Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your top 3 paying site ?

Trendri and bizdustry are the only websites that I am currently trying my best to remain active there right now, since they have very good policies and do not change their policies anyhow.
Trendri and bizdustry are the two most popular site which anyone can earn from,beermoneyforum is another great site to work and earn from,this are some of the site that I make money from, have you also try a site call rewarding ways its also a good site to get some extra bulks from.

Advertisement Placeholder
I love and always recommend the operation of bizdustry, trendri and forumcoin because they are the most interesting platform that I spend much of my time for earning.

There was a testimony of a Nigerian on nairaland that makes over $200 monthly on the site. How she does it is still beyond me, I spend about 2 weeks on the site and could not even make $4 despite the exhausting work.
Some of these people are actually getting paid for promoting the platforms and that is why you see them always boasting about making money there even when other people complaining.

personally I always thought much about the use of trendri and bizdustry but I don't know how good it can be for someone people because alot might have complained about the same platform.

Bizdustry is the first source of income for me. Beer money forum is the second one I am going to share with you guys. I usually get paid in Bitcoin cash on the forum. The third one is Trendri, the admin of the forum usually pay directly to my local account.

Bizdustry and trendri has really been good for me. I earned alot of income from these site though it may favour me and failed others but I recommend bizdustry as that best site that pays me.

Trendri is actually the best paid to post website and one of the most well organised. That is the best platform for now which I believe they will continue for a very long time.

Yes trendri is one of the best plartform which anyone can use to make money you contribute good and quality post to the community and after that you get rewards for your post but am having issue with trendri I cant just access the forum nor even bypass the recaptcha its like the site is not compactible with my device

Currently, I am working on paid sites for my writing work are:-
1) Fiverr
2) Bizdustry
3) Promotionforum

I am only active and making money on two right now, and this is because of the fact that they are paying good amount of money, and completing my tasks has not being a difficult thing for me.

1) Fiverr
2) Bizdustry
3) Promotionforum
The so call promotional forum is it still paying I think right now am working with Bizdustry and some others forum like beermoneyforum its one of the best forum which I can see now.
Am also into blogging thou my adsense account have not fetched me enough money this days hoping to buy more traffic for my promotion,its the right way to make money from my adsense

Actually I consider them best because they most often give me what I want. I am currently working on only two and the provide with good motivating payment.

Being a freelancer I love these sites 1)Fiverr 2)Upwork 3)Toptal. Would get regular work updates from these sites and I can choose my projects. It's very satisfying, I undertake only the works I find interesting and can work remotely from my home or during my travel. I get paid immediately after completion of every work. I use PayPal to transfer money to my account.

1) Fiverr
2) Bizdustry
3) Promotionforum
Sorry if I may ask the so called promotionforum,I beleive I have check the forum and see not much activity there so I decide to quit are you sure that the website is still paying,for bizdustry I see that they are still paying but for the promotionalforum,its like the forum is no longer paying

I have carefully taken enough time to peruse all.the sites that people actually shared and I discovered that many members are making most of their monies from the ptp platforms

There are many payment platforms online, but I usually use Litecoin, Bitcoin and a few other platforms, which are my best payment platforms. I love using PayPal, but I can't access it.

@ononivami,that is very true you are right many people that share others method to earn money online actually make their money through ptp forum,they just share it there because they are aware of it,but for me I think I dont work on forum only I work onmicrotask site like picoworkers and timebucks but I love ptp forum the most

Am pretty sure roqqu is a crypto currency exchange platform, how do you make money with the site? Through the referral system?
Because nowadays most of the work is done online. Well there are many sites online On which you can earn money by doing some simple task.Post to paid sites through whom i am making money online is this Bizdustry.com,Beer Money forum.cryptoable,

Because nowadays most of the work is done online. Well there are many sites online On which you can earn money by doing some simple task.Post to paid sites through whom i am making money online is this Bizdustry.com,Beer Money forum.cryptoable,
I know much about two of the paid to post forum that you have mentioned but I will like to know if you have made withdrawal in cryptoable. I have not male withdrawals there yet.

My favorite sites are: GoldenClix and Get-Paid I like them the most they are quite popular and have payout confirmation!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds