Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

Exactly, i don't know how to make a steady income from online, because I am new in this field, but I think blogging or creating videos on YouTube generates a steady income. Crypto trading is also one of the best option.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??

I think that when it comes to generating passive income, people must not rely solely on one kind of method. People must combine various websites and techniques in order to make money.

Actually there are quite a numbers of online business that can brings you steady income but it's not a guarantee to some extent because there are alot of uncertainties in online business.

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??

Blogging and running an online paid forum is a great way to generate passive income. It requires you to invest money and give time to your blog or forum. However, in the end it is worth it.

Peer to peer Lenging is one of the most efficient ways of making money. I just going to provide liquidity to some third-party sites and they are going to do the magic for you.

Online businesses like freelancing and provision of services is one of the ways that you can always make passive income or you can invest in the creation of videos.

I think that when it comes to generating passive income, people must not rely solely on one kind of method. People must combine various websites and techniques in order to make money.
There are different ways of making money on the internet. Strategy are needed to be able to know the perfect online business that is suitable after you have put yourself and your location into consideration.

There are different ways of making money on the internet. Strategy are needed to be able to know the perfect online business that is suitable after you have put yourself and your location into consideration.

Well, when it comes to strategy, trading is the very first thing that comes into my mind. Having said that, there are still many straightforward ways to make money online and one of them is article writing.

Well, when it comes to strategy, trading is the very first thing that comes into my mind. Having said that, there are still many straightforward ways to make money online and one of them is article writing.
Article writing is really saturated. The skill require you to have a good understanding of how to write contents that will rank high in the search engine . Most new content writer do have difficulties fitting to the standard of most clients.

If you decided to publish, choose to publish on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, where you can publish ebook as well as paperback. Publishing is free. Once accepted your book will be selling via Amazon in 24 hours.

If you decided to publish, choose to publish on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, where you can publish ebook as well as paperback. Publishing is free. Once accepted your book will be selling via Amazon in 24 hours.
I know someone that deals with publishing content on Amazon and from all indication the person I know is earning from it but it requires a perfect content writing niche. You must be good at writing first then you also have to choose your niche wisely.

Article writing is really saturated. The skill require you to have a good understanding of how to write contents that will rank high in the search engine . Most new content writer do have difficulties fitting to the standard of most clients.

Unfortunately, this is the case. i used to write articles for a marketplace. They got closed for this exact reason. They stated that now the field of article writing is so over-saturated that anyone can get an article writer and this is why it is taking them a lots of time to sell content.

I would like to try my hands on writing, however, I have never attempted to write except term paper and dissertation.
I also believe that writing is one of the great ways of making money online because a huge majority of the content that is being consumed online is written content.

Unfortunately, this is the case. i used to write articles for a marketplace. They got closed for this exact reason. They stated that now the field of article writing is so over-saturated that anyone can get an article writer and this is why it is taking them a lots of time to sell content.
You can think of making money with content writing as a freelancer.. but just that for you to make money here you have to spend a lot of your time on advertisement and probably you also need to spend money also.

If it is steady income you needed, I would advise you to go for blogging and if you are very lucky, you could drive considerable traffic to your website, then you would earn passive income even while you are sleeping.

You can think of making money with content writing as a freelancer.. but just that for you to make money here you have to spend a lot of your time on advertisement and probably you also need to spend money also.

I would never spend money to earn money. Any kind of freelancing site that requires you to pay might be a scam. However, you may need to promote yourself if you are promoting your gig on Fiverr.

I would never spend money to earn money. Any kind of freelancing site that requires you to pay might be a scam. However, you may need to promote yourself if you are promoting your gig on Fiverr.
I don't mean you having to pay before you are accepted into the platform , I mean payment of money to promote your skill on the internet. That's What most new freelancers are doing

I don't mean you having to pay before you are accepted into the platform , I mean payment of money to promote your skill on the internet. That's What most new freelancers are doing

Many people usually promote things on social media sites for free. For example, some people also promote their fiverr gig on social media platform and they tend to get many customers for free.

Being a YouTuber is one of the business that can help you earn money passively. The same opportunity is also applicable for people who have their products like eBooks on Amazon Kindles. Probably there are other ways money to be earned online passively which some are those I do not know.

Selling on Amazon is one of the best ways to build passive income especially if you want to go to their direct Kingdom population where you can publish a lot of books.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds