Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

Many people usually promote things on social media sites for free. For example, some people also promote their fiverr gig on social media platform and they tend to get many customers for free.
It all depends on your personal choice and decision . There's nothing really wrong with promoting it for free if you have the time . Just that free promotion on social media will definitely make you to work hard that's all.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you decided to publish, choose to publish on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, where you can publish ebook as well as paperback. Publishing is free. Once accepted your book will be selling via Amazon in 24 hours.

If you decided to publish, choose to publish on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, where you can publish ebook as well as paperback. Publishing is free. Once accepted your book will be selling via Amazon in 24 hours.
I have tried working on Amazon publishing e-books , but I don't really know much about it , a friend of mine is making good amount of money on Amazon but failed to teach us .

Yes that's why I'm on these forums, it's not only about the points I have learnt so much here, even when I'm creating topics I do research which makes me learn too.
Likewise me too, this forum I have learnt alot of things here even how a person can start a business, I believe they are alot of online business one can do that can bring steady income, like trading on cryptocurrency.

Yes that's why I'm on these forums, it's not only about the points I have learnt so much here, even when I'm creating topics I do research which makes me learn too.
True,this forum has really made someone to gain a lot in terms of quality discussions and interactions which forum members usually bring up.Most of the things i apply in my business are things i got from this forum.

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??
You can do it in crypto or stocks because these are the investments which made money for people before and they still have the potential for the future to grow.

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??

I think that blogging can be a great thing when it comes to making money and making a person rich. However, obviously blogging can take a long time to make you extra income or passive income.

We keep getting new earning websites where you can make money online , but along the way most of them turn out to be a scam and it has led to some people loosing their money.

I think that blogging can be a great thing when it comes to making money and making a person rich. However, obviously blogging can take a long time to make you extra income or passive income.
Blocking will depend on so many things like your location your niche of concentration and your overall idea of SEO. This is what determines your possibility of succeeding.

Than those roaming offline getting nothing, just begging on the sidelines. You need skills online to improve your earning potentials. I need exceptional skills too, in order to improve my earning chances online

If you can study the cyrpto currency market very well , you can start investing , buying and selling of crypto currency which will fetch you good amount of money online .

I would say is YouTube. Because you can earn passive income if you have many subscribers subscribing to your channel and the number of views

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds