Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your top 3 paying site ?

Up Thanks as am glad to share my top three paying websites.
1. Crowdsurf... A transcription sites
2. Roqqu... A crytocurrency platform
3. Bizdustry... A paid to post website.
Could you explain the how you make money on torque? I have been on roque for more close to a years now. I need clarification on this. I will be expecting a reply soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many site in the internet which have been very beneficial to me in terms of settling my daily bills such as the forumcoin, trendri, bizdustry and others.
The top 3 paying site I really enjoyed most, is the bizdustry, trendri, and forumcoin which I have really enjoyed their support in terms of earning online.

Last edited:
With all these sites mentioned above, I haven't used beermoney forum, cointiply, up work or any survey sites yet, the only site am currently using is bizdustry

There are so many paying site that I work on but my top 3 are bizdustry, picoworkers and neobucks. Those are my top 3 when it comes to making Money on website. You can really make good money on those websites if you invest your time

Thete are numerous paying platforms on the internet, depending on the various activities carried out. The most, I always consider is the trendri, forumcoin and bizdustry which I have been active for sometime now.

There are so many paying site that I work on but my top 3 are bizdustry, picoworkers and neobucks. Those are my top 3 when it comes to making Money on website. You can really make good money on those websites if you invest your time
I still have almost $3 on picoworkers and i left the site because of their styles of working which is not good to my own personality , but they are really legit and paying well.

My best sites are noisecash, readcash and bizdustry. I worked on picoworkers for some time but had to neglect it. The payment does is too low for the services carried out there and it takes forever to reach the cash out amount.
Noise cash has been really paying for some times but nowadays the site is very quite like a dead sea, picoworker is also paying and beermoney forum are also paying.

Bizdustry is just the best one for me followed by trendri. There are others also but I don't really understand much about the pico working, that one is really difficult for me to understand and to earn much from it.

i also had up to $3 on picoworkers too but i have to neglect and abandoned the money due to some reasons , is noise cash still paying ? Because its been long I visit the site.
My best sites are noisecash, readcash and bizdustry. I worked on picoworkers for some time but had to neglect it. The payment does is too low for the services carried out there and it takes forever to reach the cash out amount

I have been working on several online earning sites for a while now and some of them has been really beneficial, this sites includes trendri, bizdustry , picoworkers.

Up Thanks as am glad to share my top three paying websites.
1. Crowdsurf... A transcription sites
2. Roqqu... A crytocurrency platform
3. Bizdustry... A paid to post website.
I need to know how you make money from roqqu. I am.on roqque too and I will like to learn how you do it. Also, I need to know more about the transcription sites. I will be expecting your response.
I need to know how you make money from roqqu. I am.on roqque too and I will like to learn how you do it. Also, I need to know more about the transcription sites. I will be expecting your response.
This is not the first time i will see people talk about roque. It seems they making money in roque but they never wanted to divulge the information. I have thrown the question before and I get no answer.

Last edited:
My best sites are noisecash, readcash and bizdustry. I worked on picoworkers for some time but had to neglect it. The payment does is too low for the services carried out there and it takes forever to reach the cash out amount.
Do you still work on noise.cash? That's very encouraging, I Will also try to check the site up again. It's really amazing that you still work on the site despite the tightened way of making money.

Some of the top payment sites I do enjoy is the bizdustry, forumcoin and trendri and I always love working on the site because I also get educated and also interact with people different opinions and comments.

There is a new platform Jobboy it is like picoworkers but the payout is 10 $ LTC I reach 0,72 $ in a small time frame aiming to reach 10 $ payout and post a payment proof there.

There is a new platform Jobboy it is like picoworkers but the payout is 10 $ LTC I reach 0,72 $ in a small time frame aiming to reach 10 $ payout and post a payment proof there.
Oh thanks for bringing this to our attention. How long do you think it will take to reach the withdrawal amount? Hope it's not months, if it's like picoworker then to me it's not that encouraging. Picoworker rates are too low for the jobs posted there.

Trendri and bizdustry are the only websites that I am currently trying my best to remain active there right now, since they have very good policies and do not change their policies anyhow.

Oh thanks for bringing this to our attention. How long do you think it will take to reach the withdrawal amount? Hope it's not months, if it's like picoworker then to me it's not that encouraging. Picoworker rates are too low for the jobs posted there.
It is expected 1 month and half of work as there are always new surveys or tasks on the site so you could reach 10 $ in 1 month and half of work that is expected by average of 0,2 $ per day.

I am also very surprised whenever I see some people cashing out big from that platform when me myself used to suffer so much and and only small amount of money .

There was a testimony of a Nigerian on nairaland that makes over $200 monthly on the site. How she does it is still beyond me, I spend about 2 weeks on the site and could not even make $4 despite the exhausting work.
I am also very surprised whenever I see some people cashing out big from that platform when me myself used to suffer so much and and only small amount of money .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds