Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which offline business will yield dividends post covid19??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Covid19 have caused uncertainty to offline businesses worldwide. Causing them to go on a halt, cause some to operate on a smaller seize. Now we are waiting to see the back of covid19 and move on with our lives to more profitable business.

What business do you think will excel and yield more dividends post covid19??

Advertisement Placeholder
I think every business that is able to survive and open up post Covid will end up doing well even if it takes a bit of time to fully recover. However, I feel that the best to do now is to engage in services that are very essential that people can not do without.

I think every business that is able to survive and open up post Covid will end up doing well even if it takes a bit of time to fully recover. However, I feel that the best to do now is to engage in services that are very essential that people can not do without.
Okay, i think so too, any business that survives the scare of covid19 will be the ones to operate post covid19. I know about such, I'm emphasizing on the business that gonna yield more profit post covid19 era.

It might take time, but I think every business that was doing good before Covid will also be doing good post Covid. Covid slowed trade and commerce activities, but I don't think the pandemic ended the possibilities of businesses. Having said that I believe organic food and herbal medicine will be two lucrative business concepts in post covid world because people have understood that you need immunity to survive the diseases and your immunity can be improved only by organic food and herbal medicine.

You can start a house or office cleaning service where you travel to your clients and use local advertising or word of mouth to build your business. Child care is another popular in-home business idea. You can run the business out of your own home or go to your clients’ homes.

There are many businesses in my area, which with the pandemic and outside of it will continue to be profitable, I can name you, sale of spare parts for cars, restaurants, supermarkets, butchers, delicatessens, bakeries, boutiques, hairdressers, shoe stores, etc. They are businesses that have remained in the pandemic in my country, since they work part time 7 x 7, when the covid passes, everything will return to normal and they will continue to be profitable.

With a coffee cart business, you can bring your cart to the areas where customers are likely to congregate, meaning you don’t even necessarily need a website or other online presence.coffee offers incredible gross profit margins.Very few other products even come close, meaning that you have the potential to make a lot of money. Overall, a coffee cart business is very flexible.

It might take time, but I think every business that was doing good before Covid will also be doing good post Covid era I can name you, sale of spare parts for cars, restaurants, supermarkets, butchers, bakeries, boutiques, hairdressers, shoe stores, etc. They are businesses that have remained in the pandemic in my country and they're still doing well.

Covid19 have caused uncertainty to offline businesses worldwide. Causing them to go on a halt, cause some to operate on a smaller seize. Now we are waiting to see the back of covid19 and move on with our lives to more profitable business.

What business do you think will excel and yield more dividends post covid19??
In my opinion, the business that can be used during the pandemic is products that people need every day, such as food. And since most people do not go out much because of the threat of the virus, they are used to ordering even what they can eat online. So this is a good opportunity and opportunity that should not be missed to do business.

There’s also a lot of demand for mobile phone repairs. So you can set up a storefront where people can bring their devices with cracked screens or other issues.If managed accurately, a mobile phone repair business can be quite profitable and earn you a lot of money. However, it is important to provide good quality spare parts and service to turn it into a reputable venture.

In my opinion, the business that can be used during the pandemic is products that people need every day, such as food. And since most people do not go out much because of the threat of the virus, they are used to ordering even what they can eat online. So this is a good opportunity and opportunity that should not be missed to do business.
I think food stuffs can boom post covid19. Already food is essential to human survival, people demand it a lot. Maybe after the global pandemic their will be more demand for food. That means the best way now is start planting food crops and irrigating and start selling it when the right time comes.

Editing comes in many shapes and sizes, from copy editing a company’s marketing materials to proofreading novels to indexing academic manuscripts. As long as you’ve got a sharp eye for detail, a strong grasp of grammar, and a willingness to get in the weeds, then editing could be a great business idea if you’re interested.

The number one offline business for post Covid-19 is agriculture, consumables and food production. This area of business can never be in lost even during pandemic, one must consume and patronize it.
So it's a very lucrative business to look into.

Truly there were no serious effects of covid 19 in my country and specially in my area. There is a little business of my brother of BATA shoes and in covid that business remain more profitable than other usual days of life.

One basic reality that hit everyone during the pandemic was need for the most essential necessity of life that human need to survive, and that is food.Every other thing becomes secondary. Food and the most necessary of agric product will move.

Because of covid 19 people are complaining bitterly that things are tough and hard, bad economy etc and with this same covid 19 that came on board a lot of people has become millionaires during this covid 19 period. There are a lot of business both online and offline that would yield good profit in this period of covid 19

Looking at some numbers from Q4 2020, one would see how much the telecommunications sector boomed. People will always buy airtime or data to talk to their loved ones. It becomes a serious issue when you are home all day long, you will need to be online to pass time. So instead of being affected by the pandemic, those involved in telecommunications will actually experience a boom.

There are many offline businesses that will yield dividends out there.still at the top of my list of all offline businesses is transportation, poultry and POS business. I know a guy who makes a lot of money from POS business. For investors, real estate remains one of the top businesses.

Continues that deals with food, banking system, and how sweet goods are likely to yield dividend for the investors this year. The reason is that these companies are mentioned above continue to thrive during the times of recession. So as a result of that there is a speculation that they will also perform after the pandemic outbreak.

One business that is sure to earn good profit after the pandemic era is the food business particularly the restaurants, cafe, bistro and the karaoke bar. The last one is still not allowed to operate because of the ban on alcoholic drinks. Another industry that will stand up is the events coverage - the photographers with their still camera and video camera. They are sidelined now because events are not allowed. But once the pandemic ends events will make a revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds