Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

There are A lot of them but mostly I like freelancing because of an opportunity to make money online legitimately. Under freelancing you can go into programming because programming is one of the most demanding skills now.

Advertisement Placeholder
what kind of business do I think can bring in steady passive income. in the world generally currently when you come to study income online he's one of the best places to get such kind of income that is steady then put a specific price because I know when it comes to the online business of any sort there's no fixed price really everybody puts their own price depending on the kind of service they want to render.

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??
It's a good question but becareful of some answers they give to you especially when you are eager to no of the site to earn

If you are looking for a steady passive income opportunity then you should consider blogging. After you have gained some traffic then you can use Google adsense to monetize it.

Writing online can earn you steady passive income. On Scooper, you could earn upto $100 dollars monthly depending on how much quality time you put to work.

Normally, these things do come with referral programs. Atleast, that's the one am most conversant with, you get to refer people to a particular earning site and you yourself will be entitled to earn from their activities

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??
Apart from the skilled jobs carried out online, I think writing is one investment one can earn steady passive income through.
Yes, most of the online schemes are not legit, but if you get your hands on the legit ones, i am certain they will yield good passive income.

Forums like bizdustry etc have made passive income easy, if you have some in-demand skills, you can work as a freelancer on fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, upwork and the likes, you can invest in crypto (buying and holding of coins and tokens), you can also invest in stocks and shares and lots more. the above mentioned will definitely provide you with some regular earnings asides your salaries.

There are a list of online businesses that can help you earn passive income. I'll recommend a few that can at least when mastered or the ropes learnt, in 2-3 months you can begin to see results.
1. Affiliate marketing
2. Amazon Kindle publishing
3. Copywriting
4. Digital marketing
With these few, you're guaranteed to earn online.

There are a list of online businesses that can help you earn passive income. I'll recommend a few that can at least when mastered or the ropes learnt, in 2-3 months you can begin to see results.
1. Affiliate marketing
2. Amazon Kindle publishing
3. Copywriting
4. Digital marketing
With these few, you're guaranteed to earn online.
Nice you, what I observe about business that will be able to bring passive income is that they are the type of business you really need to learn and dedicate most of your time to it, and anyone who is really interested to make passive income online have to learn all those you have mentioned.

I think trading in crypto can also bring a passive income, all you need to do is to have the idea, because it needs allot of ideas to go about it,you can also trade on forex ,all of them are legit ways to earn a passive income online.

You can write for some entertainment sites and get paid per article. You can also be a freelancer. You can earn some income by performing online tasks and jobs for a fee.

I believe all online business can be able to give you a steady amount of money but the problem is how you will be able to learn it perfectly to a point of generating a reasonable amount of money.. nowadays most people do not have time to learn a particular skill to the fullest.

One of the ways from which someone can earn passively is through making referrals in some referral programs and secondly is my cryptocurrency investment just that you can be earning passively there or can also be losing passively

Stating a blog, listing affiliate products on your blog, running adsense and infolink ads, and then gradually building traffic on your blog is the best online business for all people

Ice question from you friend. Many online businesses are legit even if they pretends to pay passively then they will later crash out of the business. Am here to learn more about those business that will actually give me a passive income.

Selling digital downloading product is one of the online business is I know and it is reliable. You only need to look for a common problem among some people and create digital downloadable products on solution how to solve the problem.

Having a blog that has an extensive number of followers will allow you to gain profit by attracting advertisers that are willing to pay you some money just to place adverts on certain pages of your blog.

Well I don't know about that I only know about the bizdustry but then I know that there are lots of other websites or business platform out there but I just don't know about them

Trading on forex and crypto currency can make you a lot of profit.
You can also go into web designer, it is lucrative and pays more with little capital

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds