Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??
I think affiliate marketing and other forms of content creation is one of the best ways to get passive income. You just need to find out what works for you and use it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??
I believe working in an online forum sites is also a business because you are dedicating your time and spending your data on it too, so its a business that can bring steady income and also investing in crypto currency too can bring steady income.

Well, i don't know of any platform that gives steady income because steady income is something that is not easy to come by even if you are in any business or platform the only thing steady in this life is a woman's period when she is in her early age till she hit menopause so for me oh there is no steady income because even government work is not steady.

Writing is one skill that can give you a steady passive income and it is something you can do without having need of an office. Free lancing is another thing that gives a passive income but the steadiness depends on your own commitment. Another skill that can give a steady passive income is content creation. All these skills require creativity and constant development.

I was hoping to see some link to this question but I guess everyone is hiding something. But I heard freelancing really pays. I don't know how to go about it

I think if you want to make good amount of money now online now you really need to look into Amazon Kindle publishing. This is really a good business that can fetch you good amount of money if you are consistent with it and you can write good ebook

I believe working in an online forum sites is also a business because you are dedicating your time and spending your data on it too, so its a business that can bring steady income and also investing in crypto currency too can bring steady income.
Yeah bro, but you need to have other sources of income too, like trading or affiliate marketing.
These things will bring you lots of income in the long run.

I think affiliate marketing and other forms of content creation is one of the best ways to get passive income. You just need to find out what works for you and use it.
Yes, your points are noted. With affiliate marketing and contents creation via blog or forums, an online business owner would simply earn passively through them when visitors turn customers.

Any business having low risk has higher chances of giving profit and steady income. There are some earning schemes like investment in bonds and fixed deposit which is risk free and provide steady income.

There are numerous online business that are capable of bringing on money. But personally, I am dealing in transcription. I transcribe for some companies and the payment is relatively okay.

All i can recommend to you is bizindustry if not busindustry it cannot be anyother site
I wouldn't say that this platform should be only on that somebody should be doing alone because there are other phones that you can be posting and commenting on aside this forum like there is a forum known as Trendri and Cash time forum full stop if one can be able to work on those two forum in addition to this particular platform then I think that that person can be able to make a lot of money online although it might be difficult to do.

You own in your own blog and site to make you earn enough online this is the only way you can be able to earn more money online.
Yes, blog site can earn one steady passive income when the blog traffic is high and the contents get indexed through search engines.

I wouldn't say that this platform should be only on that somebody should be doing alone because there are other phones that you can be posting and commenting on aside this forum like there is a forum known as Trendri and Cash time forum full stop if one can be able to work on those two forum in addition to this particular platform then I think that that person can be able to make a lot of money online although it might be difficult to do.
Let's say there are applications that i can also work on but are they as good as this site and also do they pay actually because the truth is there is nothing as painful as having so much done and then when its the time you want to rip the fruit of all the labor that when story start to come up

Let's say there are applications that i can also work on but are they as good as this site and also do they pay actually because the truth is there is nothing as painful as having so much done and then when its the time you want to rip the fruit of all the labor that when story start to come up
Literally have those applications that you can work on and according to you that they are as good as this forum then I will say by all means that you should keep on working on them, never you relent and then you will start reaping the reward of your labour.

A very steady type of online investment to earn pasive income can be something like cryptocurrencies trading. If you have a big sum of it invested, you can be making cool money off it easily

Cryptocurrency can bring it when your coins are going the right way, but it isn't a constant income source dear. You can consider forum, blog site to be constant income source when it is earning through autopilot.

Actually i don't know any only business that bring passive income, all the once i know required you engaging yourself before you earn a dime there.

I think if you want to make good amount of money now online now you really need to look into Amazon Kindle publishing. This is really a good business that can fetch you good amount of money if you are consistent with it and you can write good ebook
Writing is not exactly lucrative now because there so many writers for whatever purpose. Take for instance the blog. Almost all the niche that you can think of are taken already. It seems like all the people in the world have their own blog. Maybe selling a book is better than writing a book for publication.

If you are looking for a business that can bring steady passive income to you then you should consider Amazon Kindle publishing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds