Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

Very informative and useful thread.its just sad that I only just got to know about this platform.it is been really helpful

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are good at writing content, you can simply go into Blogging and chose a niche to write articles on. Or better still register on Amazon Kindle publishing and start selling ebooks of your choice

There are many businesses that can brings you passive income. It depends on the skills and information available to you and how you make use of them to your own advantage.

A lot of people believe that freelancing is the best Internet business that can give you a reasonable amount of money but sometimes it's difficult for you to start it because of the high competition.

I would have said forex and crypto currency trading but most people are scared of it as they believed it to be risky. So another business that can bring steady income is importation business. The business is good. A product can be bought and sold more than 3 times it was bought

Online agency is another internet marketing business that can fetch you money on consistence basis. You are going to hire at least two freelancers. You will source for job and pay the freelancers to complete the job.

Did you figure that which limited you from making enough sales through Amazon and facebook ads??
One of the online business I did not know that can bring study and passive income he is you having your own blog site or having a YouTube account there are others that can also profit you more like trading in cryptocurrency.

All online businesses can bring you passive income but during the start-up phase, you will have to work really hard. These days Jeff Bezos makes money while sleeping, but when he was launching Amazon, he working really hard

One of the online business I did not know that can bring study and passive income he is you having your own blog site or having a YouTube account there are others that can also profit you more like trading in cryptocurrency.
Blogging or vlogging brings money like how forums generate income too. With your blog or vlog you're expected to work to improve its traffic to earn via autopilot.

I think one of the online platforms you can earn passive income is what we are currently doing on bizdustry, and some other platforms.

I think one of the online platforms you can earn passive income is what we are currently doing on bizdustry, and some other platforms.
Bizdustry is a great place to earn passive income, that can be used to sort out one thing or another. And there are other sites like bizdustry as well that you can combine.

Bizdustry is never a means of earning passive income online, you'll show working before you earn from Bizdustry. Passive income simply means, the kind of investment or business you can venture into and earn money even during your sleeping hours.

Data entry is one of the online business you can do to earn steady income online. You can also engage in rendering freelancing services on the marketplace to make regular income.

Data entry is one of the online business you can do to earn steady income online. You can also engage in rendering freelancing services on the marketplace to make regular income.
Remember any gig that requires you to earn while working steady isn't a passive income type online or offline. When it comes to earning passive income. You work so hard in the beginning after sometime when your business has gotten viral attention by customers or visitors you can be sleeping while money is entering into your wallet.

Yeah there are many online business like cryptocurrency and many others , that people could actually invest in and make more profit from their business and get profit

Online businesses that would bring daily income are those that are hinged on systems - I mean those that have processes in place, where funnels are already set up.
Affiliate marketing, digital marketing, freelancing, e-book creation are some examples

If you have interest in forex trading, you can save a substantial amount of money and give someone to trade for you or you trade yourself.

Currently I do not know of any online business that can fetch money to someone apart from bizdustry,bizdustry has help alot of person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds