Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your top 3 paying site ?

Up Thanks as am glad to share my top three paying websites.
1. Crowdsurf... A transcription sites
2. Roqqu... A crytocurrency platform
3. Bizdustry... A paid to post website.
Am very greatful that you also work with bizdustry I think this is a great site which we can earn some good amount of money from but its has to be through hard work and dedication,

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many legitimate internet venues out there; all it takes is a little digging to find them. As for me, there are no top three platforms; I've been working on bizdustry for a while now and have had no regrets thus far. Thank you for providing this information.

Between the site posted , I prefer bizdustry as the best online forum site where I can earn money with ease by just creating forum topics or by just commenting on the topic.

Trendri and Bizdustry are the best forums to earn and make cash. Both of them are much better than Beer Money forum. I have stopped working on Beer Money forum for a long
All the listed platforms here are trusted paying platform, I have account with them all apart from trendri , I have made some cash from both bizdustry and beermoney, although recently beermoney now review their earning procedures

All the listed platforms here are trusted paying platform, I have account with them all apart from trendri , I have made some cash from both bizdustry and beermoney, although recently beermoney now review their earning procedures

I think you should create an account with Trendri if you do not have one. Trendri is one of the best platforms to make money online. I stay active there daily and make a good amount of money. The admin is also great,.

Hello,

I would really love you to share with us your top 3 paying online platform that you earn with so we can at least help each other. the payment method doesn't matter, but I use payeer and paypal a lot. :)
My top three sites would be bizdustry, forum coin and trendri. Personally, I consider bizdustry the best of the three, navigating through the platform has been easy and the payment method is good.

I was once a part of three forums that paid really well, sadly one forum shut down and another forum limited paid posting. Now, I have only one site that is paying me regularly. I tried a lot of micro job sites but it was very tiring tom work and earn

I only earn on bizdustry I have been very busy offline lately, I think if I create more time for bizdustry I will earn more, it has really been helping .

Amazon associate is the first on the list for me. The second one is this forum Bizdustry. The third one is Pico worker where I do micro task. The last one is Trendri as it is also a get paid to post forum.

My top three earning sites currently are beermoney forum, Bizdustry and forum coin. They are all paid to post forums and they are just the best for me right now. Their payment methods are very convenient and their payment rate per post is just great.

For PayPal , my favourite is Swagbucks. For cryptocurrencies, i recommend cointiply and freecash. These are some of my favourite earning sites where earning potential is high.

Taskup.ai has been my top earner for 2021. I've joined other crowdsourcing platforms like Lionbridge and Appen, and though they don't pay as much per task, I appreciate the availability of work on those sites. I would have to say that these sites are worthy alternatives to Taskup.

Amazon associate is the first one on my list because I have a niche website. The second one is get paid to post forum which Bizdustry and Trendri. The last one is Pico workers and I have included beer money forum just of recent.

The top 3 sites that I can mention are swagbucks,and toluna, theses are two that I can mention for now. I will try to make a research on these sites.

Bizdustry comes first on my list. Amazon associate is the second one. You make money by promoting physical products on your website. the third one on my list is also he gets paid to post for which is Beer money forum.

When you it's comes to the 3 top sites, I can really say because most of the sites I have tried and tested I haven't really paid or cash out. I only say the one I have seen and tested is Bizdustry

I can only say about the ones I work with at present. I don't list them in the order of priorities. Common ones on my list are Trendri, Bizdustry and Picoworker. Sometimes I work on my website and I may not have other things to do for the day.

I don't really have much.. trendri and beermoneyforum it's just one of the best I have been using to make money because they are paying perfectly compared to any other earning sites .. probably more will be discovered in the future.

My top3 paying website is bizdustry, trendri and beermoneyforum. I am very active on this 3 forums but I am still on a lookout for more. I will try some sites mentioned by some members above.

I only have bizdustry.com and then trendri.com for now as they are my only reliable options. I do not even have the time to try out other earning platforms. Bizdustry is especially very reliable to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds