Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

I know of online business that can bring in steady income but the thing about these online business is that most times the earning rate is really slow.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you decided to publish, choose to publish on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, where you can publish ebook as well as paperback. Publishing is free. Once accepted your book will be selling via Amazon in 24 hours.

Passive income includes regular earnings from a source other than an employer or contractor.
Affiliated marking is kind of business that could bring profit

Yes that's why I'm on these forums, it's not only about the points I have learnt so much here, even when I'm creating topics I do research which makes me learn too.
One of the challenges of working on forums right now is that there are only a few of them that are actively playing which makes it very difficult for you to make money from them.

One of the challenges of working on forums right now is that there are only a few of them that are actively playing which makes it very difficult for you to make money from them.
Working on forum sites most of the time is time consuming and very stressful and to cap it all, most of them have stop paying while most at even not paying anymore.

One online business that I know is consistent is a telegram p2p that I am on. It pays 40% monthly and it's always been like that for years now which is why I trust it.

Learning how to trade forex will be one of the best way to make money without having to pass through a complicated stress. But at the same time you will need to pay so much if you are interested to learn how to trade perfectly from good professionals.

Learning how to trade forex will be one of the best way to make money without having to pass through a complicated stress. But at the same time you will need to pay so much if you are interested to learn how to trade perfectly from good professionals.
Thanks for sharing, however I am interested in anything that contains profit even when you are working. From people's comments here I think creating if ebooks for Amazon Kindle generate passive income . YouTube posting is Also a good online business

If you are good in crypto currency trading and investment, then you will realises it brings in good amount of returns , also working as a vlogger and a blogger also pay well o,

Writing can bring you steady passive income. I am earning from hubpages since 2013. I also earn from my amazon books.
That is actually a good way to be getting passive income from your work,i could remeber whe i just left collage,a friend of mine introduced me on how i ca publidh my project online,and be earning when domeon make use of the work.

I am not sure if you can call it a business, but I think youtube is the platform that can actually bring you a steady income
Forums is what can give someone passive income when you develop much of time online by steady working, you can be able to make good money here online, as you said YouTube can also give you passive income too.

There are so many online businesses today, but I've know a few that works effectively, all you have to do is put 100% effort into them to start earning.
Affiliate marketing is one good online business, as a few months of work can give you a steady earning.
CPA like affiliate marketing can earn you some amount too, you just have to put in some work.

Though i dont like forex trading but it has proven to be one of the best way in which you can make more money online if you know your way around force trading online .

Though i dont like forex trading but it has proven to be one of the best way in which you can make more money online if you know your way around force trading online .
Yeah it depends on people's interest , some people may have interest to trade the forex market while others may have interest in cryptocurrency. But do you have interest in cryptocurrency ?

Forums is what can give someone passive income when you develop much of time online by steady working, you can be able to make good money here online, as you said YouTube can also give you passive income too.
Working in forum sites is one of the best way in which we can earn legit money online but there are fake forum sites that are not paying and are scamming people, and we also have legit forum sites like bizdustry

If you are looking for passive income online the best place to go is blogging and also vlogging . if you are very good in digital marketing, affiliate marketing is also the way because those are the ways to make passive income online.

YouTube remains one of the best platforms that can bring you steady passive income. A video you make today can continue to bring your money even in the next 5 years. This is why you really need to consider YouTube if you want to make passive income.

If you are looking for passive income online the best place to go is blogging and also vlogging . if you are very good in digital marketing, affiliate marketing is also the way because those are the ways to make passive income online.
Blogging is also another very good way to make money passively. If you have great content people will probably be looking for it on daily basis and you'll be making money even without working. Amazon Kindle publishing is also another good idea.

There are quite a numbers of online business business investment that can bring enough passive income even though online stuffs are not stable. you can engage in trading etc like bitcoin, forex etc.

I really doubt if the concept of passive earning is true at all. This is due to the fact that we always try to put in efforts one way or the other, so it's not really passive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds