeer and paypal a lot. :)
My top online money making sites are as follows:

1) FreeCash
2) Bizdustry
3) Picoworkers

Edit : I won't recommend Picoworkers. The only reason it's there is because most others didn't pay me anything

I have been working and making money on bizdustry for a very long time now ,bizdustry has been my major of earning and i have also make money on Picoworker .

1) FreeCash
2) Bizdustry
3) Picoworkers

Edit : I won't recommend Picoworkers. The only reason it's there is because most others didn't pay me anything

Hello,

I would really love you to share with us your top 3 paying online platform that you earn with so we can at least help each other. the payment method doesn't matter, but I use payeer and paypal a lot. :)
You can start with freelancing websites like Upwork, fiverr and freelancer if you have a specific skill but if you want to earn passive income you can use use honey gains and peer2profit.

There are many payment plartforms online but I normally use litecoin, Bitcoin and some other plartforms but this are my best payment plartforms. I love to use PayPal but it's no accessible.
Yes you're right by saying this, there are quite good number of sites that do pays, even though it depends on the payment method in the site, which is not available in some countries

W

1) FreeCash
2) Bizdustry
3) Picoworkers

Wow that's seems very good, bizdustry is currently my top paying website, apart from bizdustry I'm not using any platform, I'll much appreciate it if you give a good explanation about Free cash, maybe I should consider trying it out.

It merely takes research to find all of the reliable web platforms that are available.
As for me, there are no top three platforms. For some time now, I have focused on the business sector, and so far, I have had no regrets.
I appreciate you sharing.

I know there are many online paying site but for I only have one that is paying me right now, that is bizdustry the is only online platform that is paying me for now.

I have been working for Bizdustry for a really long time and I plan to remain in here for a really long time. It is one of the favourite sites and i love posting in here and being active in here.

I have been working for Bizdustry for a really long time and I plan to remain in here for a really long time. It is one of the favourite sites and i love posting in here and being active in here.
That's good, bizdustry is one of best website to work but there is other ones you can earn money when working there too, like picoworker you can also earn money when working there also.

Life is give and take, I believe you also have some paying websites in which you are supposed to share with us so that people will get something from you in order to guve you valuable informations too.

Yes, I certainly think that life is all about giving and taking. having said that, I contribute a lot to many forums and make money online. Bizdustry is definitely one of my favourite sites when it comes to making cash and i contribute in here a lot.

I am glad sharing my best top three sites that paid me and currently paying me.
1.Bizdustry a paid to post quality content site
2. Trendri, also a paid to pay quality post
3.one- pole, a take survey and get paid site.

Hello,

I currently participate in three web businesses. The first one is by doing micro tasks on Picoworkers also referred to as SproutGigs the second is by contributing on paid-to-post forums, and the third is earning on MathCash

I'm currently working on three sites, and the income is adequate. These are the websites:
Bizdustry
Beermoney discussion board and
Aside job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds