Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

Online business that I know can bring steady passive income is the development of websites where people patronize you a lot to get their products advertised. One other platform is to get your products offline ready and then advertise it online and you get paid when people buy your products

Advertisement Placeholder
Lol!! Just saw the this your comment now and couldn't help but laugh out loud in my humble space right here. He also wants people's opinions as well. All good
Lol, you ought to answer me right at least, knowing too well its an honest question that needs honest reply too. I know its hard to make money online, that's why we are here to help one another to earn.

As regarding online business with steady passive income, there is only one that readily come to my mind and that is no other but affiliate marketing. It sure provides steady passive income if done well

Hm, I don't think there's any online investment that you can be gaining everytime or everyday. Investment is a thing of patient and it's not everytime you will gain and lose.

If I understand that passive income is money that you do not work so much for then I will advice you to start creating evergreen and quality blog posts.
The blog industry is quite saturated now and most people do not make enough money by blogging but the business that I know that will give one good morning online is a business known as domain flipping business whereby one will need to buy a domain at a cheap price and set it off at a very expensive price to make a big profit on them.

The only thing that comes to mind is if you run a webinar/agency, where you have your courses to sell and people just come on your website to buy them and stuff.

Copywriting can also be a good business to start online but you really need to learn a lot of things about English, getting a job as a copywriter can sometimes be difficult but if you break the knot you will really make a lot of money.

If you are into the business of buying and selling online like running an online store, that can bring you food money if that your kind of thing

Did you figure that which limited you from making enough sales through Amazon and facebook ads??
One business I know that can bring study and passive income is when you have a blog or YouTube channel and one who has enough capital resources can also invest in real estate with this you can be able to make passive income.

One business I know that can bring study and passive income is when you have a blog or YouTube channel and one who has enough capital resources can also invest in real estate with this you can be able to make passive income.
I agree to that, when you have those two, surely you'll earn passive income when their traffic conversion is very high. You'll just be sleeping and earning money, that makes it the more sweet.

People who are into blogging, vlogging, and youtubing full-time, are making passive income steady from it. Provided they're having high traffic count.

The only thing that comes to mind is if you run a webinar/agency, where you have your courses to sell and people just come on your website to buy them and stuff.
This is a wonderful idea that I think will be very successful and I am thinking of starting over and agency like this by cancelling some courses that people will be purchasing because they know that it is very important to them and he did teach them on what they want to know.

If you really want to make money from online you should consider yourself of becoming a freelancer ,because that is the only online business a lot of people are making money, if you are not good in freelancing you can try affiliate marketing.

Online business that I know can bring steady passive income is the development of websites where people patronize you a lot to get their products advertised. One other platform is to get your products offline ready and then advertise it online and you get paid when people buy your products
I think that is the essence of affiliate marketing that you work on the promotion of the products today maybe for some months and later on you will be receiving passive income from the sales of those products that you have promoted. But it is easier said than done so you have to work harder.

Book publishing is an online business that can bring a steady and passive income to you, before you can start you really needs to be good at writing and can also be difficult to come out with the topic that interests people

This is a wonderful idea that I think will be very successful and I am thinking of starting over an agency like this by cancelling some courses that people will be purchasing because they know that it is very important to them and he did teach them that they want to know.
Very nice. I think the best way to convince people is to show them that it works and what they stand to gain should they buy the course. Wish you the best.

Yes you are right, YouTube channel creation always bring steady income if you are uploading a good and quality content online and have a large amount of followers on your page.
I am not sure if you can call it a business, but I think youtube is the platform that can actually bring you a steady income

Book publishing is an online business that can bring a steady and passive income to you, before you can start you really needs to be good at writing and can also be difficult to come out with the topic that interests people
For one to be successful at publishing books you need to be a good author that will be able to write something very important that people will really love to read and get the knowledge to advance their life so it is quite possible for one to become very rich while publishing books online and offline.

For one to be successful at publishing books you need to be a good author that will be able to write something very important that people will really love to read and get the knowledge to advance their life so it is quite possible for one to become very rich while publishing books online and offline.
You don't have to be an author
before you can be a writer, you can pay a copywriter to do most of the things for you, a copywriter is capable of writing the type of book you are interested, from there you can use it for your publishing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds