Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

There are alot of freelancing platforms, and the most popular ones are very saturated. If you want to succeed in a platform like fiverr you must be very good at what you do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well you are right about the high level of competition on those platforms, the alternative you gave is also a good one because there are lots of people who have succeeded doing it that way
Yeah, so why waste time getting paid 5dollars while you have to work your butt off to get a better rating and get more paying clients as well.

there are so many freelancers platform these days that are good that you can use for your business but as a business owner you have to make good investigation on what kind of freelancing she want to use on the particular business and not to make mistakes.

fiverr is one of the best and it is one of the most popular but the issue here is the tremendous competition that is going on here and if you think of making something reasonable from here then you need to dedicate most of your time and learn a good marketing strategy to win gig there.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
The only freelancing sites i have joined before is fiverr. And it was abit difficult for me to find my way around the site. One issue with freelancing is that the competition are usually intense. So you need to be unique

Toptal, fiverr, upwork, guru, freelancer. Com are amazing freelancing sites that are most likely going to still exist in the future so anyone willing to go into sites can try any of them.

I am not into any freelancing job though, but i know there are so much earnings opportunities in freelancing job. You can do a little job online for someone and charge as high as $50. Just imagine if you can execute only 3 of such jobs daily then you will be making huge money at the end of the month. My opinion.

You will have to find you for yourself, Upwork is one of the best freelancing platforms, but they did not accept me, how can upwork be the best platform for me?

That's correct, you will have to try multiple platforms and settle on the one where you star getting job opportunities. You will have to focus on working on the platform where you are getting jobs

The two most popular and talked about freelancing platforms known than others are fiverr and upwork. But I honk the fiverr platform would be the best for you

The two most popular and talked about freelancing platforms known than others are fiverr and upwork. But I honk the fiverr platform would be the best for you
I said like you said in your comment they are too popular and talked about freelancing platform that is fiver and upwork and you hope it will be the best for us I agree with you because I have made use of fivernand it was good.

anyone that you are comfortable are all good because I understand that there are more than 5 freelance site you can actually engage yourself if you have a good skill to offer,anyone you are actually comfortable you can make something reasonable from there.

Yes that is very obvious indeed for all to have noticed. These two platforms are so popular these days that it is very hard for someone not to be aware of them. I will also go with Fiverr as number one platform for freelancers

Freelancing is always a good platform for earning it is risk free and you can endeavor in the field you are master of. If you are a web developer, you can find that job, if you are a logo designer you will get that kind of job etc. You will be able to do tasks according to your taste.

Fiverr , Upwork , Toptalare some of the reputed freelancing sites which you can try them anytime , it has created lot of genuine workers worldwide.

I don't quite approve of these freelancing platforms especially Fiverr , there is too much competition and you get paid so little. Personally I prefer learning the skill and marketing yourself on social media, get better paying clients.
I don't angry with you with the fact that you get paid little on freelancing website like fiverr and up work, in fact, these freelancing website at the best so far because when you get gigs on this website you get paid a good amount of money after you have completed the work.

I don't angry with you with the fact that you get paid little on freelancing website like fiFiverrnd up w took, in fact, these freelancing website at the best so far because when you get gigs on this website you get paid a good amount of money after you have completed the work.
Ok. But when you are just starting there, you get paid very little. I think these sites are just good to get experience and exposure that is all. Seeing as it would take a lot of time to get to that high position.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
I don't know what will happen in the future, the current best freelancing platform is fiverr. There is no freelancing site that can be compared to fiverr even with the way the site is designed and allows as many as possible to stage their skills and make earnings through it.

The best platform for your freelancing job that will guarantee a good steady income for you would be fivverr and up work because these two are the most lucrative platform where you can sell your parenting skills to make money.
[automerge]1623931392[/automerge]
I don't quite approve of these freelancing platforms especially Fiverr , there is too much competition and you get paid so little. Personally I prefer learning the skill and marketing yourself on social media, get better paying clients.
The thing is that all these freelancing platforms like the Fivverr that you mention is utterly the best platform for you to market your product or services to get the most payment for your skills.

Last edited:
The one I know best on the popularity and the number of visitors per month is Fiverr and upwork, if you have a better rating in this freelance site you can make a good amount of money monthly to sustain you of all your basic need, freelancing is profitable with the right skill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds